Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Demons Inside

Other/Headcannons

a part of “The Demons Inside”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

True Cross Academy - the perfect school for exorcists, until things go wrong and demons begin to grow from the inside. Things are no longer the same. Things are no longer safe. {Closed!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demons Inside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Other/Headcannons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:19 pm

Because I am a lazy person who can't even think of thread title names now =w=

I suppose I'll go first with this just to get the wheels rolling-

Niko's actually got a pet bunny he carries around with him in his jacket. He named it Snyek because it's white like the snow

And for a sadder fact-

Niko always wears gloves over his hands because that's where the two huge scars are from attempting suicide with his sword and he'll never take them off

Enjoy writing the stupidest, happiest, or most heartbreaking thoughts here lovelies~
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Other/Headcannons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:05 am

Luna Delta:
is it bad
that even though he's (Chikanori) really tall
he has a horrible eating problem
where he doesnt even want to eat just because... hes never hungry?

Rhianoue
Poor baby has to eat ;u; Little lambs must eat
Well, more like giant lamb
all lambs must eat

Luna Delta
"Food is disgusting."
"It's a literal waste of ti-"

"YOu'll die without it omfg"-Ash

Rhianoue
Rhea would be trying to constantly shove a spoon of rice or something like a mom and a baby and Niko wouldn't do a single thing
He'd be there like:

'Eat kid.'

Luna Delta
"Kid? Excuse you, I am five years older."

Rhianoue
'Physically. Not mentally.'

Luna Delta
"I am too, mentally. Food just... isn't appealing."

Rhianoue
'Your ribs probably show more than mine.'
((Bby Niko can't eat food either honestly so he's being a total hypocrite xD))

Luna Delta
"I'll eat if you eat."

Rhianoue
'If I jumped off a cliff would you jump off a cliff?'

Luna Delta
"Of course, to save you."

I swear to god I ship them, Rhia.
You have to suffer with this being an actual conversation headcanon now.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:18 am

*Muffled screaming in the distance*

s'cute omg

THIS WAS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER READ

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:20 am

Just some headcanon/other stuffs for Kyo

-One of the upperclassmen that was part of the original group that disappeared around the start of the incidents was someone whom Kyo looked up to as a hero. However, when that person suddenly disappeared he began to question what a 'hero' truly was. He doesn't enjoy talking about the person, but sometimes will let small things slip such as a saying that he once heard from them or even just a brief mention of them.

-Because they train with ranged weapons and typically, with the exception of a few, fight from range, Kyo bears an animosity towards Dragoons. He feels like they don't do enough risking as a knight does. However, when they do go up to the front lines, he begins to feel like they're over-stepping their bounds.

-Kyo has a weak spot for people who seem like they need to be protected. Though he may not show that he cares about people, he will, without hesitation, jump in front of someone else who is being attacked. Even if it's a person he hates with an utmost passion, he is willing to put his life at risk if it means ensuring that someone else lives just a little longer. This especially applies to those who seem like they've got more to live for than he does, people who seem fulfilled and happy.

-Also, since team Dolos doesn't have a specific goal, I thought it right to mention what Kyo's personal goals was. Naturally, the guy wants to be a hero. That's the first thing. However, it goes deeper than that. It's not really that he wants to be someone that people look up to, its a lot more simple. He wants to die a hero's death. Die in the line of duty, protecting someone else. He feels like what he has done, what he will do, will all be atoned for by dying a hero's death. The second part to his goal is finding the upperclassman who had disappeared all that time ago. He wants to question them and ask why they left. And depending on their answer, he's willing to switch sides and fight for them instead of the academy. Not that he's let anyone know of this particular part of it.
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheru-Chu on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:49 am

Ah~

I'm bored so I figured I'd add something here...

Fun notes about Anzhela that I didn't mention about her in her profile sheet:

• She doesn't read very often. She's very intelligent, but she listens to a lot of books on tape - usually translated to Russian. Why? Because, without her contacts, she can't see well enough to read - when she does she has to lean in very close and it looks absolutely ridiculous.

• Sometimes (and I mean sometimes) she does that to some of her friends as well (leans in really close). She doesn't mean to - but without realizing it when she's talking to a friend she'll lean in way too close - mainly people she's relatively close to - so that she can actually see them.

• She has mistaken people for other people before when she doesn't wear her contacts, actually she does this quite often with people she isn't familiar with.

• Occasionally you may find her searching the ground for something she's lost - especially her contacts.

