Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Stars Align

Relationships

a part of “When Stars Align”, a fictional universe by Blushing Bunny.

A town can’t pop out of nowhere. Nevertheless a town that didn’t seem to exist until 20 years ago. But what if it did? What if a town became a place? A spot? A home? What if that same town held some of our history’s greatest secrets? {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Stars Align”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:43 am

Since most of the spots are either reserved or taken, I figured we could all start talking friendships/love interests in a thread. Just leave whatever ideas you have here! I'm so excited to get this RP up and running!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:46 am

I want friends and a relationship! Let me know if anyone is interested- This is of course if I get accepted. Almost done! Now just have to do the history.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:56 am

Friends *gasp* what are those?
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:09 am

I was hoping that if I get reserved that the high school elevtive teacher would want to do a reletionship with my chracter. Let me know you can look me up once i get reserved i should have it in soon-there-after
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:20 am

@Lvdwilt2000 - You would need to talk that out with JacksColdSweat, who is the roleplayer behind that character. :)

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Pm me with any relationships with Yvette. Anyone is welcome. :)

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:05 pm

Character relation sheet

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif[/img]
[font=Garamond][size=300][color=#]Name[/color][/size]
[size=130]Three adjectives that describe them[/size]
[size=110]Age || Role || Previous Life
◑= Neutral || ☺= Friends || ☺☺=Best Friends|| ☠ = Enemies || ღ = Hooked up with/Attracted to || ♥ = Romantic Interest[/size]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=200]The Females[/size][hr][/hr]
[u]Female 1[/u]

[u]Female 2[/u]

[u]Female 3[/u]

[u]Female 4[/u]

[u]Female 5[/u]

[u]Female 6[/u]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=200]The Males[/size][hr][/hr]
[u]Male 1[/u]

[u]Male 2[/u]

[u]Male 3[/u]

[u]Male 4[/u]

[u]Male 5[/u]

[u]Male 6[/u]
[/font][/center]

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:23 pm

@cc.jones - Thank you so much for the character relations sheet!

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:41 pm

Cateline Moreau
Charming, Graceful, Callous
21 || Female 1 || Marie Antoinette
◑= Neutral || ☺= Friends || ☺☺=Best Friends|| ☠ = Enemies || ღ = Hooked up with/Attracted to || ♥ = Romantic Interest

The Females

☠☺Cateline Moreau ☠☺
"Oh... it's me. Great. Well. I guess I'm okay. I really don't know what to say about myself. I guess me myself and I have a love/hate relationship. Sometimes I love myself, and sometimes I can't even stand to look at myself in the mirror... oh, well. It is what it is."

☺◑Scarlet Romanov◑☺
"Scarlet is pretty cool... she helped me design the website for the bakery, which was great, seeing as I'm not at all good with technoloy and she is like, a tech goddess. Anyway, we aren't super close or anything, but, like I said, she was a great help to the bakery with the website and stuff, so I consider her kind of a friend."

◑Felicity Torque◑
"She's the librarian, so of course I see her all the time because I'm there a lot... and I've gotten book reccomendations from her- once. Or twice. Or three times. Or... okay. I've gotten a lot of book recommendations from her. The woman knows her literature. But, that doesn't mean we're like, best friends or anything. In fact, best friends are kind of myths, don't you think?"

☺Mary Lynn Roland☺
"I don't think anyone but me would really think that the only somewhat-friend I have in this town is a high schooler who works for me, but, whatever. Mary's pretty cool... but, she does need to be a little more... edgy. No one's going to remember the has-been Valedictorian in ten years... what she needs is risque. What she needs is something unforgettable, like a Baked Alaska! And I think I may turn her into my little project, a protege, perhaps..."

◑◑Yvette Van Der Woodsen◑◑
"She's the girl who can't see or hear, right? Well, I mean, I can't say I've ever interacted with her, but she has come into the bakery once or twice, or maybe it was her brother or whatever he is? I don't really know. But she doesn't seem completely depressed, so that's good. I mean, I know I would be. But maybe that's a personal choice."

☠◑Bella Whitmore◑☠
"She's definitely not my favorite person in the world... she's a high schooler who thinks she knows everything! Granted, I was like that once... but you should see the way she looks at Heath! Does this girl not know that he couldn't possibly be interested in someone like her?! Ugh. I guess you could say I'm jealous, even though Heath and I are definitely not exclusive... she just irks me. And, that stupid fashion blog of hers? ... Maybe Scarlet could help with that... Hehe. I think I've just formed a plan."

