Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mirror to The Mind

Mirror to The Mind

a part of “Mirror to The Mind”, a fictional universe by DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX.

What if you died in your sleep? You never wake up. Instead you are stuck in the world of dreams, but there is a way out. ((MORE INSIDE)) (STILL ACCEPTING!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mirror to The Mind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mirror to The Mind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mirror to The Mind"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Mirror to The Mind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:17 am

I'll join. I'd love to experience someone else being the GM and NPC for a change. I'll be creating and submitting my character tomorrow or the day after it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:47 am

Thanks Shade. I look forward to it. :)

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:53 pm

hey Unseen shadow, please put some pictures in your character sheet. It makes it more appealing. :) other than that it's alright.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Seems interesting enough, any reason for the 40 age cap?
Role-play forever.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Updated the CS to have some pictures.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:29 pm

The age cap is because I don't want to have seventy year olds running around trying to slay anicient nightmares... it just seems so wrong...

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:57 am

Well I have a pretty good idea for a character and will begin to work something up. Up until then though I'm going to wait and see the next character submitted before I do anything major.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:46 am

hey shade, the character has to DIE IN THEIR SLEEP. thats the entire point of the RP.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:43 pm

I just posted an example character for all of you. This is what I expect to see in your character sheets, something like this. Trenton will act Like a guide to the characters and help them on their way home (like Gandalf, and Obiwan) There is also i reminder that I will be choosing your characters powers and that I will also control all NPC's, however if I give you permission you may control NPC's. (I will probably give a "Acting GM" role to whomever I deem worthy, probably Shad, if I am away for long) I ask the same common respect from you guys. If you are going to be leaving put your character somewhere where they won't be in the way of the story, or I may simply kill them off. Please also tell us when you will be leaving. I will be making another OOC topic on Powers so we can discuss them and I can issue them out once we have all the characters I would like for this RP. I think we can start when we have about 5 RPers (not including myself) I will dish out the powers once we begin. Your character will be waking up in the morning in their new home in the dream realm. They'll be at an inn where they will meet Trenton and they will be informed of the way home. From there they can make the decision to go as a party, split into a few groups or even go it alone. Try to tell your friends about this so we can get going ASAP.

Your friendly GM: Shadow_Phoenix

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:54 pm

ohh~~ Well, I'll edit the character sheet then.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:05 pm

You made the cut shade ;) well done. Still waiting on a few characters... please try and get people to join.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:59 pm

@Phoenix - You caught me off guard with the whole beast tamer power. Yes, I wrote the personality thinking of fire, then added a few parts of my standard character personality base, logical and calculating, and a love of dogs. After looking at it when I was done, I was actually expecting electricity, seeing as that is logical and destructive at the same time.

However, I am not complaining, just showing my train of thought. I mean, who would complain if they could summon man's best friend?

@All - I am going camping, so I won't be back till Friday the 19th.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:49 am

What are Nightmares in this RP? Are they hostile creatures of some sort?

and his name is Ryle... not Ryo :-S. It is pronounce the same as Kyle.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:57 am

Nightmare are the hostile things, yes, but sometimes they aren't hostile. Just scary. They're what humans fear, they can range from rats-dragons or even Bersan. and sorry about the Ryo thing Shade. I'll try to remember that next time XD.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:27 am

Bersan?

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 am

Bersan, the stone of Bersan, the key to get back to earth. it's guardian is Bersan... did you read the "story" section of the intro?

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:28 am

X-D I did but I didn't really paid attention while doing so. Well, talking about it makes it a lot easier to remember.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Submitted my character. I figured you don't seem to be getting to much more interest and I did originally want to join. You never really specified anything other then that you wanted us to have died in our sleep so I went for a baron living in the Late Middle Ages/Medieval Times. I tried to be creative with the character and as usual am not set in stone with it. Any changes you would like just let me know.

Hardest part was the Strengths and Weakness as I don't usually make a strict list like that.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:08 pm

good character Quantum, but he's too old. I could accept aroud 50-60 years old. People didn't live very long back in the day, plus, there is actually a 40 yr. old age cap. Seeing as your character was supposed to be old and in a young body again i will accept between 50-60.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!