Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Manor Hill High School

Student Relations (Update)

a part of “Manor Hill High School”, a fictional universe by TvAddict13.

This roleplay is really plot less its really just a stereotypical high school. You create your own plot for your own character.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Manor Hill High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Student Relations (Update)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 am

I don't know about you guys but I can't edit my post on the Student Relationship thread as I figured to much time has passed or whatever. Since people have interacted with one another and we have a couple of new characters I decided to make a new relationship thread so we can all update our characters thoughts and feelings about one another. As well as add their thoughts and such about the new characters.

[img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
Name of character
Age - Clique - Grade - Three adjectives that describe them.

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

Describe how you feel about your fellow peers.

Character name your writing about:
A sentence(s) on what they are to you and what you feel about them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Student Relations (Update)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:50 pm

ImageImageImage

Sixteen - Jock - Junior - | Self-Confident | Ambitious | Independent |

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ☺☺ = Best Friends ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

☺ Aaliyah Jordan ☺
"My brother's ex girlfriend and the reigning bee of the school. I know Aaliyah gets a bad rep because she's such a bitch but if you can get pass that she's not so bad."

◑ Abcde Welling
"I can't say I know her personally. However, if she's a rebel I have a couple of guesses about what she may be like. Which in the case that am right means she may be a cool person ... at least to party with anyways."

◑ Agatha Apostolos
"She's kind of the attractive nerd. I mean she has a pretty face which draws people in but when it comes to her demeanor she definitely doesn't fit in with the popular crowd."

◑ Akira Apostolos
"Giving the last name I figure he's related to the Agatha girl. Well he's apart of the football team which is the only reason why I even know who he is. From what Tristan tells me this guy is very religious, which I don't really see as a bad thing. He just may wanna be careful about who he goes around preaching to. "

☺☺ Ashley Daniels ☺☺
"I love Ashley! She kind of been like a big sister to me. This summer has been rough for her so I just hope she can keep her head up and make it through the year."

◑ Blair Bellamy
"I've been warned by several people including my brother to keep my distance from this one. It kind of sucks seeing as the dude is so cute but giving his rep I understand why people want me to avoid him."

☺ ♥ Brandon Quillin ♥♥
"If there is one friend that my brother has that I would totally jump in a heartbeat Brandon would be it. The guy is just the total package. He's got the looks, personality and brains. He couldn't be anymore perfect!"

☺ Crescent Grey ☺
"She's one of my teammates on the basketball team. I like Crescent she's a really sweet girl and she isn't all judgey like some of the other people I hang out with. So it's refreshing."

◑ Haylee Reed ◑
"I have no clue who this girl is."

◑ Jace Moon ◑
"Am clueless."

◑ Jessica Williams ◑
"I've seen her around and I know who she is but we don't really talk."

◑ Kueng "Kc" Chén ◑
"I only know two things about him. That being that he's a "flamboyant faggot" and he hangs around with Blair. I have don't have an issue when it comes to gays so am okay with him."

☺ Lillian Robinson ☺☺
"Softball! That's were I know here from. Plus she's besties with Brandon and giving Brandon and Tristan's bromance and being Trist's little sister were both around each other a lot."

◑ Lucy Fontaine ◑
"She's co-captain of the cheerleading squad. Were not besties but were cordial."

☺☺ Mikaela Taylor ☺☺
"Mikaela is just awesome. She's like the second most popular girl in school and in spite of this she isn't a complete bitch. If my brother was smarter he would have went out with Mickey instead of Ali."

☺☺ Nicholas Wilde ♥
"Nicholas is a gorgeous human being. I mean I know my brother wasn't me to stay away from the rebels but I may make an exception for this particular rebel. Plus him and my brother are cool so maybe there's some hope there."

◑ Patrica 'Patty' Woods ◑
"Can't say we're acquainted with one another."

☺ Rylie Kallin Scout ☺
"The girl has crazy skills on the court. I mean am not one to settle for second place but when it comes to basketball she hasn't really given me a choice. It's cool with me as long as this season we bring home the championship."

