Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Demon Bureau

The Demon Bureau

a part of “The Demon Bureau”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

The Demon Bureau handles relations between humans and demons, especially since there are often violence involving demons. The bureau is simply there to restore order.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demon Bureau”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Demon Bureau

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Demon Bureau"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Demon Bureau

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bunker21j42 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:49 am

Hi! I just read the premise and created a character. I am very interested in this roleplay and I'd love to be a part of it! If you don't like my character, then please give me feed back and i'll try again. Thank you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bunker21j42
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:46 pm

I sent you a message yesterday about your character.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LegendaryComposer on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:00 pm

I posted a character but my picture screwed up... http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mlavg ... _cover.jpg was supposed to be her.. anyhow. don't know how to edit it. just wanted to let you know ^.^; thanks. I really hope to be a part of this.

LegendaryComposer
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:08 pm

I took care of that for you.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Made and posted a character. If you don't like it or thinks it needs change, pm me. It's a fascinating premise, and I want to get it right.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:51 pm

I made and posted a character. Feel free to critique and correct it to your heart's content, and I'll gladly obliged!
Live With Your Scars

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:33 am

Hey, is the thread dead?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Sorry, until January I wont be online regularly since currently I have to use my parents PC since my temporary apartment doesn't have internet.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:14 am

Oh, that's ok. Was just wondering. So, start when you're ready? :)

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:26 am

Go ahead, I already posted.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:44 am

So, what's the plan? Meet and greet everyone? :)

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Hm, sounds good to me!

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SerraAngel on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:36 am

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't been posting at all, I just got hit with a load of end of term exams, so have been busy. Hoping I'll be able to post over the holidays, and I'm moving my stuff out of my uni room tomorrow, so probably aiming to get a post up on Christmas Eve?

Angel

SerraAngel
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:41 am

So, where are we going with this? What's going to happen next?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:45 pm

Arisa is probably going to find the demon and the fight unfolds near the demon bureau.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SerraAngel on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Works for me, I'm planning on having Artusenn oversleep (explains the posting gap) and then maybe wind up at the Bureau during the fight.

SerraAngel
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Are we going to have the demon that they're after be the demon that attacked Catherine? Or are we going to wait on finding it?

...I think I have an idea being pieced together in my head... maybe.

Oh, and happy holidays for those that celebrate Christmas! I hope you have/had a great day!

Shifter13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:51 am

I'd be fine with it being the same demon that attack Catherine. And happy hanukkah/Merry Christmas (since part of the family celebrates one while the other is also celebrated by part of the family). And a humble solstice from me.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Happy holidays to all and have a great new year also! Anyways, I was just wandering if there was any particular plot or planned events that you would like or want my character to be following right now? I pretty much did my first post without interacting with anyone to be honest, sorry if messed anything up with Ben and Princess suddenly storming into The Bureau.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!