• Her music preference is dubstep, but she listens to many other kinds as well.

• And lastly, just to top it all off, she sneezes when she focuses on something really really hard. (She sneezes a lot - but she's totally unaware of it). And, considering how intimidating she is, her sneeze is kind of surprising because it's one of those high pitched, quiet, and actually kind of cute mouse-like sneezes, totally the opposite of her normal characteristics.

Yeah, that's all I got, but these are just generally small unimportant things that I think about when creating my characters but don't usually add to the character sheet.

And now I'll just drift away,

"If it's the thought that counts, I should probably be in jail."

ImageImage

\( >3< )/

Cheru-Chu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:35 pm

Hey everyone, well since I'm waiting for a member of my team to post I'll add some fun facts here (Updated!)

-The personality on his bio is quite honestly what others see, and how he is most of the time (might act different later on, just not giant behaviorial changes just a few). Such as he is a very really emotional person who can snap easy, this is more of his cursed side that he rather not bring to light.

-Kardos is the adopted son of Shura(canon I know), he doesn't mention it though.

-Kardos uses a form of summonig where there are circles magically etched whithin his body, summoning consumes blood from whithin so that it saves time and wastes no blood. The demon will be summoned where he calls it to be. This is actually very hard on his body yet the demons are generally more obedient. Using his whole body as a summoning gate he only need recite a quick verse, he often needs blood transplants. Ash usually does it, Kardos asks her not to tell anyone

-Kardos will fidget if he feels what he is doing is not productive, one reason why he is always studying/reading. It makes him feel useless.

-If he feels like one of his friends are threatened he might lose himself and attack the person. Very protective of those he loves. Though he tends to push away people, he feels that being that close to someone is unhealthy.

-Kardos really never got over his childhood best friend being killed by a demon, he has mixed emotions toward the beasts. He hates those that hurt people, including "blurry", though he is amused and tends to befriend smaller more benine beasts. He will always judge a demon based on its actions before wanting to attack it. This means he usually lets his guard down around people.
Last edited by The5thHorseman on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:07 pm

more head cannons for all three of my children in nicer font

-Niko, seeing how he has a rabbit of his own, will hate at anyone who offers him rabbit as a meal. He's often unemotional most of the time but if he's offered a rabbit for a lunch or dinner... there's definitely going to be some sort of hateful scowl. Or worse. He likes rabbits. Don't offer one to him unless it's alive. He'll shun you for at least a week.

-Rhea has a habit of 'hearing' things after they're said, meaning someone could tell her that she looks nice and she'll response with 'ok. thanks.' but then a few hours later her mind will suddenly remember it and go 'Holy shit someone said I look nice oh my god I should have said something.' when she's embarrassed - doesn't happen very often - she'll most likely go into a position similar to this

-I also like to think that Rhea has terrible motion sickness. No cars, no planes, or she'll feel sick to her stomach.

-Haru's the type of guy that's unable to say no to anyone, no matter who they are. There are some exceptions to this (he won't hurt anyone, or embarrass anyone, etc.) but for the most part, he'd do anything. If someone asked him to buy them lunch, even if it's someone he doesn't like, he'd grudgingly do it anyways. It's most likely a habit from having his three siblings constantly beg him for things and him saying 'fine, fine, alright,' even if it wasn't good for him (like tying his hair into pigtails, buying them toys with as little money as he had, and so on).

Edit for the teachers I'm already starting to love:
-John's often bored, not having much to do in his free time except for smoking and talking with the other teachers. He's actually a pretty lonely guy, despite being so easy to talk to.

-Jaelyn's always stone cold and strict around her students and even her fellow co workers, but actually has a soft spot for some certain students and refuses to show it in order to keep up her "Ice-Queen" attitude.

-And. And she's got a slight British accent. When speaking English. Which is often.
Last edited by Rhianoue on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:51 pm

So I'm stuck here with only a tablet to get on this website THE FUCKING OLD AS DIRT COMPUTER RUNS WINDOWS 2000 WTF OMFG So I'm just going to write some short headcannons.

• Chun Li actually has OCD, as shown by her habit of performing her morning routine two, or three times before she leaves her dorm room. It was actually a lot worse whenever she was a kid, to the point where she was often late to school because she spent the mornings repeating the same routine.

• Most of her witty comments can often be taken the seriously by the recipients, which is basically how she tends to offend people. Of course, there are the ones that should be taken seriously and her comments are also very inappropriate as well. (I would give an example but it may break the websites rules >~<)

• Often, she isn't as mature as she appears to be. If you knew her for long enough, she pretty much has the maturity of a ten year old under all the layers of cool headedness.