The Males

☺◑Liam Stratford◑☺
"He works in the coffee shop next door to my bakery. Sometimes he comes over to the bakery to negotiate certain specials and stuff, sometimes he cracks jokes... and sometimes they're funny... but I don't really know him. Oh, and he lives next door. So, sometimes we borrow things from each other... he still has my box set of Smallville... anyway, he's cool I guess ."

ღEvan Duncanღ
"Hehe... oh, I don't know where to start with Evan. Sure, I don't exactly enjoy the poor, but, Evan's not like the rest of them in my mind. He's got tough skin, and he sticks up for himself and doesn't take charity willingly. I kind of had to force him to be in the apartment with me. But, its cool, because, well... he can definitely, um, 'rock the bed'... if you know what I mean."

◑Lucas W. Richmond◑
"Sure, he's attractive, I suppose... but he isn't really my type. He's very... cocky. I guess. And sure, that's fine. Not like I care. I've heard so many things about them though that it's kind of funny to actually see him come in the bakery. Maybe he's cool, maybe he's a complete dick... I don't know. And I don't really care to find out."

◑Arthur Pym◑
"All I know about Arthur is that he writes. I find that cool, but, you know. That's just me. I wonder if he reads a lot? Oh, and he lives with Heath, which, I definitely find cool. Maybe Arthur and I can talk about books one day, or be kind of, acquaintances, maybe? He hardly ever comes into the bakery..."

♥ღHeath Percival Lovellღ♥
"He's... different. In a good way, of course. So quiet, so... withdrawn. Kind of like me. He comes in the coffee shop every morning. He gets a croissant, usually. Sometimes something different. And, I seem him at the library. I wonder what he reads, what he likes... I want to know him. And, sometimes I see him jotting things down... is he a writer? Or is he just... weirdly different in the good way that I want to think he is... I just. Want. To Know."

☠Callum Hall☠
"God is he a... you know what, I'm not even going to say it. You know why? Because I'm a nice person. ... Okay. Not entirely, but we can pretend. Anyway, he reminds me of be. Brash and callous... just plain cold. People would think we would be friends. But, no. Definitely not. I hate seeing myself in someone else. It's defeating, in a way... and sad in another."
Last edited by Blushing Bunny on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:17 pm

If Gentlemiss would be willing, I'd love to have some kind of a strange friendship or something between our characters, I'd really love that! H.P. Lovecraft was a known admirer of Poe's work, so I think that'd be really cool.
And Lvdwilt, I've replied to your PM! c:
I'm about a quarter-way through with the character now and I should have it in by tomorrow!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:43 pm

I'll be sending out inquiries in a bit unless anyone wants to send me some!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Im also open to friendship/relationship talks! :)

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:45 pm

Mary Lynn Roland
Nerd ● Hopeful ● Adventurous
Seventeen || Female 4 || Marilyn Monroe
◑= Neutral || ☺= Friends || ☺☺=Best Friends|| ☠ = Enemies || ღ = Hooked up with/Attracted to || ♥ = Romantic Interest

The Females

Cateline Moreau
"What can I say about this girl? She's is the best! She let me have a job even though I didn't have any previous work outside of school. I never expected getting such a great friend in my boss. She's such an inspiration! I want to be more like her. She helped me with my makeover. I'm so grateful for all she's done."
Female 2
""
Felicity Torque
"It might be because she's older than me, but Felicity totally is my soulmate. Well soulmate in the way that she totally knows me. Maybe she was me when I was her age? She loves helping me finding me new books. I think my need to read it an inspiration to her. She's one of the only people who know the details of my mom."
◑☺☠Mary Lynn Roland☠☺◑
"Um... it's me? Well I guess you could say I'm my own worst enemy. I love myself, I hate myself, and everthing in between."
☺☺Yvette Van Der Woodsen☺☺
"This girl is my best friend! When I was really young I decided to learn sign language and then I met Yvette. I was able to talk to her about everything. It is so amazing to have someone that I fully trust. She's so sweet! I would do anything for her. I don't think she really understands my need for the makeover but it's okay. She never saw me as a nerd. I'm just me to her. It's nice not being judged by someone."
Bella Whitmore
""