Timmy Mouse ◑
"He's last name suits him perfectly because I don't think I've ever heard the guy speak a word. According to my brother he's a good baller."

☺☺ Tristan Torres ♥♥
"We may not be flesh and blood but even if we were we couldn't be closer. He drives me insane sometimes with the overprotecting but I guess that's what having a big brother is all about. I love this guy to pieces and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for him."

◑ William Cipher Jones ◑
"According the grapevine the kid is new and in the first week of school has already gotten into his first fist-fight. I guess Manor Hill just got itself a new rebel without a care."

◑ Yoshio Akio Sasaki ◑
"He's the cousin of the Apostolos siblings. I don't know if there whole family is planning on enrolling here but it wouldn't surprise me."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreativityIsPower on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:00 am

Eighteen - Rebel - Senior - |Confident | Sarcastic | Rebellious |

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ☺☺ = Best Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

☺ Aaliyah Jordan ♥
"The queen bee of Manor Hill High School. This girl is hot and she's knows which is sexy. I honesty don't see what everyone has against her. Guess you gotta let the haters do what they do."

☺ Abcde Welling ☺
"Any girl with a name like hers has got to be cool. Which Abcde definitely is."

☠ Agatha Apostolos ◑
"I don't like her. I don't really know her but she strikes me as one of those goody two-shoes that I can't stand. Therefore I don't like her."

☠ Akira Apostolos ◑
"Just the fact that he's related to miss mary sue makes me automatically not like him. Plus he's just not the kind of guy I can hang out with. I mean he's all about following the path of God while I would rather follow Satan. I mean at least Satan knows how to party."

☺☺ Ashley Daniels ♥
"Ash is my girl! During these last couple of months I know things have been kind of hard for her lately but am still gonna make sure she has the greatest senior year ever."

☺☺ Blair Bellamy ☺☺
"Blair is a lot like me which is why I guess we get along so well. Out of all the "rebels" I guess he would be the one I say am closest to."

◑ Brandon Quillin ◑
"Seems like a pretty decent guy. He has the squeaky clean thing about him kind of like Mary Agatha but we have a lot of the same friends so I figured if they like him the guy can't be terrible."

☺☺ Christina Torres ☺☺
"If she wasn't one of my best friend's little sister things between us would be totally different. I mean have you seen that girl. Chrissy is fucking hot!"

◑ Crescent Grey ◑
"She's a cute one. I wouldn't say I really know anything about her but she's been there for Ash and like I said she's cute. So no issues here."

◑ Haylee Reed ◑
"I don't know who this is but that doesn't mean I don't know her. It probably means I was just drunk when I meant her."

◑ Jace Moon ◑
"I don't do freshman. That's jail bait right there."

◑ Jessica Williams ◑
"She kind of reminds me of Aaliyah. Confident. Popular. Blonde. Probably a good lay."

◑ Kueng "Kc" Chén ◑
"Usually when I see Blair I see this guy. I don't really know him on any real level but I have no problems with him."

☺ Lillian Robinson ♥
"She seems kind of shy. Or maybe she just isn't all the great with strangers. Whatever the case she's cute in the sort of quiet girl way."

◑ Lucy Fontaine ♥
"She's kind of young to be co-captian of the cheerleading thing don't you think? I mean if anything I figured Mikaela would have that spot. Whatever the case she's a cheerleader which automatically makes me like her."

☺☺ Mikaela Taylor ♥
"Aaliyah's other half. Mickey is probably one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life. When you don't get on her bad side she's a nice person and is fun to party with."

◑ Patrica 'Patty' Woods ◑
"Sophomores don't really peak my interest unless there someone worth looking at. Seeing as I don't know her I guess she doesn't really matter now does she."

☺ Rylie Kallin Scout ♥
"My kind of chick. She's hot and doesn't seem to have the same mindset as other girls when it comes to relationships and all the junk. I mean she's a flirt like me. Which means we could have great times without all of the attachment."

