Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bitten: The Rivals

Relationships

a part of “Bitten: The Rivals”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

For thousands of years vampires and werewolves have lived in secret rivalry, but now a new player has joined in the fun. Human hunters. Will the two species learn to get along and take down their enemies or will they fall to pride?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitten: The Rivals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Hey guys! ^^ I'm not going to give you a actually relationship thread only because, some if not most people may not know each other seeing that the story starts with the vampires moving in to the wolves' house in the woods. But, hey you never know. Maybe they met earlier in life and have history that way. Hell, you guys are awesome and creative people, you guys will think of something. :)

Here you can make suggestions/discuss friendships, romances, enemies, love triangles, and etc. between characters you actually want close relationships with instead of having a thread filled with neutral, neutral, and more neutral. They don't even have to be upfront,maybe these are ideas you want to do later in the story.

If you would like a tread however, then just let me know and I can add one. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookiiie on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:11 am

@bleedinglover, when you read my history I was deciding if I do get my character accepted if you could choose who the person is that finds me ? incorporating me into the story I guess

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cookiiie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello! I'd be more than happy to discuss relationships between your characters and Arabella. :)
Silence is the virtue of fools.

~Sir Francis Bacon

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:16 pm

If anyone from the coven would be interested in internal power struggles, I am definitely up for it.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 pm

@Miss Nomer, I'd be extremely interested in a power struggle. If you wanna PM me any ideas?

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Sending you a message now ^_^ I figured someone must be, considering the amount of people who either
a) mention wanting to start their own coven
b) dislike being controlled
c) dislike the current/new leader

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Power struggles - Yay. Astrid's probably going to stay neutral unless she develops close ties with one of the people vying for power over the Coven. Or unless she gets offered a good deal lol.
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Astrid has so much more experience than most of them, I can see her just being amused by it.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Since Ginny is very naive and overly trusting, I can see her being close and/or on good terms with everyone in the coven unless you guys have another idea between her and your character.^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:33 pm

She would be quite amused indeed. I think that she's going to take a shine to Genivieve and see her as a representation of naivety. She's definitely going to tease her about it. I could see her holding a form of respect for Mariette due to her personality as well. She would see a younger version of herself in her. She likes keeping to herself but if she had the craving to sit and chat with anyone, she would gladly ditch whatever wolf she's partnered with to chat with either of the two sisters.

I'm definitely open to any relationships between her and the Coven members and perhaps a previous encounter or two.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Alright, so:

Paintpoint and I have decided to have Mink and Mariette be the source of an internal power struggle, wherein the main evidence of it will be pointing out the flaws and such in the others, and passive aggressive insults/insults at first. The idea is that Mink prefers to find sustenance in human blood, with less regard for their lives, and Mariette leans more towards only getting blood from animals (or the occasional bloodbank, if need be), and this causes the fracture. Also, since Mink gains more energy from the consumption of the human blood, he will represent more physical power, whereas Mariette is slightly weaker there (by vampire standards, anyway), but represents more the 'unique power' side of it.

(Side note: this might cause internal conflicts within specific individuals, even, if they side with one on some issues but the other on different issues).

So, we just wanted to run this by BleedingLover, and let you guys know so that coven members can start to get an idea for where their characters loyalties would lie (or if they'd be neutral or on their own side, playing for the advancement of their own power).

So, yeah. That is all.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Ditto what Fox said about Zakhar being open to other peeps and possible backstory. Anywho, Zak is probably going to find Ginny adorable in her naivety, not gunna lie. Not sure how he would feel towards Astrid yet though.

He finds the Coven Leader to be slightly annoying, as while Zak likes bantering with people, her sarcastic tone would wear thin on him quite quick; he really doesn't see sarcasm as an intelligent form of conversation whatsoever, nor does he like her cynical views of boredom. Then again, he feels that way towards anybody that is 'guarded' or 'unlikely to trust others' simply because it makes conversations tedious.

But on which side he would take? In all honesty, he would rather pick neither side, as he would find them both a highly petty arguement. Feeding habits amongst other vampires doesn't concern him in the slightest; let others do what they want, you know? But if sides had to be taken, he would side with Mariette. Reasons are simple: Mink comes off as too childish and immature. The kid is an annoying loose cannon in Zakhar's eyes.

