Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer of Magic

Summer of Magic

a part of “Summer of Magic”, a fictional universe by Vix.

The story of power endowed descendants of the last Queen of Hawaii, those invading their home, and the innocent tourists caught in the crossfire.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summer of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Summer of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Summer of Magic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Summer of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:48 am

I'd like to reserve "Nameless" Hilton please :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:59 pm

Only with the password ^^

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Hello! This is an amazing plotline and I think it has a great potential to grow. I'd love to be in this RP, so may I reserve Face Claim: Jamie Chung?

Also call me a little daft, but 'campy password' had me a little thrown. Not sure if I should post it here but I will. Ugh I feel so dumb right now for not knowing what this exactly means. Anyways if I could go anywhere it would be London, England.
Chipping away at boulders
I conquer fire
40 days 40 nights
No New Star
Fuck your Third Eye!
I be the One
Neo of the Sun
Give me simplicity

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:29 pm

Thanks so much! I've gotta give BleedingLover credit for the base plot of it :) You most certainly may reserve said role. I apologize for the confusion; I should probably reword that.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:52 pm

Oops, sorry, in my excitement I forgot that! But if I were given the chance to go anywhere it was be Fiji.

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:32 pm

I have a question.

When talking about [Lily Loveless], how vicious is vicious? Like, "Awwwe, the shy girl actually said something!" vicious or "Holy fuck this girl is a killer with words" vicious?

I would just like to make sure before I put in a reserve on her. From my understanding, she's open...
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:40 pm

@Unjustifiable - I look forward to seeing your CS:)

@Kagerou - Vicious as in you're not sure if she's really trying to kill you or just plain beating your ass when you fight her. She's aggressive and hits below the belt with her words when she's in a bad mood. Whether she's a bitch 24/7 or if she just has her bad days/moments is up to the writer.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Ahhh, okay. I wasn't sure. I'm not the wittiest person around and I wasn't sure if I could portray her correctly.

Then I'll make a reservation. I would really love to go to Canada or the Uk. Pretty places, if you ask me.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Lovely! And I have to agree with you there; I'd love to go to Scotland or Ireland. They have the most beautiful valleys and cliffs. So green!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:23 pm

So I really hope it doesn't matter the alignment of the .gifs, because no matter what I do, they will not align right. Ughh. ;-;

Update: They literally fixed themselves. Yay!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:49 pm

The site has been a tad wonky the past few days. I'm glad they sorted themselves out :)

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:25 am

Hopefully she is what you're looking for. c: I think her history shows her true self more than anything. It at least shows her purpose.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:48 am

She's faboo! Just add a bit more "oomph" to her personality if you could and she's accepted :)

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:59 am

Bit more "oomph" added, I think~

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfernalWolf on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:08 am

I was Wondering If i may Reserve FC Harry Shun Jr. (I would love to visit Japan)
Also I would like to know what are the limitations on his Shape Shifting abilities, would he be limited to mammals, or to creatures relatively close to his human size?

InfernalWolf
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:42 am

Gray & Quinn both accepted!

@Infernal - You may. As far as the limitations, that's completely up to you. He could turn into other people, inanimate objects, animals, all of the above. Surprise me.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby j.chevalier on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:59 am

Hey, I'm actually interested in the FC of Marlon Teixeira however after reading your introductions, there isn't one solid character who is like "let's not mess with the tourists at all". The closest I think is Booboo, but then he is still in the "okay i'll do it cuz everyone else is doing it". I think it would be interesting to have one of the Natives to do that even though the point of their group is to scare off tourists. My reasoning for this is that Teixeira's parents own a hotel. A hotel that would go out of business with tourists and then cause his parents to go broke in this very fragile economy. And since he wants to keep his sister out of trouble, I think that agrees with the plan to keep them all out of trouble and not pranking tourists and what not.

Open to other suggestions if the character is 100% not changeable, lemme know what you think :)

PW: Would love to go to somewhere European, specifically in the south of France

j.chevalier
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:32 am

While the family sitting with the Queen on her deathbed thought her prayer was crazy, it's part of her and her history, included in the story they passed down through the generations. The powers part most especially for their little ones they tucked in at night, sort of a "you could be a superhero one day" kinda thing. Meaning, if anything, they'd be able to put two and two together and feel it more of a duty than just plain spiteful pranking. Fulfilling a destiny of sorts.

If any one of the Natives would try to opt out of the pranks it would be Jamie Chung's FC, being a worrier, Quinn, not really caring, or Boo Boo's FC for having other things to do.

Keep in mind that Lahaina is a pretty big place and it's just 8 people and there's going to be hundreds upon hundreds of tourists. These guys aren't declaring all out war on every mainlander they see. Just the jackasses. Party crashers, business folk trying to buy out their family and friends, etc.

A few bad happenings to a few people isn't going to send a single one of the business into a down spiral, nor any family into poverty. People get mugged and shot in NYC and Chicago every day but people still love going there. They aren't about to kill anyone or anything close to it. Maybe a close call drowning, but that's probably as extreme as it gets. I'm talking about a string of bad luck and perceived hallucinations.

I'm going to go ahead and stick with the two groups we have: The Prankers (Natives) and the Prankees (Haole). The entire story isn't going to be just pranks and rivalry and fighting and whatnot. Grayson, "Deborah", and "Bill" are the only ones on the Haole list guaranteed harassment.

I don't want you (or anyone else) to think the story is all about the Haole getting pranked until the summer is over or they leave. I want there to be cheesy comedy and romance and some drama in between. I'm sure that at one point or more there'll be some close calls where one of the Natives gets nearly busted and they'll want to call it off. We can talk about that later when we get to it.

But yes, you may reserve the role.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:53 am

So my character was just submitted! I am pretty happy with the way it looks.

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!