Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Culprit City

Culprit City

a part of “Culprit City”, a fictional universe by Lialore.

The elements battle each other. Earth is descending into ruin. Poverty and crime flourish as civilisation is brought to its knees. Station 7 has built a new way to deal with the U.S's overflowing prisons – Culprit City: Season 1.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Culprit City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Culprit City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Culprit City"
Last edited by Lialore on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comrade:
I didn't know Dashmiel was a he.
Dashmiel:
That's what she said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lialore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Culprit City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Wohoo, this sounds pretty awesome, count me in! Probably gonna make two characters to start with, but I dunno yet. Now, got a quick question to verify: The criminals don't know about the reality show right considering it's the first season and all? They were brought there, having their verdict already announced and got no clue what's going on? Or do they get some sorta clue along the.. game.

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Yaaaaaay.

Ah, good question. I think that they'd be informed of where they were going, actually, and be checked for suitability. It's not like they have a choice. Perhaps some of them had heard of the graphic novel it is based on also. But they'd definitely be out of their depth and unprepared.

I'll add that somewhere on the introduction :D
Last edited by Lialore on Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lialore
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:07 pm

Love, love, love this concept. Count me in for a criminal slot.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:09 pm

I am definitely interested in being one of these so called Heroes.
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Awesome, here to answer any questions if you guys need anything.

Glad I've got interest, was worried it'd die without ever starting ;D

Lialore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Can I join this roleplay? As a criminal?

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:27 pm

Absolutely, here if you need any help ^^

Lialore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:41 pm

I've got a question. Are the people participating in the game aware of who's who? I understand that the heroes would be aware of the other heroes, since they aren't allowed to kill each other, but do the criminals know who the other criminals are? Do they know who the heroes are?
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 am

Hey Sigma.
I was going to clarify this in the first post I made :D
Players are to wear coloured bands around the top of their left arms. Red for criminal, Green for Hero.
None of them would have met beforehand, though, well, not in anything to do with the show but you can work in back stories so that some may have crossed paths ^^

Also, hoping to make the first post on Thursday.

Lialore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:41 am

Submitted my character, if anyone would like to take up one of his brothers, just let me know! I'm going to have them be NPCs unless someone claims them. I'm excited to get started!!

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:32 pm

First blood. +100$

Be jealous.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:05 am

I made Felix's older brother. :) Hope he's acceptable. I can't wait to start posting, this is a neat idea.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:37 am

Made my first post! I'm dying over here because everyone's was so serious, completing their first kills and whatnot, meanwhile Team Turner over here is a hot mess.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:57 am

I sorta started the silliness, I apologize. XD I imagine Team Turner can be formidable, they just need to let it sink in where they are and get their game on. Quick!

If you think about it though, they're putting their whole bloodline at risk by signing up for Battle Royale.. 0_o Gotta question their intelligence..

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:38 am

Hey guise ^^
Can you not use gifs in the IC posts please? It can be difficult to read and won't be so friendly towards people who aren't using a computer ;)
Last edited by Lialore on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lialore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinthous on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:01 pm

I hate rping with my phone but I have to for now since I just moved. So be wary of that when sending me pms. If you all want to I could post my phone number and whoever wants to PM me can just text me.

It's definitely not because I'm so alone...

D;

Lol

Zinthous
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinthous on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Sorry for the double post in the rp. My phone did that cause its dumb.

Zinthous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lialore on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:49 pm

2deep, Zinthous. Where do you live? Cause, my phone SIM ain't about dat international life.

Just keep checking the OOC and we can talk here?

If Phantom is head edtowards the hospital he might hear Izzy and Edwards, who is about to run down some crimmies.

Lialore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinthous on Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:57 pm

I live in Florida but I am in New York right now. I just helped relatives move.

And that's the idea. To have Phantom meet up with Izzy and Edwards. I don't know if he'll make it in time to help them though.

Zinthous
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!