Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New York Streets

Character Relationships

a part of “New York Streets”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

A group of eight homeless youth band together to form a makeshift family on the chaotic streets of New York.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New York Streets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:59 am

Please contact your fellow roleplayers and complete and post this relationship form here.

Code: Select all
[font=garamond][center][size=350]Character Name[/size]
[img]GIF/Photograph[/img][/center][hr][/hr]
[center][u][b]Alex Moreno | The Leader[/b][/u]
"Quote describing relationship"
Description of relationship

[u][b]Roman Killens | The Intellect[/b][/u]

[u][b]Kieran Fairchild | The Addict[/b][/u]

[u][b]Axel | The Bad Boy[/b][/u]

[u][b]_____ | The Bitch[/b][/u]

[u][b]Lana Scott | The Peacekeeper[/b][/u]

[u][b]Kimberly Madden | The Mother[/b][/u]

[u][b]Gabriella Madden | The Young One[/b][/u]

[u][b]Brooklyn Archer | The Original[/b][/u]

[u][b]David Mestan | The Anarchist[/b][/u]

[/center][/font]
Last edited by Collapse on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:42 pm

Gabriella Madden

Alex Moreno | The Leader

Roman Killens | The Intellect
"He has a lot of tattoos."

Kieran Fairchild | The Addict
"Did you know that he plays the guitar?! And he can play like, a million songs."
Kieran is generally quiet and withdrawn, which is basically the opposite of how Ella acts. She doesn't take this personally though and when he is in the mood to socialize, she'll usually beg him to play music for her. Because of her past, she has always been reserved around males, but Kieran was one of the easiest for her to warm up to, probably partly due to him not being aggressive or overbearing.

Axel | The Bad Boy
"Axel is nice... I think. I don't know, he never wants to hang out with me."
Compared to how he can be with some of the others, Axel is definitely nice to Ella. However, he isn't the type of strike up conversation with her, so he wouldn't be his go-to person if she wants to chat.

Lana Scott | The Peacekeeper
"I looooove Nala. She's like, really nice."
Although Ella's uncontrollable energy contrasts with Nala's serenity, the two get along quite well. Ella would definitely consider her to be a friend.

Kimberly Madden| The Mother
"She's my favorite person in the whole world."
Kim is the only person that Gabriella has had to rely on 24/7. She filled the role of mom, dad and big sister for Ella, and did a good enough job at it that Ella doesn't even question why her actual parents didn't care about her. It's hard to explain just how big of a role Kimberly plays in Ella's life but without her, Gabriella wouldn't survive a day on the streets.

Brooklyn Archer | The Original
"Sometimes she can be mean but she's not really mean. Kim just says that she gets into bad moods sometimes and doesn't like to be bothered."
Ella is definitely guilty of bothering Brooklyn a lot, but she doesn't do it intentionally. Whether it's waking her up too early in the morning, touching her things or bombarding her with a million questions, she doesn't seem to learn that Brooklyn is overly irritable.

David Mestan | The Anarchist
Last edited by Writer on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:29 am

Kieran Fairchild

Alex Moreno | The Leader
"He's pretty chill."
While they're not close, Kieran doesn't mind the occasional conversation with Alex because he doesn't tend to pry or rip information from him. It's possible that Kieran and Alex could be friends, if Kieran didn't isolate himself from pretty much everyone.

"He keeps to himself, just as I do."
Kieran is a bit of a loner and it seems Roman also likes to keep to himself a bit. Kieran likes to respect boundaries and tries not to get too close to people anyway, so he keeps his distance but he definitely has a respect for the man and doesn't dislike him.

Axel | The Bad Boy

_____ | The Bitch

"I can't really understand this one."
Kieran has a hard time understanding Lana. He doesn't mind her hippie-esque qualities, in fact he's rather amused by them...but she seems to be a bit put off by him and for the life of him he can't understand why. Normally he'd chalk it up to his drug use, but something tells him that's not it. She's an enigma to him and he's not yet sure if he wants to figure her out.

Kimberly Madden | The Mother

Gabriella Madden | The Young One
"Too young and too good to be in a fucked up place like this."
This is the one person Kieran has never said or thought a mean word about, probably because she is inherently good in his mind. While he can get a bit irritated with her when he's in a bad mood, generally with some sort of withdrawal symptom, he manages to keep his cool and will go out of his way to entertain her with a few tunes on his guitar. If he could wish someone into better circumstances, it would be her.

