Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

K: A New Beginning

K: The New Beginning

a part of “K: A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by Fantasies.

A year after the Red King's death,chaos brews again in Japan. Clans arise once more,and new Kings and Queens make their debut. New members join clans,causing Japan to be in more danger than ever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “K: A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

K: The New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasies on Mon May 05, 2014 12:53 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "K: The New Beginning"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image". . .Fαℓℓ Fяσм Mу Eуєѕ . . ."Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fantasies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: K: The New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Mon May 05, 2014 1:46 am

I'd love to take The colorless king please?
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasies on Mon May 05, 2014 2:53 am

Alright!! Make the character sheet in the next 3 days. The character has been reserved for you!~

Fantasies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon May 05, 2014 7:12 am

I would like to join as a Member of HOMRA. Can I go ahead and make my sheet or does it have to wait??

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasies on Mon May 05, 2014 10:06 am

Nope! Once your character sheet as been made,you are accepted~!

Fantasies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon May 05, 2014 11:27 am

Hey, could I please reserve the purple queen?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon May 05, 2014 11:36 am

May I reserve the green king? ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Mon May 05, 2014 12:34 pm

I'd like to reserve the Red Queen

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Mon May 05, 2014 2:27 pm

nuu the red queen is gone ><..
etoo..
can i take the purple queen?

Edit: nvm may i take the blue king?

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasies on Mon May 05, 2014 6:20 pm

New list!!

Purple Queen - Reserved for Guardian Aelita!

Green King - Reserved for Miyer!

Red Queen - Reserved for Zetsuna

Blue King - Reserved for Soulies!

Fantasies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Mon May 05, 2014 8:35 pm

I'm done and ready to go!

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon May 05, 2014 10:11 pm

Ditto~ I'd like for more members of the Purple Clan though... Oh well, time will change that, I hope.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Tue May 06, 2014 12:36 am

In due time. Problem with large scale rp's with many slots is the part of filling the empty spaces.

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Tue May 06, 2014 6:48 am

I would, I just don't know much about the purple clan. I've been sitting on making a character, I just couldn't choose. I wanted originally to make a silver clansmen, but the Silver king isn't taken... Honestly I had twin characters in mind, I just wasn't sure how Fantasies would feel and I didn't want to make them without asking. One boy and one girl, fraternal twins (not identical)..

They'd be in two different clans to spice it up. I'd put one in purple and the other in Scepter 4.

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasies on Tue May 06, 2014 8:17 pm

My rule is that you can have up to it least three characters! However,if you choose to abandon a character,that is fine,though you cannot abandon a character,just to make and add a different one. (Am I making any sense? ^^;; ) Speaking of which,to 'spice things up',I have added lieutenants to each clan. There is to only be one lieutenant for each clan. Such as Mayu's the the Red Queen's lieutenants. Also,I have updated the character on the main page,so all of your characters are in line,and whatnot. I am still working on it.~

Fantasies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Tue May 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Not sure how to start off in the two clans I am in...so I think I'll wait for the Purple Queen and Blue King posts and reply in accordance ASAP.. ^^; First posts are so hard...

Oh! And if anyone wants to create a plot with my characters, just send me a message and we'll work something out.. :)

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasies on Tue May 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Soulies,the Blue King is only if a person makes a Munakata Reisi character. I do want the Blue King to be the original character,since he is still alive,but if you want,I can change it so Ryuu is the Scepter 4's lieutenant~.

Note: Post here if you want your character to be a lieutenant.

Fantasies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Tue May 06, 2014 10:09 pm

I want Koneko to be the Purple's lieutenant if it's fine with Guardian. It's fine with me if they'd rather wait and see their options in case someone else makes another purple clansman to choose from... :D

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue May 06, 2014 11:02 pm

@Stiles Absolutely no problem with that whatsoever~ I read the character in question's bio and loved it! I would be happy for Koneko to be Aika's lieutenant.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed May 07, 2014 12:17 am

Oh, and I'd like to make a colorless lieutenant please. I have quite the idea~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!