Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bį»‹ Cįŗ„m Chuyį»ƒn NhĘ°į»£ng Sau Vį»„ BĆ”n Sao Trįŗ» Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Boot Camp for Heroes

Relationships~

a part of “Boot Camp for Heroes”, a fictional universe by Sonohra.

So you think that now you have powers, that you can go around saving the world? There's a lot more to being a hero than just powers. Are you ready to be pushed to your limits?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Boot Camp for Heroes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Code: Select all
[center][size=250][font=impact]CharacterName[/font][/size]
[img]InsertGifOrImg[/img]
[size=190]Age:[/size][size=140]AgeHere[/size]
[size=190]Sexuality:[/size][size=140]SexualityHere[/size]
[size=190]Mentor:[/size][size=140]MentorHere[/size]
[size=190]Power:[/size][size=140]PowerHere[/size][/center]

[size=140]OtherCharacterName~[/size] (say if you have a crush, you want to be friends, you are friends, or whatever you want)
[size=140]OtherCharacterName~[/size]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncle Shortbus on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Actually, I have an idea I'd like to ask about with regards to Victor and Jeremiah. Would it be out of the question to have Jeremiah be the person that kicked Victor's ass that caused him to switch from being a criminal to being a hero? I mean, if this is okayed to be a thing, Victor would kind of respect and mostly fear Jeremiah, since he'd already made him fail once and all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uncle Shortbus
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:09 pm

That sounds like a great idea actually. I like it. Jeremiah will have no ill feelings toward Victor, and actually trust him more than he should. Does that sound ok to you??

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncle Shortbus on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Yeah! That's more than okay, actually.

Uncle Shortbus
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Jeremiah Wells
Sexuality:Bisexual
Mentor:None
Power:Superhuman Abilities

Victor Artoras~
Even though Victor has a bad reputation, and Jer has personally intervened in his criminal activities, he trusts him now. He trusts him more than he should, considering the circumstances.
Caidence Fletcher~
He enjoys her optimism and friendly disposition. He is more than glad to have her as another mentor.
Noah Clarke~
Noah's humor is refreshing, but Jer worry's about Noah's self-esteem. Jer is kind and sweet to him, treating him some what like a younger brother.
Patricia Carmicheal~
Jer is often startled by what comes out of her mouth. She says what on her mind, and while he admires that, it can be quite alarming at times.
Finnian Carmicheal~
Jer doesn't talk much, and having a chatter box like Finnian around is fun. He's worried about his impulsive behavior, afraid it'll get him injured or killed.
Jacelyn Wells~
Jer loves his sister, especially her hard working and athletic abilities. He is always nagging her and babying her, even though she is more than capable of taking care of herself.
Arabella Esstence~
Jer doesn't dislike or hate anyone, but Arabella is as close as it gets. He feels like he has to follow her and keep a keen eye on her to make sure she isn't causing trouble. She makes him anxious.
Amira Devaroh~
Out of all the campers, even his sister, Jer feels like he can truelove depend on Amira to get the job done. He is always asking favors of her because he knows she will get them done.
Gregory Reach~
Jer spends a lot of time tryign to get Gregory to open up and be more friendly. He is un-phased by his distant personality, and Jer hopes that if he keeps pushing, Gregory will open up.
Kitty Fetzer~
He was surprised to see her open up when she grew comfortable with the camp. He is always checking on her to make sure she's ok, knowing that she was diagnosed with depression.
James Stone~
He knows of James' anger issues, but he is not afraid. He tries to teach James how to control and direct that anger. He watches him closely, to make sure that he keeps his anger in check, but he truly cares for James.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:19 am

Amira ā€˜Redā€™ Devaroh
Sexuality:Straight
Mentor:Caidence
Power:Vrykolakas, also known as Power Replication

Jeremiah Wells~ā€I have the utmost respect for Jeremiahā€¦.though when I first came to the camp, when I was about eighteen, I crushed on him soooo hardā€¦It faded after a few years of not getting noticedā€¦nowā€¦.I still thinks heā€™s super fine. Shhhh donā€™t tellā€ ;)

Noah Reid Clarke~ ā€œI find Noahā€™s optimism insanely ridiculous butā€¦to tell you the truthā€¦I really enjoy it. I donā€™t know him very well but I think, if given the opportunity I would befriend him.ā€