"Closest thing to a friend I've got."
Kieran has known David for a while now, longer than any of the others. They get along pretty well, especially since they had hung around the same group of people before joining Basement Dwellers Anonymous. They occasionally joke around and Kieran doesn't really mind David's fuck the law mentality, occasionally agreeing with him. After all, it isn't like he's a law abiding, stand up member of society either.
Last edited by dreamingreality on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fable on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:37 am

Arthur "Axel" Morris

(WIP!)

Alex Moreno | The Leader

_____ | The Bitch

"She's a likeable kid, I guess. I distance myself only to keep my secret."
Axel finds Gabriella to be a rather likeable person, mainly because of her optimistic nature and youthful innocence. He will act in a friendly manner if he is caught in conversation, but he tends to avoid speaking to her as much as possible. This stems mainly from his acknowledgment that she cannot keep things to herself and his desire to keep his secret away from the prying ears of the group.

Last edited by Fable on Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When you have a connection with someone, it never really goes away. You snap back to being important to each other because you still are."
- Alex Vause (OITNB)

Fable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:11 am

Roman Killens

Alex Moreno | The Leader
"He's one of the people I trust the most."
Roman has spent most of his time out on the streets with Alex. Alex got him out of trouble and gave him enough stability to be able to take care of himself at least somewhat. Roman's loyalty for Nick only grew as the years went by, and nothing has changed since. That was until him and Brooke broke up. Although he loves Alex and would take a bullet for him, it's always bothered him how whenever the two would get into a fight, Roman always had to choose a side or somehow facilitate amends. He, just like the others, is surprised how serious the fight was. Roman wants to support Alex, but he can't help but feel like a traitor to Brooke at the same time. Alex is his best friend, but Roman still wishes he would see things from his perspective. He doesn't enjoy seeing Alex obviously unhappy, and maybe it's somewhat for selfish reasons too, but he needs to get Alex and Brooke on the good terms.

"He's pretty quiet, but I respect that."
Roman isn't close to Kieran, not knowing much about him. They hardly talk with each other much, if at all, but that's okay with Roman. Although they don't necessarily associate with each other besides sharing the same space, Roman still respects Kieran's quietness. It reminds Roman a bit of himself in the way that they can both come off as rather distant. Because of this, Roman feels as though there is a mutual, unspoken relationship between the two that is simply that they each live each others lives.

Axel | The Bad Boy
"I don't like him or dislike him, but he definitely rubs me the wrong way."
It's hard for Roman to hate someone, but it is very easy for somebody to annoy him. Axel is one of those people. Roman thinks that Axel flourishes his short temper because he won't actually do anything. He thinks Axel is quick to say things, and that's one of Roman's least favorable traits. All in all, he just tries to stay away from the guy because he doesn't really enjoy his company and to avoid any smart remarks that might come from him. He sees Axel as a possible instigator, and because of that he doesn't want to fall into the trap and end up blowing up. All in all, Axel just rubs him the wrong way, but he doesn't go to sleep worrying about him.

"I'm sure she's a good person who wants to help everyone; which is exactly why she kind of bothers me."
Roman has never met someone so ethereal before, and he's not sure if he wants to or not. Although Brooke will joke about her being crazy, Roman knows Nala is a good person, which is a breath of fresh air when you've been homeless for so long. Even still, he doesn't greatly enjoy her do-right attitude as it's consistently at a ten. She causes him to pull himself away,not wanting to seem like he needs fixing. He can tell she's the kind of person who would want to really get to the root of someone's problem and talk things out, and that is the exact opposite of what he wants to do.

"It's nice to know people like Kimberly are still out there."
Roman secretly respects Kimberly. He sees how she mothers Ella and protects her, and many times it surprises him. Sometimes he attributes it to being an only child, but it is more so because Kimberly's love for Ella is truly unconditional, and it intrigues him. Where he was deemed a prodigy at a young age and finished school when he was still a child, yet still feeling burdened with failure, Ella didn't even get through the fifth grade yet Kimberly doesn't let that affect anything. For Roman, it's relieving to see how maybe not everything that went wrong when he was a kid was his fault.

"Ella is all over the place, but she's good."
Roman likes Ella. He does get tired of her like most of the people he lives with do from time to time, but he has more patience than Brooke has with her. Out of all the others asides from Alex and Brooke, he probably talks to Ella the most. Asides from her being incredibly hyperactive and having no filter, he doesn't know that much about Ella.