Edit: Another thing I wanted to point out: Zakhar has hunted and tracked many Cacciatori throughout his years - would it be possible if one he either killed/stalked had a descendant of this roleplay? Just thought I would throw that out there as a possibility.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:49 am

Note: Since Astrid is hiding her age, past, curse, powers, and her true identity altogether, I've began deciding how she will initially act. She gives no indication of being sanguinary, superior, perpetually irate, or even the slightest bit mean. She comes off as empty. Maybe a bit cold sometimes. Nothing really seems genuine except her pain. She's just lost her first and only progeny whom she viewed as a son and she feels as though it's Γ–rlΓΆg (Viking form of destiny/karma) kicking her ass for letting her previous Coven die and not exacting vengeance for them. There's a storm brewing in her and when she explodes, she'll be back to normal at full force.

Genevieve – She finds "Vivi" to be sickeningly adorable. In a -sort of- good way. While she finds Genevieve to be comparable to a nine year old child in stupidity and naivety, she can't help that the young Vampire's smiles are contagious. She avoids Genevieve for casual conversation, assuming that Vivi is the type that anyone and everyone becomes easily attached to. Perhaps if she still had Basil she wouldn't mind at least talking to her. But Vivi's childlike mannerisms remind her far too much of Basil, pissing her off that much more.

Mariette – Her cynicism is both annoying and amusing. She highly disagrees with the "animal only" diet and thinks Mariette is foolish and too soft-hearted for believing such a rule to be enforced. Considering that Astrid isn't about to sink her fangs into anything covered with fur, this may present future issues. Still, she holds some degree of respect for the Leader; She is somewhat bemused that Alywin and Zakhar have pledged loyalty to someone so young. She's not prone to sitting around and chatting with the young Vampire, hardly finding much interesting things about her. She does feel that Mariette is foolish for not killing Mink the second he even hinted at usurping her position without just cause.

Mink – Young. Stupid. Annoying. Weak. Even more so than Genevieve and unfortunately for him, not in the adorable younger sibling sense. She doesn't like him. I imagine he may have attempted to welcome her warmly into the Coven when Vivi first brought her home. Astrid would have told him to go fall on a stake. Any further attempts to interact with her would have been received with an empty stare that simply says β€œDie.” She cares little for his peaceful gestures and he's the very last person in the Coven that she would talk to if she was bored. She ignores his teasing and prodding and prying, but she will eventually snap on him and put him in his place.

Zakhar & Alywin – I group the two together because she has similar opinions for them both. She's a bit curious about them. Her Maker was twice her age, as was her former Leader and his brother. They were her Elders and had been there from day one, garnering nearly instant respect. She finds it a bit weird that these two are considerably older than Mariette, not her Maker, and not noticeably attached to her in any way, yet they still chose to join the Coven under the leadership of one who is practically a child/teen compared to them. She wonders if they have secrets and ulterior motives. She does, however, find Zak amusing and Alywin a bit on the weird side. Out of them all, she would be more inclined to sit with these two, whether in silence or for a nice chat over blood laced with wine.
Last edited by Vix on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Mariette- Genevieve being the way she is, would probably adore her sister and would be there for her no matter what the older sister treated her like. She would probably be a lost puppy if her sister ever truly left her behind, not knowing what to do or where to go. Even when Mariette treats her just like another coven member, Ginny wouldn't really take it to heart no matter how much it hurt her in the moment.

Mink-Unless a few of the others, I can see her not having a huge problem with him. She wouldn't go as far as taking his side over her sister's but instead of choosing a side like other members of the coven, she probably wouldn't pick a side until she truly needed to.

Zakhar-I feel like she would like Zak. Possibly seeing him as her "big brother" in a way. Of course, she would have some respect for him, seeing that he is much older than her and would like to hear some of his stories when he would travel the world seeing that, that's something she dreams of doing.

Alywin- Asked for Alywin, I'm quite stumped. I could see her possibly being interested and curious about him, wondering why he seems strange. She would probably bother him, not really meaning to or meaning to do it in a mean way, but just doing it in order to get information about him or his past out of him or the other coven members.

Astrid- I can see a friendship between the two, probably more on Ginny's side seeing that she doesn't really know how to take a hint when it comes to leaving people alone. She might think that Astrid may not like her because of her teasing about how naive the young vampire can be and how it seems like Astrid avoids her sometimes.

The Pack

Micheal: TBD

Ryder: Ginny does maybe see Ryder somewhat attractive and maybe would think of him in a romantic way ever once in a while but still won't go after him since he is a wolf and her sister wouldn't be happy about it. If she ever did try and have a relationship with him, she's terrified that Micheal and Mari wouldn't be pleased and would kill/hurt the other's sibling. Calling off the treaty, meaning that the two races would probably be killed by the Cacciatori no problem. Something she does not want to be responsible for.