◑ Timmy Mouse ◑
"He's one the school basketball team and that's all I know about him."

☺☺ Tristan Torres ☺☺
"Not the smartest guy around but he's a great friend and an excellent wingman."

◑ William Cipher Jones ◑
"I've hear things about this guy. What a way to kick start the new year."

◑ Yoshio Akio Sasaki ◑
"He's that Japanese foreigner related to those other two japs. Don't know him but apparently he sings. In what language I couldn't tell you."

CreativityIsPower
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Seventeen ~ Outcast ~ Senior ~ | Guarded | Loving | Unpredictable |
♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

Aaliyah Jordan | |: "Out of all the cheer bitches in our school I screw I hate this bobble head the most. She would swear up and down that she's god's gift to the world. More like a gift from satan. I can't believe I was once friends with someone like her."

Abcde Welling | ◑ / ☺ | : "I don't know her personally but I feel like if I did get to know her we could possibly be friends."

Akira Apostolos | |: "The holy man. Again I don't know how I feel about this guy. I mean he's a man of God so I figured his got to be nice or whatever but am just don't know. I haven't exactly lived the life of a nun and those religious types can be mighty judgey. Despite what their bible says."

Blair Bellamy | |: "I don't really know how I feel when it comes to this guy. Part of me feels like he could be a cool guy and we'd could be friends. Than there's that wary part of me that is telling me to keep my distance because I know he's bad news. Dangerous or not the guy's good looking. I'll give him that.

Brandon Quillin | ◑ / ☺ | : "Before my big fallout with the popular crowd Brandon was one of my best friends. When everything happened I pushed Brandon away like I did a lot of people. It wasn't anything personal against I just wanted to be alone. Brandon is a great guy and if I was to be honest with myself I do miss him. A lot."

Christina Torrese | ☺☺ |: "If Tristan is like my big brother than Christina is definitely like a little sister to me. Christina isn't like most of the other popular kids at this school. She doesn't try to impress anyone she does things because she wants to. That's one of the traits I love most about her and I hope she keeps that trait."

Crescent Grey | |: "I adore Crescent! I love how she isn't afraid to be herself and does whatever makes her happy. Me and this girl have so much in common its kinda of scary. We've both lost our parents in car accidents, left with a parent who doesn't give a damn and have to deal the step parents. Not that any of my many step daddies ever made an effort."
Haylee Reed | |: "I'm not sure I've ever met her. If I have I don't remember."

Jessica Williams | ϟ |: "I personally just don't like any of the popular bitches and although she isn't a cheerleader she has the same attitude. She's just a snobby slutty dress wearing hoe. Which is pretty much the way to sum up all those barbie wannabes."

Kueng Chén | |: "I don't know him but I feel like if I did I would be cool friends. He seems like he's a lot of fun and I could use fun in my life."

Lillian Robinson | |: "Lillian is one of those people who I knew but I didn't really know. I mean at one point we ran in the same social circle so I knew who she was but I never actually developed a real relationship with her. She seemed like a nice girl back then and if that hasn't changed I have no quarrels with the girl."

Lucy Fontaine | |: "Surprising she's a cheerleader and I don't despise her. At least I don't think I do. I never really knew her so I'll just give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she's okay."

Mikaela Taylor | ◑ / ☺ / ☠ / ϟ |: "Before the whole thing with my ex Mikaela along with Aaliyah and the other bitch who shall not be named were my best friends. While I have no problem hating Aaliyah with every fiber of my being with Mikaela is different. Probably because I was closer to her than anyone else. I have very mixed feelings when it comes to Mikaela."

Nicholas Wilde | ☺☺ / ♥ |: "Like Tristan, Nick has been with me through a lot including the death of my father. He isn't as pushy as Tristan is which I like and he knows how to have fun which I love."

Patrica Woods | |: "I am not a hundred percent sure who exactly that is. Can't say I know her."

Rylie Scout | |: "I like her attuide and I've seen her play. I see the pros in someone's future."