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby catgirl on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:11 am

Welp, I shall do this.

Atsuko is a terrifying foe when she is enraged enough to go all out on an opponent, usually when the rest of her team is at its mercy. She is, after all, always gifted with the skill of learning weapons. Another instance in which you might trigger it is by trying to take away her scarf. Needless to say, she is fiercely possessive of what is precious to her, and you might just find several sharp weapons pointed at your back in a second's notice. While she is usually very forgiving, she acts rashly when it is taken away, so be warned.

She still tames certain animals with her love for them, but never considers any one of them hers. They are still free to roam as they wished, though they come by every now and then so she could feed and play with them. Atsuko enjoys the presence of animals more than people, though she would never openly admit such a thing.

As mentioned in her profile, she loses all control when she panics, her mind pulling a blank on her and she finds herself unable to do anything until she calms herself down. That said, it is not often that she has those panic attacks, but when she does she acts irrationally (mostly by laughing hysterically, muttering 'oh gods' under her breath and clutching her head) until she manages to calm herself down.

When she is embarrassed or showing an emotion she doesn't want the others to know, she has the habit of hiding her face with her scarf, pulling it up to cover her face. It calms her down, especially if she is crying.

If anyone has any advice for the awful font on photoshop, or any tips on it whatsoever just drop me a PM. PLEASE drop me a PM.

catgirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:05 am

Well, if everyone else is doing this then I will too~! But this time... actual headcanons, aha.

Chikanori
  • Believe it or not, but Chika is actually able to be hurt verbally & mentally by friends and teachers. Especially by those he's closest too, like Haru or Niko. While his face might not show it, and his attitude might not change completely, a person can honestly see the sudden flinch before his body goes back to being tense. It'll feel like he's getting shot, as he'll follow up with a simple 'ouch' when he's alone.

• He's an avid reader, and an avid actor when he's reading out-loud to the group. Even when it comes to romantic stories, if he's into it, you're going to know, regardless if it's by his tone or his wild gestures.

Ashitaka
  • Ash loves to tell stories. Even if their about her past, she'll tell the saddest story of her events, and give them the plot twisted she always wished would happen. She'll also use her dad in a present tense, rather then a past despite him being deceased. The only time a person would be able to catch her, would be if she made a small comment such as: "He would of loved you guys..."

• A heavy motorcycle fan, Ash even has her own. She doesn't mind giving rides here and there, but there are certain people she doesn't mind giving it a test drive.. as long as they don't get them crashed anyway.

For the beloved teachers..~
Catalina
  • Cat is terrified of having biological children which come out from her body. Call it irrational all you like, but the aspect of having a child inside of her for nine-months only to have it suddenly want out? Weird. Unnatural. And while it's beautiful for some, Catalina doesn't see herself doing that any time soon... Or at least for right now.

• Compared to the rest of her friends, Catalina is a total light-weight. She doesn't exactly like drinking so much, and worries when it comes to Ilse's drinking, as well as John and Jae's, but doesn't say anything in fear they'll get annoyed at her. One time, she actually tried to escape through a window in the bar's bathroom...

It didn't work out for her.

Ilse
  • While many don't know this, Ilse is actually bisexual, now leaning heavily towards women. In her eyes, there might only be one man she'll ever love, but that doesn't stop her from trying to find someone to fill the void he left.. Just with breasts. After all, women live longer then men... right?

• If a fight ever breaks out into her classroom, while weapons might be taken away, she's definitely putting the desks aside and letting them fight it out with their hands, While it might be a weird way of showing any teacherly love, hand-to-hand combat is always an important skill to have, especially when sometimes it won't be a demon attacking you persay.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:49 am

More headcannons and more reasons why Chun Li is a dork.

• As an attempt to not look as immature as she actually is under all that charming and aloofness, she usually tries to stop herself from laughing at immature jokes. She'll either do this by covering her mouth with her hand or trying to hold in a laugh and end up looking like a puffer fish. There is no in-between.

• She'll always order the same thing at that specific restaurant if it hasn't been removed from the menu. If it's been removed, she'll probably just order something and then order that over and over. On the note of food, she can't drink Coca-cola at all because of how carbonated it is. It actually burns her throat.

