Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Crawl

The Crawl

a part of “The Crawl”, a fictional universe by MysterySnail.

Some thirty years in the future, humanity struggles to find an answer to the epidemic of massive, mutated beasts that seek to hunt mankind to extinction. The earth is dying.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Crawl”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Crawl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysterySnail on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Please keep any lengthy OOC discussions here.
What surprised me most about the great war was not our ability to adapt to new arenas of conflict, but our willingness in victory to so quickly return to the old.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MysterySnail
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Crawl

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby krashby on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:44 am

Hello all. :) I'm a bit new here, this being the first roleplay I've joined on this site, so I just wanted to introduce myself a bit and get to know my fellow roleplayers. Do forgive me and let me know if this is not the proper place to do so.

Anyways, call me Kaylyn or Kay, whichever you prefer. The very first roleplay I ever joined had a post-apocalypse theme somewhat similar to this, so I am very eager and excited to get started. Is it alright for me to just jump in with a post? It's much too late tonight, but I can get something decent posted tomorrow if that's okay.

Again, I'm new, so please bare with me if it takes me a moment to adjust to how this site works. I promise I'm a fast learner, though. :)
Call me Kay, please. :)

"For the first time, the first, I laid my heart open to the benign indifference of the universe. To feel it so like myself, indeed, so brotherly, made me realize that I'd been happy, and that I was happy still." -Albert Camus, The Stranger

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

krashby
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysterySnail on Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Don't worry, I'm brand new to this site too! I'm still figuring everything out, but this is a RP idea I've had for months. Go ahead and just jump in with a post. I think my original intro post is still there, but I've been having issues with the site this week, so let me know if it doesn't show up. VileDeer and I are brand new so we're all in this together! c:

MysterySnail
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby krashby on Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Oh awesome, we get to be newbies together! :D And I see your post just fine. I have posted as well.

I see what you mean about there being issues. I tried to tag my character in my post but it's not showing up for me that she is. If you could let me know if she's been tagged properly, I would appreciate it.

I'm excited to really get into this. It seems like it's going to be fun. :)

krashby
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysterySnail on Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:28 pm

She does show up just fine. I think this site has issues with image caching. I actually tried to remove this roleplay, and it refused me. So...we'll see. But now that there's other people here, I'm excited to jump in.

MysterySnail
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysterySnail on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:13 am

Sorry for no new posts - VileDeer and I have been really busy. :<

MysterySnail
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby krashby on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:27 am

It's alright, I'm in no rush. :) Real life comes first.

krashby
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!