Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of the Milanos: Family Comes First

a part of “Rise of the Milanos: Family Comes First”, a fictional universe by ChloeB223.

It ain't easy being in a mafia family. You never know who's trying to take you down - an enemy or one of your own...[MALE + FEMALE CHARACTERS OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of the Milanos: Family Comes First”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rise of the Milanos: Family Comes First"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Rise of the Milanos: Family Comes First

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:51 am

Hey there again!

I would love to join your lovely roleplay if possible I wold like to reserve Danielle Campbell FC.

I might take more charries but I don't think I will finish them before the 48 periods (I am still on finals week after all)
so I'll just hope that nobody else takes on them before I try to make another reservation~

My favorite astrological sign would be, Scorpio my own sign ;)
As for the song, I can't really say I know which one to pick so I'll just tell you my favorite song:
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:53 am

I'm a scorpio too and reserved

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:57 am

Awesome, thank you.

oh that's great ;DD Kudos to both of us for having such an awesome astrological sign!
Last edited by Emmie_Hoeller on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:19 am

Hey Chloe! Just wanted to pop in and see if I could snag The Calculative One (FC: Joesph Gordon-Levitt) from you. I might take my baby Jared as well since you've got a lot of roles. You know what, yeah. I'll take Jared too. Hope that's okay. Usually females get reserved a lot faster than guys, but I have a male preference.

As for my favorite astrological sign-...? Though I'm a Pisces, I'd have to say my favorite sign is Libra. And my song of choice would have to be Quiet Inside by Andy Tubman.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:20 am

Both are all yourd

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:48 am

Can I please reserve Shay Mitchell, Mila Kunis and Chris Zylka ?
I know it's alot of reservations, but I'll manage to get them in :)
my favorite astrological sign will Leo
and I guess the song that describes me right now will probably be Apologize by OneRepublic

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:42 am

Could I kindly reserve the spot of The Techie but change the FC to Zooey Deschanel? This'll be my first roleplay on this site and, though I'm a newbie, I promise I'm reliable.

My favorite zodiac would have to be Pisces I suppose, since I am one. Too Weird Too Normal by 42 Eternal would pretty hits the nail right on the head in retrospect to my personality. Cheers!
► fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅᴀʀʏ ᴘʀᴏfɪʟᴇ ᴏf ɪʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ◄

ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:32 am

Could I please reserve:

The Lead Weapon's Trafficker| Name| 32 - 37| The Survivalist| FC: Maggie Q| OPEN

I'm a cancer myself, and as for a song, I think I'm simply too weird to actually manage to do so, though if I had to choose one, I'd might guess "Sunshine" by Matisyahu. And I still need to read through all the character info for every character, though I covered most of it. I might pick up another character in other words.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:41 am

All are reserved for you guys

@Vox, I really don't want to change The Techie's FC, but I definitely don't want to change it to Zooey. Any other suggestion? Would you still want her?

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Chloe! :D Fancy seeing you here ;D May I reserve the Mob wife FC: Torrey Devitto?

Sagittarius, all the way. <3 Typical of a Sagittarius to say so.. smh.
Song? Ohmygosh. Umm~ Applause by Lady Gaga... Yes...Mmm.. Sure.

I'm sorry but I need to remove my reservation. I still love you </3 I'm sorry.
Last edited by Jynxii on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:15 pm

No problem, Jynxii

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:06 pm

May I reserve,
The Former Lover| Name| 34| The One That Got Away| FC: Kristin Kreuk|
please? And if I find a different FC may I change it, I would let you know what that is if I decide on a different person.

As for the passwords, my favorite astrological sign is Sagittarius. I always get along well with people of this sign. And a song is kind of hard cause I like so many, but one that best describes myself is even harder. So I'll try to get back to you on that one.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Sure I'll still take her on, I'll just have to go gif hunting. It's no problem ;} Cheers love. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Ok then, thanx

And reserved

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:47 pm

@ChloeB223 So I've got her formatting done. Please let me know if there's anything I need to add, I mostly went by insane's sheets. {Thanks again love for letting me nic your formatting} There is a thumbnail, I promise. It's just taking a long time to load I suppose.

ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Sure thing Vox, happy to help. Anyway, Chloe, I should be getting the boys done as soon as I'm done writing a post for Tristan in The Fourteenth Floor. Shouldn't take me long.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Ok. I'm taking a look now. And thanks for helping, insane

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:54 am

Odette is officially complete \ (•◡•) /
Take a gander(‐^▽^‐)I'm anxious to hear your opinion

ChloeB223: I completely respect your preference for the FC. I found really good gifs for her character and in the end I've grown rather attached to Emily as a FaceClaim. Sorry again, love. Thanks for setting me straight. ibecameinsane: Thanks again for all your help! Odie wouldn't look this fantastic without you holding my hand through the whole formatting process. I very much appreciate it. Cheers!

ᏋᏕᏟᏗᎮᎥᏕᎷ
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:04 am

God, finding images of Maggie Q is like a needle in a haystack... 99% of them are from Nikita and are either sex art or faces flashing between her and some random male character I have no idea who is because I don't watch Nikita. I don't want to change the FC though as I have no idea who I would change to. I'll might put up a WIP with only some pictures though, because I have most of the ideas for the character in my head, I just need the damned pictures.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!