Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Be My Angel

Characters' Relationships

a part of “Be My Angel”, a fictional universe by chrian..

Angels descended from heaven, sought to regain the feelings that had lost in them. (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Be My Angel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Characters' Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:15 am

Figure that the ones who've done their chars can help something to do while waiting for the rest :D
As Starlight recommended, this is mainly for the Angels since they've known each other long before, but starting relationships with the other are interesting too. So... go ahead :D
Oh, and credit for the sheet goes to Starlight :3

Code: Select all
[center][font=garamond][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]Your name using fontmeme or 1001fonts[/img]
[img]img or gif[/img]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]★ Friendship ★
✘ Hatred ✘
◆ Neutral ◆
♚ Admiration ♚
♥ Love ♥[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]http://media.giphy.com/media/r8ng7CLsPV9xS/giphy.gif[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Zaphkiel&size=50&maxWidth=540&fontId=16657&lineheight=60&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf7941d&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[b]Opinion[/b]

"Quote"[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/723ecd32e9a2dfdb27b1f4aae9dd72ba/tumblr_mj9jtj3XJS1rvbl4vo1_500.gif[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Makito&size=50&maxWidth=540&fontId=16657&lineheight=60&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf16522&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[b]Opinion[/b]

"Quote"[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/6f81fb8ce52ce0f8831e1826132557b2/tumblr_nk76xoazBm1u8y58to2_500.gif[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Hotaka&size=50&maxWidth=540&fontId=16657&lineheight=60&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFfdc68c&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[b]Opinion[/b]

"Quote"[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]http://static.tumblr.com/4b27ab8e1acdedf72077f225911186f7/jmrcy0n/Du5my2w7j/tumblr_static_tumblr_my29r3epug1rs4avvo1_500.gif[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Alice&size=50&maxWidth=540&fontId=16657&lineheight=60&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF8fc63d&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[b]Opinion[/b]

"Quote"[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/7f3201fa9b9cad2e1922d8f1de22b80f/tumblr_nd80srRI1y1sx2jkio1_500.gif[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Kazuhiko&size=50&maxWidth=540&fontId=16657&lineheight=60&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF438ccb&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[b]Opinion[/b]

"Quote"[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/5cfb8fff206611025a58ae3d7e9f67d3/tumblr_n2bxctacWC1qa94xto1_500.gif[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Hopper&size=50&maxWidth=540&fontId=16657&lineheight=60&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFfdc68c&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[b]Opinion[/b]

"Quote"[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/6e23bo.gif[/img]

[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Ariita&size=50&maxWidth=540&fontId=16657&lineheight=60&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]

[b]Opinion[/b]

"TBA"[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]http://i.imgur.com/3w8Aqju.gif[/img]

[img]http://fontmeme.com/newcreate.php?text=Olivia&name=Riven.ttf&size=65&style_color=6d4b77[/img]

[b]Opinion[/b]

"TBA"
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][/font][/center]
Last edited by chrian. on Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Characters' Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:43 am

★ Friendship ★
✘ Hatred ✘
◆ Neutral ◆
♚ Admiration ♚

★ Friendship ★

"I don't think there's really a way to not be his friend. He's way too nice for you to dislike him, and if he asked you to do something I'm pretty sure most people would have a hard time saying no."

★ Friendship ★

"Again, someone who you can't really seem to hate. We were friends before, now not so much I guess, considering the whole death and memory loss thing."

❤ Love ❤

"I'm not sure this is a conversation you want to have, I'll go for ages talking about her. I can't even think of loving someone else and I'm prepared to do just about anything to make sure she never gets hurt ever again."

✘ Dislike ✘

"He's cocky, arrogant, rude, and self-absorbed. I don't even know why he thinks I'm so cool but to be honest I couldn't care less, he bugs the hell out of me."

★ Friendship ★

"Lets just say she never fails to entertain. I don't necessary think pride is an awesome trait to have, but at least she doesn't show it off like her boyfriend did. She tends to be a bit crazy but personally I don't mind it."

★ Friendship ★

"She's great with sports, which I think is awesome, and Chi's in love with her so I can't say anything bad. I sort of see where she was coming from when she made Chi stay behind during the war, but still..."

★ Friendship ★

"We're very close, and live next door to each other as well. I'd say she knows me about as well as Alice did way back when. My advice? Don't mess with her, she has the entire Football team backing her up."

Last edited by cl.love on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:18 am

★ Friendship ★
✘ Hatred ✘
◆ Neutral ◆
♚ Admiration ♚
♥ Love ♥

♥ Soon-will-be-Love ♥

"Tenshi-san's always been nice to everyone, but somehow, I felt that he was being even nicer to me, even though we've just get to know each other for not very long. We pretty much shares a lot of things in common, anyway, and it is not until recently that I happened to bump into him quite often. I couldn't really figure out what I truly felt about Tenshi-san just yet. But, although me and my ex - also my first boyfriend, have just broken up only a few months ago, I know that my heart will know what it wants."

