Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Promises

Promises

a part of “Promises”, a fictional universe by angelwolf123.

Déjà vu. You've met these people before; you can feel it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Promises”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Promises

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun May 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Welcome to "Promises"!

I'm Angel, your GM. Luna Delta, who has reserved the Avenger, is the Co-GM.

Before you reserve...
1) This is not a first come first serve roleplay. You can "reserve", but others can too. If someone else reserves the same role, you will need to compete to be accept. However, I doubt that will happen.

2) You have 42 hours to submit a decent WIP. After that, the actual completion time will depend on the starting date. The rule of thumb is to have your sheet completely done within an additional 42 hours.

3) The characters are based on their alignments. Please check out this site for more information. The alignments mentioned with each character is the alignment of their past life. This means that your character doesn't need to start out with the same alignment (for example, the demon lord can be a boy scout poster boy, while the hero can be a drug dealer). However, this alignment is also your character's eventual alignment. They will gradually take on this mindset throughout the RP, so be prepared for that.

4) You have a lot of creative liberty with your characters. I want you guys to be able to come up with stuff yourselves, but make sure to update me if you come up with anything big. I need to make sure it fits into the grand scheme of things. I'm sure many things are confusing right now, so don't be afraid to ask questions.

5) Do not join if you have no intention of staying committed. Luna and I spend a lot of time and effort into making this RP, and we'd really like it to stay alive for at least a while.
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Sun May 11, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Re: Promises

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Sun May 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Could I please reserve the Voice of Nature?
draw me under

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun May 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Yes, you may. c:

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun May 11, 2014 7:12 pm

Could I please be reserved for the Automation spot! This is a very good and thought out role play! ^ ^ I love it!
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun May 11, 2014 7:14 pm

@Naught: Heheh, thank you very much! >///< The spot is yours~.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun May 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Hello! I'm still trying to decide between two roles which one I'd like to reserve, but I wanted to let you know that I am definitely interested in this.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun May 11, 2014 7:24 pm

@Miss Nomer: What roles are you interested in? I can provide you with additional information, if you would like.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun May 11, 2014 7:28 pm

That would be really excellent, actually. I'm between the Hero, because impulsive people with white knight complexes can be rather fun, and the succubus, because I like the cliche development from awkard/shy to flirtatious and confident.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun May 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm the Co-GM here! Even though I'm extremely awkward you can direct questions towards me through PM or OOC if you're unable to get a hold of Angel! If anyone has any problems with anything at all my PM is always open~

Yeah, I'm just slightly awkward, really. I should really control my ramblings. C-Can I go work on my character now Angel? ;o;
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun May 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Oh your welcome! ^ ^ I just can't resist a good role play :]

Only one question.. Is the faceclaim for luka crosszeria okay for this role?

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun May 11, 2014 7:41 pm

@Luna: XD Yes, of course you can! (Everyone love her; she's the nice one)

@Miss Nomer: The biggest appeal of the Hero role is that she has the most connections with the other characters. The Succubus is someone who caused a lot of problems "back in the day", and I can't really reveal much past that she's responsible for a lot of things.

However, I really like your take on her, it adds a whole 'nother dimension to the role I haven't considered! I highly recommend you choose the Succubus. :)

EDIT: I didn't see you there, Naught! Oh lordie, Luka is most likely one of the most attractive anime guys ever, so yes, please do. *nosebleeds in the corner* My only warning to you would be to make sure he's compatible with whatever image you have of his transformed self (this applies to everyone). The Automaton, to make things easier for you, was a man(?)-made doll that acquired a soul during the events of the past life. In fact, he belonged to one of the other characters. So he will most likely resemble a puppet in his transformed state.
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Sun May 11, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun May 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Did she? Oh, I rather like the idea of her having been causing trouble, I must admit. May I reserve the Succubus, then?

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun May 11, 2014 7:49 pm

@ Miss Nomer: Yes, yes, please do! ^-^

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun May 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Cool :-) Now to find a face claim that fits both for shy and for flirty.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun May 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Hey ^w^/ Just going to swoop in here because I don't have long...Nice to see you again, angel *and Luna* XD

May I please reserve the "Hero" slot??

*lovely rp, by the way x3 Your gifs always make me jealous .w.|*

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun May 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Oh okay! So, since his past self was a doll, and when he transforms he'll resemble one! Got it! Will Juki work?
Last edited by Naught on Sun May 11, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun May 11, 2014 8:08 pm

@Miss Nomer: Good luck with that. ( ´△`)

@Ever: 'Eyyyy...! Luna and I were hoping you'd join. You're totally perfect for the Hero spot. I'm glad you mentioned the gifs; I had to claw through tumblr hell to get them... (*PTSD flashback*)

Ehem, a little off topic, but Awake's still good to go, I think. We all know each other so it's kinda difficult to shut down forever. Just saying, after I get Promises squared away I'm gonna finish my dragon-boy... eventually.... *sweats profusely*

EDIT: Dammit Naught, you keep slipping in posts while I'm typing! ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ This is something that's gonna happen always now, isn't it? XD

Furthermore, you keep finding all these perf FCs. Yes, that's totally what he looked like in his past life, and yes, that's a really awesome transformed state. I'm watchin' you.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun May 11, 2014 8:35 pm

XD I'm sorry! I do type pretty fast!

Yeah, these were just on hold in my character library. (Literally..) I just had to use them! ^ ^

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun May 11, 2014 9:27 pm

@Angel

That's what Luna said too XD And how could I resist.. you, Leej, Sora and Luna are always making these beautiful rps ><| I feel like you guys purposefully torture all of us..

And I know what you mean about tumblr hell *shudders* I've had my own fair share of experiencing PTSD flashbacks from that site…It's truly a beautiful and evil site .o.|

Anyways~ Really?! Thank goodness x3 I was going to PM you today about it actually… I agree with you about it being difficult to shut it down XD Plus..it would be awkward for everyone lol. Good good, I have Cora saved on a separate document.. I just need to update her profile~ ^w^

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Sun May 11, 2014 9:28 pm

If it's not too much to ask can I reserve the hero?
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!