Timmy Mouse | |: "I don't really know him all that well. I've seen him from time to time and I know he plays on the basketball time with Trist."

Tristan Torres | | ☺☺ / ♥ |: "Tristan is like a big brother to me. He's is by far one of my best friends and although he can get on my nerves like nobody else in this world I wouldn't want to lose him for anything."

William Jones | |: "Haven't' meet him yet. I here he's new at Manor Hill. I wish him luck because he is surely gonna need it to survive this place."

Yoshio Akio Sasaki | ◑ / ☺ |: "I know him from music club. He has a nice voice and I love his japanese accent."

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucky on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Rylie Kallin Scout
17- Rebel - Junior - Rebellious | Cocky | Flirty

◑|Aaliyah Jordan|◑
"So I know she's like, known as a reigning bitch at school, but I donno... she's hot."

♥| Abcde Welling | ♥
"She's a badass and hot. I honestly can't say much more than that. Wouldn't mind getting to know her better if you know what I mean."

♥|Agatha Apostolos|♥
"She can't be too bad. I don't really know her though."

◑| Akira Apostolos |◑
"Can't say I know much about him. And I don't like buying into rumors, so I'll try to keep an open mind. "

☺| Ashley Daniels |♥
"Ashley likes music, and damn, I'd be lying if I didn't say that wins me over more than the fact that she's super hot. I'm not a douche, alright. She's someone I actually think deserves to be happy."

☺ |Blair Bellamy| ☺
"I might be worried about him if I wasn't gay. The only thing I worry about is the competition. Well, not really. He's a cool guy."

◑ | Brandon Quillin |◑
"He's alright. I don't know him too well, but ya know, whatever. Girls seem to fawn over him, I guess."

☺ | Crescent Grey |♥
"She's one of my favorite people from the team. Seriously, I'd hook up with her any time. Crescent is cool."

♥| Haylee Reed |♥
"I don't know her know her. But I wouldn't mind to."

☺| Jace Moon |☺
"This dude is alright. Don't mess with him or you'll have me to deal with."

◑ |Jessica Williams| ◑
"Can't say I've ever spoken to her, but maybe we could chat sometime."

◑| Kueng "Kc" Chén |◑
"The guy hangs with Blair. Blair is cool, so I guess I don't mind KC. Seriously though, just because we're both gay doesn't mean we sit around knitting friendship bracelets. In our case, that just means we have less in common."

☺| Lillian Robinson |♥
"So on my off season, she's in softball and I can't say I mind the view of her in her uniform. Let's just say I work out extra hard if she's around."

♥| Lucy Fontaine |♥
"Cheerleader? Okay, so I'm a rebel and sometimes a jock. I think she's cute, but I'm not going to be one of those steriotypical people that pine over a cheerleader. Nah, nope, not my type."

☺| Mikaela Taylor |♥
"The principal's daughter. But she's more than that I think. I don't know, Mikaela is just... Yeah, that about sums it up."

☺ | Nicholas Wilde | ☺
"Are you serious? This dude parties hard, and I like that. He and I could seriously cause some damage."

◑ |Patrica 'Patty' Woods| ◑
"Isn't bought in by social norms. Seems sort of a loner though."

♥| Christina Torres |☺
"She's cool. I mean, we're on the same team and she's killer on the court. There's no way someone could say no to her. And if you think about hurting her in any way, well I might just have to kill you. Or tell her brother. I'm not sure which would be worse."

◑| Timmy Mouse |◑
"Maybe one day I'll hear that mouse squeak. But until then, I guess we'll just continue to mutually ignore each other's existence?"

☺ | Tristan Torres | ☺
"I think we're friends. He's a jock, and Christina's older brother. He's probably the only jock I respect, so he's got that going for him."

◑ |William Cipher Jones| ◑
"He's a new kid. I think he's cool. Broke into my speech class and gave a bullshit speech that left the teacher sputtering. So he's alright in my book."

◑ |Yoshio Akio Sasaki| ◑
"He seems alright. I don't mind him, or his friends."

Lucky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!