Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Won't Give Up on Love

Won't Give Up on Love

a part of “Won't Give Up on Love”, a fictional universe by lolamarie26.

Sometimes in a relationship your only option is to make up or break up. This is many couples last chance. Hope Springs is an exclusive luxury retreat designed to help couples work on the relationships.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Won't Give Up on Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Won't Give Up on Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Won't Give Up on Love"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Won't Give Up on Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:39 pm

Can I reserve FC: Blake Lively? Thanks !

#1 : Romance, Life.
#2 : #8b0a50

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:50 pm

May I reserve faceclaim Emma Stone, please?
Also my favorite roleplay type would probably have to be any type of historical roleplay. Her hex code will be: #FF8080
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:31 pm

I'd like to reserve Chace Crawford!

#1 Romance / Reality
#2 #10A1FF
Find out who you are, and do it on purpose

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:44 pm

*highfives The Littlest Mermaid*

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:59 pm

Heck yes @SaxyLady15 c:

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:05 pm

@saxylady,youloveme?, the littlest mermaid

Welcome aboard!

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:09 pm

May I please reserve Freida Pinto ?? :3

1. Romance | Fantasy
2. #6E8B3D
"I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I will fight for what I love."

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovryn on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:24 pm

May I possibly reserve FC: Bruno Mars?
1. Romance, of course, and the occasional sci-fi/horror
2. #08ae6f

Sovryn
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:09 pm

@HarleyQ and Sovryn
Thanks for joining

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Yay ! I've been working on a character sheet all morning, hoping I'd be accepted.... XD

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Sorry I'm training for a new job so I've been super busy! I'm gonna work on him soon!

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:13 pm

So just to give you guys a heads up, because I'm only waiting on the sweetheart couples and then we're getting started, heres what the plan is.

First off you should probably get started on getting your relationship dynamics down pact with your partner. Also I thought I'd go over how we're getting started. So the couples are already at the retreat. They arrived the day before. There is a group meeting on the first day. The couples should head to the main house.

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:14 pm

Sounds perfect !

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovryn on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:17 pm

Aye-aye, cap!

Sovryn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Okie-Dokes

(also since I didn't technically reserve a character, Hi everyone!))

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HarleyQ on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:52 pm

As soon as Sovryn posts, I'll make a second post. Don't wanna leave 'em behind ! XD

HarleyQ
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sovryn on Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:00 am

Sorry I took so long to post, brahskies! My brothers got me a little sick and family came to visit. (Then I was going to post a few hours ago, but RPG did that thing where it logs you out when you submit a post so I had to rewrite it because I forgot it does that sometimes - 3 -) But....yeah. I got a post up finally! XD

And, just to let you guys know, I'm going to my cousins graduation party today so I might not be able to post again until tomorrow.

Sovryn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violet0403 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Sorry that post took so long, I was out this morning and then when I got home just couldn't hold the focus on it for more than a few minutes and it ended up taking hours to actually get out. Its there now though.

Also I work nights all this week so my posts will probably not be until later at night when I get off or in the mornings.

Violet0403
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Soon as Soveryn and Saxylady posts I'm gonna post thye next scene which will be free time. I know those can be black holes so we won't stay on that forevor but it'll give the couples enough one on one time or start any drama that you want. Also if you have any drama ideas pm eachother or me! Let me know kay?

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!