Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Project of Warren High

a part of “The Project of Warren High”, a fictional universe by Mousie.

An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project. [OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Project of Warren High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:32 pm

"The Project of Warren High"

Hello there,

If you are looking at this, you probably want to join this roleplay. That is fantastic and let me be the first to say welcome aboard. Just so you know this is definitely the Role-play and story-line for you though let me just say a few things.

I'm looking for dedicated players who won't become bored with this idea before it even takes off. Players that let me know they'll be gone a few days and actually come back, people who fade their character out if they're going to leave and definitely players who may not feel like posting one day but will still come on the ooc for a chat.

I need players who create a character they LOVE and want to develop throughout the story, not a player who creates a half-assed character they've repeated half a dozen times in other role plays.

It'd be great to have a good group who get along in ooc as well as in the story. I remember participating in a roleplay that went on for 2 years and it was fabulous, the roleplay was simple and the plot self generated and I have never had an experience like it. Would be good to get something similar here :)

Okay, that turned into an essay but never mind!

Excited to see all your characters! Drop a word if you're creating a character and let people know your plans so we don't get a trillion witches or whatever :)

For the Record I'm creating a siren :)
Last edited by Mousie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Project of Warren High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:38 pm

Seems like an interesting game idea. It kind of reminds me of Rosario + Vampire in a way.

Any chance on placing a temporary reserve on a female monster? I have to go to rehearsal soon and I won't have time to work on a sheet until I get back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:40 pm

Is it bad I don't know what that is XD I'm guessing an anime?

I can pop you down for a girl monster, have any idea what you'd like to be?

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:44 pm

Yes it is. I apologize for just throwing that out there, it just so happened that seemed to spark a thought for me.

As for what I would be, I am not sure quite yet. Give me a little while to think and I will get back to you if that is alright.

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Yeah that's okay :)

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 pm

OMG! When I first saw and read this, ideas immediately sparked into my head. So I would to reserve a Female human character and a Male Monster character, please, if I may?

This whole thing just reads Epic! Also, how long are the reservations for?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:31 pm

Reservations last a few days but it'd be nice to see your characters as soon as you are able :)

I'm glad you think it's epic, I'm pretty excited myself about the idea!! I'll put you down for both!

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ulrikaumeko on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:40 pm

Hello there!
I really like the idea of this roleplay as well. c: That being said, I'd like to reserve a Female Human too, and a Male Monster... I hope our characters won't end up exactly alike- Twinsies, Dumisa. xD

I've got one question, before I make the characters... Is there the choice of making a teacher?

ulrikaumeko
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:44 pm

@Mousie: It's a very intriguing idea to say the least. :) Nice work on coming up with it!

@Meko: Hmm, Twin Monsters, perhaps? -Raises a brow of curiosity.- LOL.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:49 pm

@ulrikaumeko You..Caaan but it isnt something I've really thought about.
I'll reserve those two characters :)

Edit: welcome by the way!

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:54 pm

I'm IN! Sooooo I think I'll make a male monster... except can't decide which one yet ^.^

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:56 pm

Hey Mousie! :3 I was curious if I may reserve a female monster, I'm thinking a demon. :D But the thing is I also kinda wanna be a male human boy, so if you'd rather me fill up one of those spaces, I'd totally be willing to. :) Whatever pleases you Madame...

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:02 pm

@ bug buster.
Faaaabulous! Have a little think bug while I put you down.

@ meow meow
To be honest, I'm not actually fussed. You be what you truly want to be, that way you'll be more passionate about your character :) have a think, I'll put you down for both for now until you decide.

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:07 pm

Hello there, Mousie! :3

I'd love to reserve another female monster character, if that is alright with you~ I was kinda thinking of her FC being Lucy from Elfen Lied...and my character having the same powers as her too. But I'll make her my own original character too so I'm not completely copying Lucy. :D

And, of course, she'd probably be an evil character. >:3

EDIT: Her species is called a "Diclonius", by the way. xD
Last edited by KOKIA on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ulrikaumeko on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:13 pm

@Dumisa: If you're up to it! Double trouble~
@Mousie: Alright, I was just wondering. Chances are I won't make the Male Monster a teacher, but eh, I just thought to throw the suggestion out there. .3.

ulrikaumeko
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:17 pm

Hello there! I was just taking a look through all of the role-plays, and yours certainly caught my attention. I was wondering if I could reserve a spot as a human male?

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:22 pm

@kokia
okay, I can't see a problem with that as long as you make the character your own i.e personality and background wise.

@usernamesareadrag
hi, I'll reserve that for you right now :) thanks for showing interest.

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Ok thanks Mousie. :) I think I've decided though. It's kinda been a while since I've played a monster so I think I'll take that female demon if its all good :3 Thanks a lot!

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm

@ meow
Okay :) nothing beats playing a monster sometimes.

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 pm

Okay, Mousie, I don't know you; so this might seem like a bit of a weird? request at the end of the day. But I figured I might as well go with no regrets, so:

First of all, yeah, I'm interested (which is a little strange to me, I thought I outgrew the school-type RP's a while ago. Maybe it has something to do with how those never lifted off the ground?). And for the record, I'd probably go for a female monster that would be the Meanest Nice Guy That You've Ever Met. And it would be awesome. But I know that I have a habit of screwing myself over and biting off more than I can chew here, so this is what I'm asking--

Would it be possible to put me down as a sub? Call me (PM me) if someone's dropped out and I'll be glad to be a part of this then. It's just, at the moment it'd probably be a smarter decision for me not to join anything new.

So let me know. No hard feelings either way, I just thought I might as well ask. It's nice to meet you. c:

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!