Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Chronicles of Meiran

The Chronicles of Meiran

a part of “The Chronicles of Meiran”, a fictional universe by Firewind.

(This is a Private Roleplay Between DarkOne/Why? and I)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chronicles of Meiran”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Chronicles of Meiran

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Chronicles of Meiran"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Chronicles of Meiran

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why? on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Hey Firewind, I cannot log into my account DarkOne so I made a new one. I wanted to warn you as I guess I will resubmit a character here so we can continued out roleplay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Why?
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Thanks for letting me know! :) it's quite alright!

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why? on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Welcome and yeah. Also I couldn't tag for some reason so I wanted to let you know I posted. Oh and I could not reply to your email as I do not have ten post x.x

Why?
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:36 pm

I know. Might as well use it for open communications for plot movement and other such things, :)

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why? on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:58 pm

I meant private message not email lol. Also, maybe posting here while chatting with you will give me ten post soon enough ^_^

Why?
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:19 pm

True enough. Lol

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why? on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:00 pm

I might as well ask, what time zone are you currently in?

Why?
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:15 pm

I'm in Central Standard time, why?

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why? on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:30 pm

I was just curious, as I wanted to know how much there was of a gap between our time zones. I was wondering for a while as you usually reply at night and seem to be up until latish at night. Though, your time zone is just an hour behind mine.

Why?
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:18 pm

Eh it's all in a tendency of schedule. Nothin major. I sometimes squeeze daytime replies when I know it's my turn and I have time. Like I do now. >.>

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why? on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:07 pm

I've noticed that too lol. Yeah my schedule is new now so I need to get use to seeing when I can post as nighttime I should use for sleeping lol.

Why?
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:46 pm

I wonder if there should be a challenge in the middle of the road....something unexpected....can't put my finger on it.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why? on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:05 pm

I was thinking of something like that too, but I've just been waiting for the right time before we get to the a Drawf kingdom lol.

Why?
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:32 am

Whew, we are back in business. Or at least the site is back in business. Guess it needed to get some stability updates. *shrug* anyway hope to hear from ya!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why? on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:14 pm

I do not think we are in the clear yet as it gave issues today and I wish they warned or told us what was going on. Yeah, I was able to reply before craziness happened.

Why?
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:22 pm

The admins and moderators are obviously beating the server with a hammer to make things run smoothly. (So let's not jinx anything!!!) anyway, finally replied. Soon I plan for a contest of skill to impress the Dwarf King into helping our heroes out.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!