Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Humanly

The Humanly

a part of “The Humanly”, a fictional universe by Andrea Rose.

"We are a movement. We are a people. We are Humanly."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Humanly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Humanly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Welcome to the main OOC thread of The Humanly! I'm so glad you checked this roleplay out, and I hope you stay to get in on the action. This thread will be used for OOC communication between roleplayers, reservations, changes of face claims, and even playful banter and funny gifs. I love funny gifs. Later on, a thread will be created to determine pre-established relationships, and maybe even a thread for NPCs if you're interested. Make sure to take a look through RPGateway rules and my own before posting on this thread, and if you're not interested in joining, feel free to read along, and thanks for stopping by!
maybe we'll survive the second round.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Humanly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello!

This looks fun! Can I reserve the vigilante? I am expressing my desire in creating a character. If the vigilante had a power though it would be fire manipulation.
"I don't have time to bleed."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Hiya! May I please reserve~

Aaron Taylor Johnson
Prospective Power
Precognitive Artistry

Lyndsy Fonesca
Prospective Power
Fear Inducement

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:18 am

This looks like a super interesting and awesome roleplay!
I'd like to reserve FC Taylor Swift, with her prospective power being Siren Song.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:28 am

Fresh Meat ║ Name
"This Humanly has been recently captured by the government."
Power: Biomorphing
FC: Ellen Page

Do you mind if I take this but change the face claim, kaya scodelario

ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:02 am

@Rose:
Hey there! I'd like to reserve the Brother role, please?

I would also like for his prospective power to remain as Empathy. :D

Also, since you love funny gifs:

Well, at least I thought it was pretty hilarious.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:46 am

@jericho193 I'd love to give you the reservation, but the vigilante is human, so he doesn't have any powers.

@Onica-Louis Yes of course, go ahead!

@lightningpoint I PMed you about this, if you could go ahead and check that.

@Lvdwilt2000 Yeah! I was trying to find a way to use her as a face claim, so good for you. (:

@Dumisa Yeah, you're going to be working with the First and the Second a lot. And, A+ for a funny gif.

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:31 pm

Hello there, I would like to make a reservation for Rachel Miner and Teresa Palmer FC's but if possible I would appreciate if I could change Teresa Palmer's FC to Marie Avgeropoulos.

Here's a funny gif for you~

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:06 pm

@Indila Eil love the gif! yes! are you a fan of the 100?

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Yes, I am. It's probably one of my favorite shows at the moment to be honest. I can't wait for the new season to come out!

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:32 pm

@Indila Eil same here! i finished watching the second season in the beginning of the year and i'm so ready for season three.

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Hey! I was wondering if I could reserve the Logan Lerman FC with the prospective power of chaos manipulation.
Psych
you
out
in
the
end

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:43 pm

@PsychedOut yes, go ahead!

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Hey how many days do I have to work on it. I am going to be a little while when do you plan to start?

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:45 pm

@Lvdwilt2000 I plan to start when everyone that reserved has their characters in, there's no set date. Everyone has five days to create their character, and if they need more time, they can PM me with the circumstances and I will give them a set number of extra days to work on that character.

FYI, y'all can go ahead and start turning in your characters, and if they're not done, just write {WIP} in the description box. I'd like to see some coming in soon, I only have one other than my own so far.

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:22 am

Hey question

(My character sheet is going to be finished hopefully this weekend)

Do you know what you plan for my character will they be doing tests on her? And stuff as she is fresh meat.

She has her powers before she is taken to the facility. And how do you want her to be taken as i want it to be part of the biography.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:32 am

My CS is up!

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:21 pm

Haaai, is there still time to join?
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Saerith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:04 pm

@Saerith Yes of course! Any reservation in mind?

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Yeah, I'd like to reserve the second humanly. Though I'd like to change his power to Acid Manipulation and the FC to Dane Dehaan

Would that be ok?

Saerith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!