"She probably has the most difficult personality out of anyone, but she's my best friend. Once she lets you in, you don't want to let go."
Roman has told Brooklyn time and time again that he's not sure how he's managed to live with her for as long as he has, never mind actually enjoying her company. In the very beginning, he couldn't stand Brooklyn, sure she would break him and Alex apart, but now that's an ideology of the past. Asides from Alex, she's the closest thing to a family he has had and probably ever will. Since she's left Finn's, it's actually been incredibly lonely, even with Alex there to keep Roman company with his venting. Their relationship is complicated, but strong. She's not simply a best friend, or an older sister figure; he has a special bond with her. They both, deep down, want to get off the streets; they are both rather set in their ways. The only thing is, sometimes that bond seems inadequate. Brooklyn demands more, and there are times when he doesn't know why the love she gets from him and Alex isn't enough. Roman just wishes she would stop pushing people away because it hurts more than just those she lashes out at. He misses her though, just like Alex, so if he needs to go out and find her to convince of that, then he'll do it.

"He makes it very clear that he's against just about everything I did or was when I was younger."
Roman knows that David is against rules, as are most who see them as oppressive and the people who follow them as submissive. He chooses to ignore him and simply remains quiet in David's presence so as not to start a fight. It does annoy him when he pokes fun at his former years simply because he doesn't agree with extensive schooling or whatever. When David makes annoying remarks about Roman's past, he just brushes it off, but he's not sure how much longer he can stand David and his soapbox.
Last edited by Cure on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Lana Scott

Alex Moreno | The Leader

"He looks so scared. So pensive all the time. I can't quite understand what he's so afraid of."
Nala is greatly intrigued by Roman. She sees him as if he were in a constant state of thought. She wonders what is going through his mind in all this thinking. She thinks he might think too much- she wants him to relax. He seems so tense all the time and she wants to know what his burdens are. What is haunting him? She knows she can be quite intrusive, but his nature in pushing people away makes her want to know more.

Axel | The Bad Boy
"I know there's something there- but I think I had better not let my curiosity get the better of me in this situation."

Nala is curious about Axel but she has witnessed how easily provoked he is and she feels a strong energy surrounding him that makes her curiosity cower. She thinks perhaps that in this situation- it may be wise to keep her distance. However, she will keep an open mind about him because though her intrigue may be on the back-burner, she feels that he may eventually soften- or there may be an opportunity for her to get to know him and where he's coming from.

_____ | The Bitch

"She stays so strong- its truly amazing. How inspiring to hear her story and be in the presence of such bravery."

"Such a young girl in such a situation. I want to be there for her if ever she seeks my help.
Nala feels a great deal of empathy towards Gabriella. It can be hard for a person in such a formative time in her life to cope- as Nala didn't necessarily cope well in her situation growing up. However, she has a lot of respect for Gabriella and her ability to be so positive and bubbly all the time. Nala admires Gabriella immensely.

Last edited by Lucy100 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:32 pm

Alex Moreno

"Killens is the brother I never had."
Roman might as well be Alex's family, because he treats him as such. He was just a scrawny, scared kid when Alex found him, but he's become the only person besides Brooklyn that Alex can hang out with all day and not get sick of. He's the closest thing to family that Alex has left, and he'd put his life on the line in an instant for him if the need came again.

"I don't know how he does that hard shit all the time and is still alive."
Alex doesn't have room to judge people when it comes to drug use since he's a big marijuana user and seller, but he would never touch heroin. Kieran's a good example of why not to, too. He's a good looking guy who's a musician, so Alex is sure girls would go for him, and he probably has enough brains to get some decent job too. Unless he's got some other big turnoff, Alex guesses that the drugs are what forced him onto the streets and into this life. It's not like he would really ask, though. While he's friendly with Kieran, he knows not to pry and has managed to keep their friendship cordial at a surface level.

Axel | The Bad Boy

"She's a little out there, but aren't we all? Nala is a genuinely nice girl and even if that meditation shit gets a little weird, it's really harmless."
Alex has no plans of joining in on Nala's next meditation session, but he has his quirks too and does his best not to judge her. She never causes any problems in the group and actually has a skill for calming many of the tense situations that do occur between the others.

"I don't know how she does it. Dealing with a sister like Gabriella must be tough enough, but doing it out here seems impossible."
Alex views Kimberly very highly. She's supposedly taken care of Ella from a very young age and he imagines that meant that she had to give up much of her own youth to do so. It would have been easy for her to leave Ella in the system after their mother was arrested, and the fact that she didn't gives her a lot of points in his book. She occasionally butts heads with Brooklyn but he knows better than anyone that Brooklyn is usually the one provoking those fights. Though, he will admit that he has considered suggesting ADHD pills or weed to Kim for Ella, to help neutralize her unnatural amounts of energy and hopefully keep her from testing Brooklyn too much.