Robert: TBD

Bleddyn: TBD
Last edited by .euphoria. on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:44 pm

The Coven:
  • Mariette ~Mink enjoys Mariette's company to an extent, they say opposite's attract and in this situation I'd have to agree. Though he'd never admit it to her face Mink finds Mariette attractive and intelligent. Despite this admiration for her Mink disagrees with her methods of leading and often challenges any decisions she makes.
  • Zakhar ~Much respect is held for Zakhar, Mink knows of his powers and past and those facts alone make the much younger vampire give the elder his space.
  • Alywin ~Mink doesn't know much about Alywin but hopes to have his support in the coming few months, a brother that he would trust with a second thought.
  • Astrid ~Mink knows that Astrid is not very fond of him and he absoutely loves it. Messing with her, teasing, constantly calling her out on everything. He lives to piss her off and looks forward to their occasional run ins just to say something witty or stupid to get her skin crawling.
  • Genevieve ~The leader's sister, Vivi as she's commonly called, Mink finds himself drawn to her in more ways than one. What better way to get under the leader's skin than to be close with her darling sister? Mink constantly asks her to hunt with him though she seems wary of him. Mink thinks of her as a close friend and loves talking with her.

Will update if needed :)

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Genevieve- She is Mariette's sister, and due to this fact, one of Mariette's biggest weaknesses. She tries to hide this fact by treating Genevieve like any other member of the coven, because otherwise the girl might be used against her- and very effectively, unfortunately. While she might not always seem particularly sisterly to the girl, finding her again was the happiest moment in her immortal life, and she'll kill the person who hurts her sister in anyway. She hates the idea of losing her.

Mink - If he weren't constantly challenging the authority that she is barely holding onto as it is, Mink might have been more tolerable- attractive, even. But as it stands, he is clearly trying to usurp her, and his eating preferences, which she normally wouldn't complain about due to having used humans a source of sustenance previously, have become a major of problem. Every death he causes creates a trail that leads back to the coven. She won't hesitate to take him out if it means keeping the rest of the coven from being discovered by the Cacciotori. She ignores any attraction, because he irritates her greatly. And if he messes with her sister, she'll have his head.

Zakhar - Zakhar, by all means, should be the one in charge of the coven right now. In fact, she's often wondered why he has not tried to take the leadership from her, though she chalks it up to disinterest. She respects him, and his opinion, even if he doesn't seem to like her very much. She's used to that, anyway.

Astrid - The incredibly question mark that hovers over Astrid bothers Mariette quite a bit, but beyond that, she has a great respect for the mysterious woman, who seems to collected and powerful. The pain she seems to hold makes Mariette, curiously, but, against her typical nature, she leaves this woman alone- perhaps its animal instinct, or simply due to her respect for her.

Alywin - Another senior of hers, as half of the coven is, and therefore another person who, for whatever reason, has never challenged her power. She supposes that he, like Zakhar, just doesn't care too much for the power. Regardless, his listlessness isn't something that she likes very much, though she has some respect for her elders. She is neutral in regards to him, over all.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Jeez, you guys went ahead and did everybody!

But Fox does bring up a good point - thing is, I honestly never thought of why he would pledge his allegiance to someone so young as Mariette. I'm really stumped, and if anybody has any ideas, hit me. AAand that I never really noticed that about vampires and werewolves, and it is all just clicking o:

Anyways, you already know how Zakhar feels about Ginny (naive and much too trusting, but in a cute way) and Mink (annoying, but nothing he hasn't dealt with before) so let's continue.

Towards Mariette, Zakhar so far has mixed emotions. He respects her power, but even he so far doesn't understand why he follows her. Perhaps it is because the last coven he ruled sort of died? Who knows.

Astrid is most likely Zakhar's biggest enigma, one that he isn't sure he wants to solve or not. She makes him super curious, his adventure meter going off the charts when talking to her. Yet at the same time, he is wary of someone that oozes as much power as she.

Zakhar is pretty indifferent to Alywin. The guy's pretty great, but Zakhar knows enough about the guy to be uninterested in piecing his entirety together.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:04 am

Okay, I think I'm good to go on all of the Coven members. I'm open to conversation on her relationship with the Wolves. Also; Jin, how're we deciding which fang gets paired with which fur?

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:09 am

Okay so if anyone wants to talk about the wolve's relationship with Ryder I am open to talk about their relationship.

Also Little Fox what do you think Ryder's and Astrid's relationship would be like? Do want them to even know each other?

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby graphicromantics on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Haha, looks like no Cacciatori members are here yet...

graphicromantics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!