Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Enma No Basket

Plot / Starting point

a part of “Enma No Basket”, a fictional universe by Arisato.

Take a look inside for the Info.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Enma No Basket”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plot / Starting point

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Plot
I based the story on everyone's story revolving around Jurou and Enma and Nicko. Eventually they will be all friends, Im hoping. If there is love or crushes later on, that's fine too.

Jurou is known as the Sports Prodigy of the whole school. Mainly in Basketball and Volleyball. He is very well known, even the newer kids know of him. He is the first guy you will learn about the moment you walk in through those doors or step foot on this land. Rivals with Nick since they were kids.

Enma is suppose to be a surprise player on the Basketball court. He isn't really known at all. And those who do know him, are mostly those from his Team. That's about it. He's more like the School's Phantom.

Conrad was gone for a year and is now back in school. This guy is Jur's rival. They've known each other since Elementary and haven been rivals since. He is just as popular as Jur. He's also well known as the school's WildCard or CaptainLynx. He's the Captain for Basketball and Volleyball, he would have been for soccer, but that's just a side game for fun.

This is to help you get an idea of it all.

Starting Point
When starting the roleplay, Everyone but Enma are already involved with the school, meaning they should have been in the school for at least a year or more. No one is friends yet. I was hoping that once Enma and Jurou click, that's when everything falls into place and everyone starts to become friends slowly but surely.

You guys are allowed to talk to each other in the roleplay. That will help the group slowly form. Gay, Lesbian, Straight couples are allowed. I don't mind it at all. Just nothing sexual please, keep it pg. Like kissing, hugging, hand holding, but nothing too much into detail on that part. So if they do end up farther, close the curtain or black out the scene.

Oh and also, everyone is in the same class. Class Room 3-b (more information in the Places Tab)
CAKE! It solves everything!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Plot / Starting point

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:03 am

..I made changes..so this way I don't..need to remake it...

...I wont be adding new people...until chapter two..of the story...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arisato
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arisato on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:16 pm

What's going on // NEW PLOT
Ville will be filling in for Sogi. There seems to be a family problem, so he wont be on for a while. Ville will be taking over the role of Conrad aka Jur's rival.

You already know Enma and Jur's role. Ill keep that the same. Jur and Enma are suppose to end up really good friends, people may even mistake them as lovers, because of how much they work out together.

I also wanted Conrad to have the same part as Jur, to be as close to Enma the same way. And have sort of a Rival over that, maybe?

[Open to discussion
I was hoping that maybe Cos and Admire's characters could get close as well. It's honestly up to you two. Talk amongst it with yourselves. I don't want to force a plot on you two.

If you do want a plot, then I was thinking that maybe one of them could fall for Conrad or Jur.

Main point
All of them are suppose to end up as friends in the end. Love or no love story, it's up to how it goes in the end. No one is really an Extra, I just put 'friends' as the extra roles cuz I didn't know where else to put them or how to use them.

I mainly put Extra's into the story so that "if" people wanted to join, they can.

The story was originally going to be just Apple and myself, but then I thought it would be nice to have a few more characters in it, cuz I had a felling people would ask to be in the rolepay.

Later on, if things go well and Sogi comes back, I was going to have a surprise character using Ville.

My plan?
The new roleplay I was thinking, wasn't going to be anything like this one. I changed my mind about it and decided to make a whole new type of story. (Sorta spoke to Apple about it privately) That roleplay is on debate in my head.

I was going to make a remake of this one, but if people keep posting, then I wont have to make one. and we can just write the story as a "Go along with the flow?"

Arisato
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Well, about Haruka and Aisuru's friendship - Haruka found the pendant and is chased for it. We'll see what happens next.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:10 am

I like this plot and the ideas.
I'm fine with however everything plays out.
I'm good at causing a little drama in a RP c;
I can't wait!

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!