"She's a funny kid. Just sucks that she's stuck out here."
Alex isn't exceptionally close with Gabriella, but like the others, tends to see her as a little sister. He can't stand the thought of a girl like her living this life, but doesn't know what he can do for her. He wasn't able to get his own life together and unlike her, he actually had potential to hold a job and get a decent education. Her endless supply of energy tended to be the source of a lot of problems between he and Brooklyn but he thinks she's harmless at the worst, and humorous at the best.

"I gave her everything I had and it wasn't enough, so oh well, I guess."
Brooklyn was Alex's first girlfriend, and honestly, he expected her to be his only one too. Despite her faults, he saw her as the perfect girl. He could see through the cold front that she constantly put up and loved her. He really did love her. She couldn't do the same for him though. She wanted more than what Alex could give her and finally, left. He thought that it was just going to be one of their usual fights where they would make up the next morning, but she didn't want to make up and really, Alex didn't think that he was the one who needed to apologize anyway.

"I think we're kind of similar. I mean, he's a lot more 'out there' than I am, but he doesn't seem to be in a rush to join the working class world either."
Brooklyn was never a fan of David, but Alex never had a real problem with him. He finds some of the guy's antics to be funny and feels connected to him in the way that neither are fans of cops or authority figures.
Last edited by Collapse on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:33 pm

David Mestan

Alex Moreno | The Leader
"He's alright, and doesn't bug me about my life choices."
David considers Alex to be a friend, for the fact that they have similar values if nothing else. Neither of them get worked up about their current position like the others, which gives them a common ground. Anyone who sees things a bit like David himself does is cool with him.

"The higher they are the harder they fall, so they say."
David doesn't exactly have a problem with Roman himself, but he finds his past to be a bit comical and has a hard time taking him seriously at times. He doesn't go out of his way to talk to him, mostly trying to avoid starting something. He knows the guy is a bit touchy about his past, but he can't help but make comments on it. Roman's upbringing had so many of the things he stood against that it makes it hard for him to not bring it up now and then, though he regrets when he pushes him too far or says something too harsh. He may not agree with his past but he knows it has nothing to do (at least not really) with who he is now.

"Since I met him he's always seemed like an alright guy. He has his problems, but who doesn't?"
David knew Kieran before joining up with the others, though only for a while. They had the same group and got on pretty well for the most part, and that hasn't changed. David has a respect for Kieran, seeing him as more someone whose gone through a lot and still pushes on rather than just some homeless guy who succumbed to his addictions. He's one of the few people David would probably stand up for as well, and they both have their fair share of inside jokes from before joining with this small group.

Axel | The Bad Boy

_____ | The Bitch

"Strange but nice enough."
David finds the girl nice and selfless, but the way she talks and acts is a little off-putting now and then. She seems like a hippie really, though he has never used the term out loud to describe her, mostly because he isn't sure its exactly the right word. He appreciates her intentions and doesn't mind being around her, but finds it hard to keep up a conversation with her since their attitudes are so different. He has a very "wants to like but finds it hard at times" type of feeling towards her. Still, she isn't too bad to talk to now and then.

"She really worries too much; it's not a bad thing."
She's a good person, he knows that much. Though she does seem to disapprove of his less admirable choices and recklessness she doesn't really judge him which he appreciates. He gets along with her pretty well too and while he's not exactly careful not to make her upset with him, he does try to not make her mad. She also seems fairly smart and she seems to get where he's coming from. At least a bit. As long as she's okay with how he acts, she's okay to him.

"She's a little annoying at times, but is a sweet girl. "

"She's not my favorite person, I can say that much"
Brooklyn is pretty and speaks her mind, but that's about where the positives end in David's mind. He knows she isn't fond of him either, but he still tries to be at least polite when talking to her. Really he just tries to stay away from her though, not wanting to bother dealing with her. Her attitude annoys him; she seems like she tries to start arguments which bothers him. He's opinionated as hell and he knows it, but he doesn't say things just to start shit. Senseless fighting has always been a big problem to him.
Last edited by Izzyvamp on Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Alex Moreno | The Leader

"He's adorable, to much to be out fighting."

Axel | The Bad Boy

"I love her. She is so chill. I wish part of her would rub off on me."
Kimberly deeply admires Lana. The woman is so, at peace with herself and the world, she finds it refreshing. Lana brings out Kimberly's inner hippy. She is also very grateful for Lana as she is very sweet and understanding to her sister.