• Although it isn't very easy for her to get embarrassed, when she does it's painfully obvious for someone to tell, as her face pretty much looks like a tomato. It doesn't help that her skins lighter than average and this happens in practically any remotely romantic situation.

I know I said I was gonna finish relationships, BUT HEADCANNONS DOE

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:02 am

Haru
    • Haru's very playful when he's comfortable enough around someone to no longer be the incredibly shy and wimpy aria. He's also very affectionate and loving, if he gets the chance to do/say something without blushing. Looking at you Luna *cough cough*

• Although we know he'd do anything for his younger siblings, his hair's a bit uneven since they've cut it in the past and he hasn't been able to get a decent haircut since he spends so much time studying. He's also let them pull at his hair like toddlers and put it into a million little pigtails which is also another reason why his hair is often so messy.

• Despite loving his family deeply, Haru went through a short phase of depression when he had to balance his school life, family life, social life, and physical/mental health when he lived in the country.

Rhea
    • She's a closet otaku. She keeps her anime and manga hidden from everyone including her team, family, and friends, resorting to staying up late at night to read manga and watch anime through her earphones in hopes no one wakes up to discover her.

• Rhea secretly has 'shipper eyes.' Even though she's not one to take a relationship seriously, she's certainly keen on pairing up others that she thinks would work nicely.

• While she'll never admit it vocally (since it's so obvious without her having to say), Rhea thoroughly enjoys messing with her hair. Whether it's running her fingers through it or shaking it all out of place, it's fun, and vice versa- she loves messing with other people's hair.

Niko
    • Niko doesn't get embarrassed too often. In fact, he hardly even displays any types of emotions, but when he does, he'll often try to hide his face (even if it's as obvious as using his hands or a scarf or turning away) and refuse to make eye contact with the person he's 'talking' with.

• He's literally one of the shortest people at the school and can't reach very many objects but will never ask for help. People will see him trying to find a box or something to step on, trying to climb the countertop or use a stick to get what he needs but never will he ask someone to help him. Maybe it's a pride issue.

• His closet consists of the same clothing he wears. Every. Single. Day.

and can i just say that Chun Li is such a cute dork like omg

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheru-Chu on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:14 am

Hmmm....

So I could be posting (in much the same way I could be working), but I think I'd like to let someone else on Dolos post first.

And what does that mean? It means....HEADCANNONS!

• Most of Anzhela's clothing are extremely, extremely, NOT girly and not particularly fashionable. However, hidden away in the deepest darkest parts of her closet (a place so deep and dark demons could happily reside there) exists a simple, but quite pretty, short purple dress - it's a loose fit yes, but it's a cute loose fit with sheer sleeves that Anzhela wouldn't be caught dead in. That is not to say she doesn't put it on, it just means she won't put it on if there is a chance someone could catch her in it.

• Would it surprise anyone to know Anzhela's never worn a speck of make-up ever? If we're being totally honest she doesn't even know how to put it on. If asked what shade of foundation she wore she'd respond by asking 'what's foundation?'

• Purple and Green are not Anzhela's favorite color. What is you ask? ...that my dearies is a secret that may or may not plague you (depending on your level of curiosity) until I deem it time to end your torment.

• Anzhela still loves to play hide and seek (suprised? Nah~ didn't think so). Sometimes she plays with her familiars instead of actually training (well, it kind of is like training, right?....right?). It's always pretty obvious when she's been playing though, because when caught in the middle of a game with her familiars she tends to lose her usual chillness, which she's pretty well-known for.

Okay...yeah. That's all for now; I'll just be hanging around,

Extra: When Anzhela isn't wearing a hood over her head, she's usually more susceptible to emotions. It's kind of like an emotion on and off switch. Furthermore, if she gets embarrassed (which is not really all that common but always seems to happen only when her hood is down) she will pull it up (if it isn't up already) and then down over her face, but in a really chill nonchalant way (she wishes).

Cheru-Chu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Dores' blond hair indicates there are some more northern branches in her family tree. Despite this, True Cross Academy is her first experience abroad.

Dores grew up in a religious household. She never had a particularly strong connection herself and indulging in the world of exorcism made Dores drop many of her preconceptions. Still, whenever she hears an Aria's recite a biblical passage, she can't help it but be reminded of home.

Even if she's left her thieving ways behind, Dores can on occasion look a little suspicious when her sight lingers too long on where people put their valuables.

Dore loves telling people what to wear. Even if they don't. She isn't very good at it, but has a folder stashed with people she knows photoshopped into the craziest of fashion magazines.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!