Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Insanity Forsakes Us: A Netherworld Story

Q&A

a part of “Insanity Forsakes Us: A Netherworld Story”, a fictional universe by Black Joker.

The Twenty two races of the Netherworld have had their heirs to the thrones poisoned; diseased to be classed as insane. They are all placed in a mental asylum in the South of England, disguised as humans, with minimal powers...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insanity Forsakes Us: A Netherworld Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:02 am

Hello Fellow rpers! Welcome to Black Joker's and xfaithyx123's rp first and foremost!

You are currently in the Question and Answer Thread of ours.

This is where you, as rpers can ask your questions to us, the GMs about the rp, characters, illnesses, extra character slots and so forth.

One of us will always be available but if not, and it is not too major then we will get back to you, however if it is a major question you need answering for example, strengths and weaknesses of your character's race that you are not familiar with then please send me (xfaithxy123) or Black Joker a pm.

Thank you and welcome to the house of madness and horror!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Q&A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:31 pm

Hola. I had a quick question concerning Fontmeme.com >_<

I've used the site numerous times for numerous rps, however, now when I'm trying to copy the url code for my font image...Well, I cant. So, I guess my question is what you want me to put in place of where the font image should be in the character sheet?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Oh, Paintpoint, fontspace.com works well~ :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Yes, thankyou Dreammuffin but Tattoofonts work too~ ^^

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Okay, thanks for the help guys I appreciate it! I finally got dragonsfont to work for me and edited James' character sheet so that he's got a name XD Thanks again guys.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePlastic713 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:03 am

I was wondering if maybe there'd be a relationship thread, where we post how we feel about the other people in the asylum?

ThePlastic713
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Joker on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:28 am

Yes, there will certainly be one. However, the roleplay will start the first day the heirs arrive. Therefore, the only way that they can form a relationship is by meeting with one another before they arrive. Other than that, they can hear about each other but have never interacted. It's up to you, really ^^

Love,
Joker

Black Joker
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:26 am

I was wondering if I could change the FC of my character from Pixie Lotts to Teresa Palmer? :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Joker on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Rightio... No problem, I will do that for you.

Black Joker
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePlastic713 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:42 am

Will we only be starting when every character is taken? Because if that's the case, I can look through the characters again and doubly up

ThePlastic713
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Joker on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:00 am

Not necessary, I just need the majority of the characters filled and we can start this ^^

Black Joker
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePlastic713 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Oh, okay! Just making sure :D Imagine That! and I have a pretty excellent back story for Hazel and Alex, so I'm excited to get this started :D

ThePlastic713
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!