"Not that I don't think of the others as family, it's just. . . Ella is my family."
Kimberly will readily admit that Gabriella is the most important figure in her life. Sometimes the weight her responsibility over her can be overwhelming, but she would never wish to be without it. She needs Gabriella as much her younger sister needs her. Without her she would be lost. She thinks of Gabriella less of of a sister and more as her own child. But Kimberly also enjoys just hanging out with her sibling. Talking to her, braiding her hair, etc. . .

"Eh. She is moody. Like, really, moody. But she is a great person. She helped us when I though no one else would."
The two of them are friends. Pretty close actually. Kimberly considers Brooklyn her first 'girlfriend'. Though Brooklyn can be somewhat bitchy most of the time, Kim has had time to get used to it. Nowadays she has gotten skilled at just have the older girl's attitude roll of her shoulders. Kimberly is severely indebted to Brooklyn as the woman gave them a home and is always there for her at work. But, when Brooklyn lashes out at Gabriella, no one should be surprised when Kim lashes out equally as harsh.

"He is cool. Well, cool enough I guess, don't want to make his head any bigger than it already is."
David amuses her. The two of them are the type of friends who constantly get into heated arguments over petty things, only to brush it off minutes later. She is often trying to get his opinionated butt to expand his horizons, and lightly nags at him for pulling reckless stunts. David is one of the most worrisome out of their little rag-tag family. When she is not as stressed, David's antics manage to put a small smile on her face.
Last edited by toajojo on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

toajojo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:19 am

Brooklyn Archer

Alex Moreno | The Leader
"God, I can't stand him."
She wishes it was true. She wishes that she hated him enough to actually move on with her life but if she had the ability to do that, she would have done it years ago. There's something that always pulls Brooklyn back to Alex and it isn't just the fact that the two share a home. They have such a strong connection but recently, it's become clear that they both want different things out of life. Brooklyn wants to get off of the streets but can't do it on her own, so she blames Alex for not being able to get them both off. She comes across as demanding, selfish and unable to accept responsibility when they get into their blowout fights, but she really just wants a real future. A real future with him.

"I love Roman but I don't expect him to choose me over Alex."
Brooklyn met Roman around the same time as she met Alex, so they've known each other for years. She has just as strong of a relationship with him as she does Alex, but in a different way. He's her best friend, someone she can count on day-or-night... unless it comes to a fight with Alex. She knows that his bond with her ex is stronger than any other, and she isn't going to beg him to take her side over his.

"He's alright, I guess. We don't interact much so I really can't complain."
For the most part, Brooklyn and Kieran get along fine, since they don't frequently talk to each other. However, in the back of her mind, she does feel like the few vibes between them are negative. She gets overly defensive about things like this and has often wondered how he thinks he can judge her when he's the one who's hooked on drugs.

Axel | The Bad Boy

"This girl has to be one of the weirdest people I've ever met... and living on the streets for eight years has given me a lot of fucked up people to compare her to."
Nala is a very nice girl and has only been kind to Brooklyn, but her vibes just freak Brooklyn out. She's convinced that she's either mentally ill or is constantly high on shrooms, because there's no way any normal person in their predicament could be so calm all of the time.

"Kimberly is definitely my closest female friend out of the group, but it's easier for me to loosen up with her when we're at work. I can be a bitch to her sometimes, but I give her credit for being able to support not only herself, but Gabriella too."
Brooklyn had been working at the strip club for quite some time when Kim was hired, and she must have been in a good mood that day, because she took the initiative to welcome her to the job. After some small talk, she found out that Kim had recently become homeless and it made Brooklyn's bond with her feel even stronger. She encouraged Kimberly to come stay with her and the others until she could get back on her feet, which was an offer the girl took her up on. Although Brooklyn will often say so, she doesn't regret reaching out to Kimberly and in fact, she has a lot of respect for her.

"The best part about being away for two months was being able to sleep without worrying about Ella waking me up at six in the morning."
Ella can be overbearing and a lot to handle sometimes and that doesn't mix well with Brooklyn's low-tolerance for annoyances. She is well aware that the girl doesn't know any better and can't help that she's an airhead, but Brooklyn still struggles to be tolerant with her antics. Deep down, she does care about Ella and wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her, but she doesn't want to care about her like that. It reminds her too much of the relationship that she wishes she still could have with her own little sister, and Brooklyn hates even thinking about her own sister.

"Honestly, I don't really like him."
Not liking someone isn't out of the ordinary for Brooklyn, and for the most part, David just falls into this category. He hasn't specifically done anything that would make Brooklyn hate him but his demeanor just bothers her. He's too opinionated and she sees him as someone who just causes trouble for attention.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!