Patricia Amelia Carmichael~ā€I guess I like Patriciaā€¦I mean I donā€™t not like her. I think itā€™s cool sheā€™s so true to herself butā€¦I donā€™t know her well enough to really form an opinion.ā€

Finnian Andrius Carmichael~ ā€œI havenā€™t had the chance to really meet Finnian, though he seems nice enoughā€¦cute to boot.ā€ ;)

Victor Isaiah Artoras~ā€Donā€™t know himā€¦but if Jeremiah thinks heā€™s good enough to be a mentorā€¦I guess he is. I have to say I donā€™t know if I like how critical he isā€¦Then again it might just be my issues with authority.ā€

Jacelyn 'Jace' Wells~"As long as I've been coming here I've never really spoke a whole lot to her...but then again...i don't really talk to a lot of people in general...she is a nice kid though.ā€

Arabella Rayelle Esstence~ā€Uhmā€¦I really canā€™t say anything about herā€¦because I donā€™t know herā€¦she seems a little weird to meā€¦but weird can be good.ā€

Gregory Matthew Reach~ā€Daaaaamnā€¦.I meanā€¦.Damnā€¦I have to admit, he is fineā€¦and he has that brooding Viking badass vibe coming off himā€¦.I likeā€¦a lot. Wouldnā€™t mind sparing with that man.ā€

Katherine Joan Fetzer~ ā€œSheā€™s got a quirky fun loving personality about herā€¦.its a refreshing changeā€¦other than thatā€¦.ā€

James William Stone~ā€Heā€™s got a boyish charm about himā€¦kind of young and shyā€¦but I like it. Heā€™s seems like a kind soul.ā€

Ross Jay Reid~ ā€œI like the rough and tumble thing heā€™s got going onā€¦though I feel like there is more to himā€¦and Iā€™d like to know whatā€™s under the facadeā€¦ā€

Caidence Fletcher ~ (Why am I not finding this character?)
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uncle Shortbus on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Victor Artoras
Sexuality:Straight
Mentor:None
Power:Dark teleportation

Jeremiah Wells: Victor is absolutely terrified of Jeremiah, due solely to the fact that he is the only suit Victor encountered that didn't pull any punches on him and give him a chance to escape when he'd caught Victor in the act. This also caused Victor to respect Jeremiah much more than he does any other suit.
Jacelyn 'Jace' Wells: Victor is also somewhat intimidated by Jace, but that's more due to the fact that Jeremiah is her older brother, and has show zero restraint in picking him up and throwing him in the past. Other than that, Victor finds her rather pleasant to be around, due in part to how quickly she seems to pick up teleportation and other mobility training exercises.
Noah Reid Clarke: Victor finds Noah's optimism a little grating, though he'll grudgingly admit that's more due to a personal problem than anything else. Victor otherwise has no real opinion about him.
Patricia Amelia Carmichael: Victor is usually somewhat suspicious of Patricia owing to the nature of her powers. He also has a bit of trouble accepting that she can't control her powers, despite knowing full and well that he didn't have very good control of his power when he first started working with it.
Finnian Andrius Carmichael: Similar to his sister, Victor is suspicious of Finnian due to his powers, though more so because he seems to be in control of them. He also tries to hide his phone when he's around him in an attempt to keep him from looking into it and finding all the games he has hidden on it.
Arabella Esstence: Arabella terrifies Victor, mainly because she could toss him into a dimension made of light from which he'd never escape (he assumes so, anyway. He doesn't actually know if she could.)
Amira 'Red' Devaroh: Victor doesn't really know much about Amira, but he doesn't feel like that's much of a detriment. He is neutral towards her.
Gregory 'Ghost' Reach: Victor appreciates how much control he has over his powers, and to a lesser extent how determined he is. Gregory hasn't opened up to him, and Victor hasn't really opened up to Gregory, which in Victor's book is another plus.
Caidence Fletcher: Victor finds her optimism, much like Noah's, to be somewhat grating, but he keeps that to himself. He finds Caidence to be pleasant, but otherwise hasn't interacted with her much.
Katherine Joan Fetzer: Victor feels like Katherine would have been an interesting person to train, but as he's more focused on mobility rather than manipulation he understands he wouldn't have much to teach her. Other than that, he's mostly neutral towards her.
James Stone: Victor has a slight fear of James, mostly due to how easily he sees him becoming another Jeremiah in terms of ability to punch out all of his blood.
Ross Reid: Victor knows very little about Ross, and therefore doesn't have much of an opinion of him.

Uncle Shortbus
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!