Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Witches

The Witches

a part of “The Witches”, a fictional universe by TheLittleWitch.

Fight, Run, Hide, or be burned at the stake!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Witches”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Witches

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Witches"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Witches

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:41 am

can I have one of the witch spots?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:27 pm

@thehalfbreed443 It's all yours!^_^

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:29 pm

I would also like to take a witch spot if that's all right :D

Da-da-dadadada-da-da, circus, da-da-dadadada-da-da, afro! Circus afro, circus afro! Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot afro! - Marty, The Zebra

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:15 pm

@Circus Freak the spot is yours!!
WITCHES ARE TAKEN!

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:17 pm

I have a few questions regarding the Witches and the lore that will take place here. Are we going with a traditional potions and spells kind of vibe or the full package, curses, divination, etc etc etc? I guess what I'm asking really is there anything specific we need to steer clear of when making our characters?

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:24 pm

I think the full package will be more interesting, but I'm toying with the idea of there being a certain one or two things that a witch excels at. Like you know how some people are just really good at math and others really good at art. Well one witch could be really good with casting spells and another really good at communing with the dead. Your specific skill set is all up to you though.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:34 pm

Alright awesome, that clears things up. I'm almost done with my character.

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Awesome! Can't wait to check it out!

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:16 pm

Had kind of a hard time with a faceclaim since I couldn't really find pictures from actors that fit that specific time era. So I went ahead and used Landon Liboiron cause hes got the beard thing going on and fit the age range lol. If I need to change though Ill try and find someone else. Also if I need to change anything at all please tell me, I kind went a little crazier than usual lol.

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:26 pm

You picked the most perfect sexiest amazingest person known to man/wolf kind!!
Haha!
Your all set!

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:33 pm

Great! XD

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:45 pm

Also for future reference for others, the face claim doesn't have to be dated to the time of this RP, I just picked Adelaide Kane from the show Reign, and she happened to fit the time sort of:)

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:51 pm

I figured, I just have this thing where I like to match things up. Also Adelaide Kane is so gorgeous I just don't understand it XD

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:03 am

Same. And I know!!! Even with her slight lazy eye she is still beautiful!
THERES A FREAKING MOUSE IN MY ROOM!!!! My cat us chasing it around:(

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:08 am

Oh gosh, that sucks. As long as you make a lot of noise mice will usually try and stay in hiding. There are mice that live in our walls where I am. They make a really annoying tapping sound all the time.

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:14 am

I'm used to them in the walls. I live on a farm but I hate when they are in my room.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knight.EXE on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Would it be alright if I snag one of the slots for towns people?
You have opened the gate to hell, and unleashed Misery upon the world.

Knight.EXE
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:49 pm

All yours darlin!

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Knight.EXE on Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Why thank you m'lady.

Knight.EXE
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!