Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanguine Caifu

Sanguine Caifu

a part of “Sanguine Caifu”, a fictional universe by Sarasham.

Hop aboard the Qi and join her crew on their many adventures out in the wild 'Verse. Open to applications. Based on the Firefly/Serenity universe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanguine Caifu”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sanguine Caifu

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:26 pm

Sanguine Caifu
A Serenity/Firefly RP

Sanguine
Adjective
1. Cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident:
2. Bloody

Caifu
Chinese for Wealth
Composed of the characters Cai ่ดข (Money) and Fu ๅฏŒ (Riches)

RP: roleplay/sanguine-caifu
Last edited by Sarasham on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarasham
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Sanguine Caifu

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:55 am

Ooh, this looks interesting. Will definitely join.

Character coming right up!

Also, is it enforced anime, or can we have real people too? I'm not good with anime characters, but I can find something.
No.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Not enforced anime at all, that's just the picture I chose for Ju (in part because I started out wanting tp play this on Gaia so...)

Also, I finally have enough posts to edit this thing! Awesome!

Sarasham
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:19 pm

...Or not... Whelp.

Anyhow, seems like once we're done with the "Pilot" here (get it? Pilot?) we should probably move on to Evo's episode? I don't know if you have a specific plot set up, so let me know how this sounds to you.

Sarasham
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Sarasham wrote:...Or not... Whelp.

Anyhow, seems like once we're done with the "Pilot" here (get it? Pilot?) we should probably move on to Evo's episode? I don't know if you have a specific plot set up, so let me know how this sounds to you.

Sure; not too much planned, just Monolith leading the crew to the station he showed in his interview, plus maybe a bit og intrigue. I'll take it as it comes.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:14 pm

Hmm, I expected more people to join, otherwise I would have made an engineer or medic character.

Sarasham, maybe we should remove the "one character" rule since it doesn't look like overly many people are joining and we still need crucial characters.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:47 pm

Yeah, the one-per-character is a pretty soft rule, it was mostly Gaians bringing in their OC OTP and just talking to each other instead of paying any attention to the actual RP. I have another guy who says he's working on a pilot and I've got a second character I'm probably going to bust out. A friend was going to play him, but I might take him over for now. May end up being longer.

Sarasham
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:56 pm

I'd love to join, if the engineer spot is still open? I made a character a while back for a Firefly RP that never got off the ground, as it were, and would love to use her here.
"Wizards didn't kill ordinary people because a) they seldom noticed them and b) it wasn't considered sporting and c) besides, who'd do all the cooking and growing food and things. "

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SadLittleKing on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:43 pm

I'm down to join this. Seems like there is interest in all the major jobs except for the medic. If that's the case I'm more than happy to fill that role. I'll whip up a character sheet.

SadLittleKing
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:38 am

SadLittleKing wrote:I'm down to join this. Seems like there is interest in all the major jobs except for the medic. If that's the case I'm more than happy to fill that role. I'll whip up a character sheet.

I was gonna be the medic at first, but then decided, "what the hell, try something new."

Good that someone else wants to do it, though.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SadLittleKing on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:12 am

Made my character. He's definitely going to stray a bit for the usual medic archetype. Sarasham, I'm hoping to be able to get the interview pm'ed to you some point tomorrow.

SadLittleKing
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:47 pm

SadLittleKing wrote:Made my character. He's definitely going to stray a bit for the usual medic archetype. Sarasham, I'm hoping to be able to get the interview pm'ed to you some point tomorrow.

Derp, I just saw this, sorry about that. ^^;;

I really need to subscribe to this thread...

Sarasham
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:39 am

I just had Zasha go on the ship, but if that doesn't work with what the captain is doing next I can retcon that, nbd. And there's already characters who are working on the engines so I didn't want to step on anyone's toes as engineer, so is there any division of duty there? Or should my character just be the main person responsible and the others will chip in as needed or if she's elsewhere for some reason?

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:02 pm

No worries, I'm gonna make a big post and get everyone on the ship since we're all ready to go. I'll link the ship's layout and give a description of the ship.

And then you can all meet Kiran.

Sarasham
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:44 am

The location problems are real.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Yeah, and it doesn't look like you can change the location either... >__<

If it helps, all the posts are listed under "Posting" regardless of location. That's how I see everyone's posts, and from there I can put myself in any location. That's my cheat, but I'm not picky.

Sarasham
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SadLittleKing on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:12 pm

Aaaand I just screwed up the location on my post. *Facepalm*

SadLittleKing
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:13 am

No worries dude. I messed up when I made the RP's first/default location. We'll all figure it out in time,

Sarasham
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:17 pm

Heeeeeyy, who loves backstory exposition by way of uncomfortable character fights? I sure do!

Also, we should probably discuss the episodes coming up, since the Pilot is going well so far but I don't want it going on forever.

So, who has any ideas for episodes? I figure we can send out ideas and see if any of them stick.

Sarasham
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:45 pm

Hello guys, nice to meet everyone. Sorry my posts aren't frequent at the moment, different time zones are a balls :)
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!