The Males

Liam Stratford
"If he were the last man on earth, I wouldn't mind at all. He rocks my world. I mean, not literally because we're just friends. He doesn't even see me as anything other than a protege I don't think. I wish he did. He makes a mean cup of coffee and knows just how I like it. He's also so interesting to talk to."
Evan Duncan
"This guy has major guts. I really look up to him. I'm taking a note from him and I'm gonna make myself have guts! We don't know each other too well. But he does know about my habit. Really, it's new and I can stop whenever I want... I started to do drugs. I don't sleep well so I have stuff to make me go to sleep and other things... No one else knows."
Lucas W. Richmond
"He's okay I guess. I've never really noticed him other than he has a pretty cool bike. He comes into the bakery from time to time. He's nice enough."
◑☺Arthur Pym☺◑
"Oh, you mean the hobo right? Well, I guess the correct term is homeless person. Is that more politically correct? Yeah, he's nice. He's a little weird but I guess that comes with the territory."
ღ☺Heath Percival Lovell☺ღ
"So what do you do when your childhood crush comes back into your life as your teacher? I have no idea, I'm still too stunned to figure out what to do. I used to talk to him at the library, growing up. It was fun even just sitting next to him while we read. I was totally in love with him them. Now? I mean he's gorgeous but he's probably not my type anymore, plus he's my teacher. That is a line I will not cross. Sorry Heath!"
ღ☺☠♥Callum Hall♥☠☺ღ
"Where to start with Callum... Well he's my best friend's step brother. He was my first boyfriend. We kinda have this on and off romance thing going on. We're together, we're not... and so on. He pisses me off so much and then he can be so sweet! I really don't know what to do about him. I'm suspicious he might have started the 'Virgin Mary' nickname a year or so ago when we broke up because I didn't want to have sex with him. It's my choice right? I don't even know if I'm ready. How can you just that? Yes, I want to but with the right guy..."
Last edited by sparrowluvr2 on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:02 am

Affectionate, Introverted, Adaptable
Twenty-one ♥ Female 5 ♥ Helen Keller

Cateline Moreau
{◑◑}
"I'm sorry, who?"

Female 2
"pending"

Felicity Torque
{◑◑}
"Who? The librarian? Oh, I remember her, well, I can't say I've met her either. I'd love to communicate with her if possible. She seems like a great girl, and Callum sure talks about her a lot..."

Mary Lynn Roland
{☺☺}
"Aside from Callum, she is my only ever female friend I've had. We have our moments when one minute we're communicating to each other about our life in Brewster to unexpectedly bursting out into hysterics until milk comes spurting out of our nostrils. It's great. She makes me feel, I don't know, normal despite my disabilities. Plus, she's understandable. Wonder when she learned sign language?"

Yvette Van Der Woodsen
{???//☠}
"Sometimes not knowing who I am or what I look like makes me infuriated. What race am I? What color hair do I have? Eyes? I feel like I'm a stranger to myself. And I hate it. I hate not knowing how the world around me looks like, how people around me look like. However, not knowing how to hear either is hell. Oneday, I'd just want to kick back and listen to the hottest songs out there for hours, and hours, and hours.. But sometimes you just gotta have a little fate."

Bella Whitmore
"pending"

Liam Stratford
{◑//☺}
"I don't exactly know him, but any friend of Callum is a friend of mine."

Evan Duncan
{◑◑}
"The name doesn't particularly ring a bell."

Lucas W. Richmond
{◑◑}
"Don't know him. Am I supposed to?"

Arthur Pym
{☺☺}
"You mean, Artie? He's great. Okay, he's more than great. He's by far adorkable. Gotta be honest though, he brings the insecurity right out of me. I absolutely adore him."

Heath Percival Lovell
{◑◑}
"Can't say that I know him, though I don't know a lot of things these days. Sometimes you just have to wait for fate to make its move."

Callum Hall
{ღ//☺☺}
"pending"
Last edited by cc.jones on Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:56 am, edited 10 times in total.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:12 am

Crude, Guarded, Dauntless
Twenty-three ✖ Male 6 ✖ James Dean

Cateline Moreau
{☠☠}
"Ah, here we are. Little Miss Pessimistic. I'd think twice before ordering any pasties at her bakery in fear she might just poison. I'm serious, this girl is like a walking storm cloud. I can't even pass her bakery without having her bickering at me from time-to-time. Anyhow, I noticed how..similar we are. Which makes me hate her even more!"

