Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

D. Gray-Man: Innocent Blood

a part of “D. Gray-Man: Innocent Blood”, a fictional universe by Spottedclaw59.

Set in the future, the exorcist have decided to find a way to strengthen the Innocence power, though by doing so leads to a bigger problem....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “D. Gray-Man: Innocent Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "D. Gray-Man: Innocent Blood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: D. Gray-Man: Innocent Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:27 pm

D. Gray Man?!

COUNT ME IN!

May I reserve group 1's second exorcist? I WILL have a character rather soon (Between today and Tomorrow most likely)
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Lufia wrote:D. Gray Man?!

COUNT ME IN!

May I reserve group 1's second exorcist? I WILL have a character rather soon (Between today and Tomorrow most likely)

No Problem! Thanks for joining!

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:43 am

Permission to reserve the first/second teen?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:47 am

Thundergod1020 wrote:Permission to reserve the first/second teen?

Second team :3

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:48 am

Can't wait to see who Raine's other teammate is!
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:28 pm

I'll take an Exorcist for the 2nd team, so they don't have to wait :)

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:05 pm

OH! I LOVE D> GRAY MANXD
may I reserve the exorcist for team two! Also I just have one question. Are we allowed to post upon acceptance or do we wait until the whole team is filled? From what I can see posts have already been made.
EDIT:
Also may I use Crystal type for my characters Innocence? And would it be bothersome if her Innocence was similar to a character in DGM?
EDIT2:
well nevermind about before just got a new idea for my characte!
EDIT3:
Alrightys finished her and she has been submitted! Sorry for not waiting for theokay just didnt know when I'd have time to do so! Hope you like her I tried to go for a more unique fighting style:D
Last edited by Polarisbear12 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Ugh. I had everything done on Morgan except for his Bio, and it didn't save it. I don't want to have to type up his Personality and the Anti-Akuma weapon and his Fears.....blah, this sucks so bad.

Well, Morgan is completely done. I must say, I'm pretty proud of him ^^

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Heya, any chance I can reserve a characters spot for an exorcist at all? Seems like a nice spin on things from D.Grayman, and thought i'd join in, if possible.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:31 pm

I'm sure you could though only the GM has the say so and I'm not yet a part of the role play either!

@Naga's Shadow
If I'm correct I would have reserved your characters exorcist partner if I'm understanding how the groups work. Feel free to look over my CS see what we can do in terms of forming a partnership.

hmm am I jumping the gun for doing all this?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 am

Polarisbear12 wrote:OH! I LOVE D> GRAY MANXD
may I reserve the exorcist for team two! Also I just have one question. Are we allowed to post upon acceptance or do we wait until the whole team is filled? From what I can see posts have already been made.
EDIT:
Also may I use Crystal type for my characters Innocence? And would it be bothersome if her Innocence was similar to a character in DGM?
EDIT2:
well nevermind about before just got a new idea for my characte!
EDIT3:
Alrightys finished her and she has been submitted! Sorry for not waiting for theokay just didnt know when I'd have time to do so! Hope you like her I tried to go for a more unique fighting style:D

You can post upon acceptance, and it's approved ^^
Lazyscreename wrote:Heya, any chance I can reserve a characters spot for an exorcist at all? Seems like a nice spin on things from D.Grayman, and thought i'd join in, if possible.

Of course! You can be the exorcist for team 3. You can go solo at first, since we are waiting to get more people. You can say your still looking for your kid. :3 Unless you'd rather play an Innocent blood type for team 2. The earlier reservation had his character rejected, and I didn't get any new changes yet from him.

Naga's Shadow wrote:Ugh. I had everything done on Morgan except for his Bio, and it didn't save it. I don't want to have to type up his Personality and the Anti-Akuma weapon and his Fears.....blah, this sucks so bad.

Well, Morgan is completely done. I must say, I'm pretty proud of him ^^

Apporved, feel free to post.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:37 am

You know, if you'd asked me about my choice of pic for Crow, I could have told you that I know of no OC Exorcists that have an eyepatch, and explicitly stated in my cheet that there was no relation to any character you might know of, they only looked similar because of necessity's sake on the creator's(my) part. Also, I did too read the rules, I simply forgot to place Allen's picture in the bottom. But thanks to your improper handling of the situation, I withdraw my intent to join.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spottedclaw59 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:10 am

Thundergod1020 wrote:You know, if you'd asked me about my choice of pic for Crow, I could have told you that I know of no OC Exorcists that have an eyepatch, and explicitly stated in my cheet that there was no relation to any character you might know of, they only looked similar because of necessity's sake on the creator's(my) part. Also, I did too read the rules, I simply forgot to place Allen's picture in the bottom. But thanks to your improper handling of the situation, I withdraw my intent to join.

I stated in the rules that any canon picture used will be denied. No exceptions. And okay, thank you for taking an interest in teh rp.

Spottedclaw59
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 am

hey spotted, i found someone whos willing to take the second teams child. Its open now that thunder god withdrew, right? Shes working on it now

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:49 am

Yay! I just PM'd Polaris about the same thing, glad it's being taken :) So....our team has a blind Exorcist and a woman who fears men. I can't wait to see what the child is like XD

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 am

On our side we have a woman who can set herself on fire yet is cold blooded, one who's firery and spirited, but acts cold, and a little girl who is far too excited about killing AKuma and can write poetry that can take the will to live away from adults. If i didn't know any better, id say those are related XD

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:17 am

I just noticed... There are 2 Alastair's here... This'll be a bit of a problem huh?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:00 am

Lol, no, cause that's my character's middle name, he goes by Morgan. ^^ Plus I spell mine with an "i", not an "a"

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:28 am

Um, hi. I'm the person Rarikou suggested. I'd like to join the rp for the 2nd child. I'm working on the character now, but I have some questions before I can completely flesh out my character.

I was thinking about my character having a version of psychokinesis. She would be able to move/animate inanimate objects (main idea is a teddy bear). It wouldn't be like moving lamps and shizz like that, but mainly just moving dolls or humanoid objects. The dolls would have some kind of anti akuma aura, so when hit the object can actually harm an akuma.

Tell me what cha think.

EDIT: Oh and what is the age ranges too?
Last edited by NekopirePrincess on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!