Female 2
"pending"

Felicity Torque
{♥//☠}
"What is it about her that makes me so damn interested? She's not exceedingly beautiful and she's not good to have around if I'm keeping up my image, but there's something about her that makes me want to trust her and it makes my heart flutter. I hate it, yet it makes me want to cling to her even more."

Mary Lynn Roland
{♥//◑}
"Mary and I go way back. She's actually my girlfriend. But if you ask me its not for long. Sometimes we have our "moments" when we just get bored of each other, and go our separate ways for awhile before we get back together. Happens everytime. All it takes is for me to sit back, and wait til' she comes crawling back to me. I love it. Besides, she's hot."

Yvette Van Der Woodsen
{ღ//☺☺}
"A girl like her is impossible to find. She's...amazing. Despite her disabilities, she's a girl when you see her you just know you have got to meet her. She doesn't need to have to see to understand you, nor does she have to hear you to know what problems you suffer with. She just knows. She's ready with arms spread out to comfort you. She doesn't deserve the condition she's in. She, of all people, doesn't deserve to suffer. All heart, no words is what she is and I like that. I like her. My Evie. "

Bella Whitmore
"pending"

Liam Stratford
{☺☺}
"He understands me in ways that I never even understood myself before. He understands the shit I go through, the pain I feel, he understands how lonely I am in this little green planet. To be honest, he's like a brother to me. I'm glad we are co-workers."

Evan Duncan

Lucas W. Richmond
{☠☠}
"Who does this pretty boy think he his flirting with Felicity? Thinking he could just walk around like he owns something? If you ask me, he looks like another wuss waiting for me to break that all-too-perfect jaw of his."

Arthur Pym

Heath Percival Lovell
{◑◑}
"He's that guy that always stops by the cafe every morning, right? Yeah, I know him. Well, not exceedingly well. All I know is he comes in every morning, orders a Caffè Misto, sits at his usual table at the far right-hand corner, and quietly sips at his drink. Zero. Zelch. That's all I know. He doesn't talk much."

Callum Hall
Last edited by cc.jones on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:36 am, edited 15 times in total.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Liam Stratford
Restless, Brash, Preoccupied
25 || Male 1 || William Shakespeare

The Females

Cateline Moreau

Female 2

Felicity Torque
"We share a love for the written word and a roof over our heads. Okay, she pays a little more but she understands that I have something to say and when I'm making a living off of that, I won't forget her,"

Mary Lynn Roland
"She comes in now and then with that shy smile of hers. It's her eyes that drew me. There's something behind them like a secret and all I want to do is discover it. But... as a friend, of course. She's still in high school and I'm on my way out of here once I sell my script,"

Yvette Van Der Woodsen
"She puzzles me. She's beautiful and has no idea. The girl is in those whole other world, separate from this one. All I have are words and I'm completely defenseless around her,"

Bella Whitmore

The Males

Liam Stratford
"I think I'm pretty great. Now if only everyone else thought so too,"

Evan Duncan

☺☺Lucas W. Richmond☺☺
"I've known him forever and I'll admit that I've used him in a few of my stories. Despite his unhealthy obsession with his motorcycle, he's a great guy. He's the one you want to have your back,"

Male 4

Heath Percival Lovell
"He keeps to himself but he lives in that great big house. It's such a waste. It's perfect for a group of writers to get together and talk about our craft... I wonder if he writes?"

Callum Hall
"He comes off a hot head because he is. But he's a lot of other things too. I like the guy but sometimes it's like he has a death wish. I guess he just needs something to live for. I think it's Yvette but that'll never happen,"

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:17 pm

At this point, I think everyone's connected enough that whoever doesn't know each other at the start, will in a short while.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Here's mine! I don't think I've discussed relations with everyone yet, but anyone I haven't spoken to yet should totally shoot me a PM so we can hash things out!

Heath Lovell
Reserved, Lost, Distant
24 || Male 5 || H.P. Lovecraft

The Females

Cateline Moreau
"She's...pretty. I stop by her bakery every morning for breakfast. We haven't spoken much, but from the little she's said, well, you can tell she's smart. But I doubt we'll ever speak much more than we do now."
Female 2
"TBD"
Felicity Torque
"Since I got back, I've been spending more time in the library. Not much has changed since I was there last, but I don't remember her from the past. She seems nice enough, but I've never needed help finding my way around, so we've never spoken."
Mary Lynn Roland
"Before I left, she would be at the library often. We spoke sometimes. She was only in seventh grade the last time I saw her though, and she's changed a lot from what I last remember. It's strange being her teacher knowing we had some semblance of a friendship in the past."
Yvette Van Der Woodsen
"She knows that Callum guy-- she's been in the shop when I've been there once or twice. But we've never spoken."
Bella Whitmore
"Bella's a student of mine. She does well enough in class, but lately she's been acting a little strange."

The Males

Liam Stratford
"He works at the coffee shop I visit during my lunch break on week days. We haven't spoken much aside from ordering, but I always see him scribbling things down on napkins whenever there aren't any customers and occasionally overhear him talking about projects with friends. I think it's cool that he's trying to pursue a career in writing."
Evan Duncan
"I've seen him outside the coffee shop once or twice. He makes nice music."
Lucas W. Richmond
"Can't say I know anything about him."
☺☺Arthur Pym☺☺
"Arthur and I go way back, we met when we were kids. He's the only one who really knows about my writing, and he's great for pitching ideas to. He's staying at my place now, and it feels a little less lonely. Plus, he helps with grading papers."
Heath Percival Lovell
"The mirrors in the house are covered. My face seems like a stranger to me now. Sometimes I think I should sleep more, or leave the house more-- anything to look more like my old self again. But it's not worth it."
Callum Hall
"He works at the coffee shop, but other than that I don't know anything about him."
Last edited by JacksColdSweat on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wisteria Cresting on Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Felicity Torque
{Bookworm, Perfectionist, Helpful}
23 || Female || Queen Elizabeth I

The Females

Cateline Moreau
WIP

Female 2
WIP

Mary Lynn Roland
"She may be a high schooler, but she is one of my closest friends. Is that strange? I guess it kind of is. She gets me and reminds me of myself when I was her age."

Yvette Van Der Woodsen
WIP

Bella Whitmore
WIP

The Males

Liam Stratford
"My roommate? Yeah, I pay most of the rent, but he's following his dreams. Even if it's not paying the bills, he has more courage than I could. I do wish he'd do the dishes more."

Evan Duncan
WIP

Lucas W. Richmond
WIP

Male 4

Heath Percival Lovell
"He comes into the library a lot. I'm sorry, but that's about all I know about him."

Callum Hall
"I hate him. Hate, hate, hate. Who comes into the library just to make noise? I mean really! What? Okay, he's funny, but I kind of enjoy his company. Okay, I enjoy his company... Go away, this interview's over."

Wisteria Cresting
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Lucas W. Richmond
Cocky, Flirty, Out-going
24 || Male 3 || Alexander the Great

The Females

Female 1

Female 2

Felicity Torque

"I would love to sweep Karen off her feet, but it is just so hilarious to see her reaction when I give her the most cheesy or insulting pick-up lines. No, you should see her face when I rip of my shirt Heh, she's so cute when aggravated. Maybe we might go on a real date some day, that is, when I stop getting on her every last nerve."

Female 4

Yvette Van Der Woodsen

"Another pretty face, gorgeous in fact. Haven't spoken to her yet, but I wouldn't hesitant. I don't know anything about the girl, and I have not even heard her speak. She's just probably shy."

Female 6

The Males

☺☺ Liam Stratford ☺☺

"And he's the whole reason why I ever came back to Brewster, sure the last I saw him was when I was eighteen, but we grew close as best friends. I really admire his work, keeps me on the edge of my sit, but don't tell him, wouldn't want him to steal my spotlight."

Male 2

♥♥♥ Lucas W. Richmond ♥♥♥

"Mirror, mirror on the wall who is most handsome of them all?"

Male 4

Male 5

☠☠Callum Hall ☠☠
"The worthless prick may have fooled once with the coffee, but never am I fooled twice. If he wants a war, then its a war he'll get. Like a cancer, I'll eat him up from the inside."
Last edited by VivaVictoria on Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!