♚ Admiration ♚

"Hotaka-san's is someone I would call as... my idol, I guess. He's always been so popular at school with girls surrounding him and all and he's quite a sociable person too. I talked to him twice and it looks like he's known me before but I didn't remember meeting him until he attended our school. Heh, just hope that Hotaka-san's not going to freak out if he ever found out that I hung some of his pictures around my room."

★ Friendship ★

"She's a bit reserved and her social skills are probably not the best, but Alice-san's still one of my favorite kouhai since she can draws pretty well. I heard that she's also gone through a lot, but hoping that someone will become her 'angel' and pull her out from the dark."

◆ Neutral ◆

"He's a guy who lives a few blocks away from my apartment. He has such a nice face but his manners are not very modest, I guess. I have yet to see if he's truly that good but since he's never insulted me before so there are no reasons for me to say bad things about him."

◆ Neutral ◆

"I saw her hanging out with Kushiel-san recently after school. And yes, she seemed to be a bit noisy and full of herself like the guy too. I wonder if they're dating, but if they were, they really are the couple of the year."

◆ Neutral ◆

"I didn't know her much but perhaps she's an acquaintance of Chiyoko-san. They were closed, I think. And she seemed to be rather protective of the girl but still retain an amount of elegance."

★ Friendship ★

"She's one of my kouhai besides Alice in my school. Chiyoko-san is warm and innocent. I treated her like a younger sister and I don't think anyone could really hated her."

Last edited by chrian. on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:32 pm

★ Friendship ★
✘ Hatred ✘
◆ Neutral ◆
♚ Admiration ♚
♥ Love ♥

♥ Love ♥

"Ever since I managed to find him once more, I find myself constantly drawn to his company like our old days. I'm constantly fawning for his attention, it's been so long since I could bask in his smile. It's a bitter sweet moment whenever I see him. As much as it hurts me that he no longer remembers, I'm glad he still accepts me even though his new self hasn't known me for very long.'"

★ Friendship ★

"He's a rather endearing guy. We've known each other for a long time and we share an interest in music. He's fascinated by the human's technological advances where my interests lay more in their natural surroundings. So with the two of us combined, you probably couldn't find anyone more interested in the humans then us."

◆ Neutral ◆

"As a human, I don't really know her all that well as she's in a different grade than Makito. Though I've noticed that she tends to hide her emotions. That's one thing that hasn't changed. She's pretty quiet and thoughtful, but she doesn't seem to ever have a moment to spare me a thought. Which is totally okay! I mean, she's always been like that."

✘ Pity ✘

"He has changed so much, though he appears to be the same as ever. He dedicates his life to hurting people now, it's truly such a sad sight to behold... I hope Hopper can save him soon."

✘ Feared ✘

"Okay, don't get me wrong or anything, I don't actually HATE her. She is just a terrifying little girl. How can something so small and cute be so scary abusive. And it's when she's HAPPY. What is she like when she's angry? You don't wanna know.... It's just not fair!"

◆ Neutral ◆

"Ah ha ha... She's not one to mess with and she doesnt't exactly like it when I tease Olivia. Though she's not all that violent, she sure can throw a punch."

★ Friendship ★

"Now THAT'S how a small adorable girl should be like! Though I have nothing against Hopper, Chi is just so fittingly adorable! I can't help but flaunt how she's almost as cute as Makito, which bothers her since she's such a shy little thing. I'm pretty sure she hates me, but I still consider her a friend."

Last edited by TechnoFoxHowell on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:56 am

ImageImageImage

★ Friendship ★
✘ Hatred ✘
◆ Neutral ◆
♚ Admiration ♚
♥ Love ♥

◆ Neutral ◆

"Honestly, he seems to be a really amazing guy to be friends with. He's so nice and seems to be really fun to be around. But most would ask why I'm not friends with him? Its pretty easy to tell when someone doesn't like you. Its easier just to not even try if they feel that way."

♚ Admiration ♚

"I cant lie to myself on this one. He's really cute and I honestly like him! He's the same as always and I like that. I talked to him a few times, though he wont remember that factor."

★ Friendship ★

"He has to be one of the most fun people I've ever had to be around. He unlike most people don't mind me at all and that's nice. I have to say that he would be the only one that I would hang around all the time. Not to mention the way he dresses! I really want to dress him up, he's just the dress up material and I cant help it!"

★ Friendship ★

"Well...I cant exactly say we are already friends, because we aren't in my own eyes. But I want to be her friend! I really really do! I'm not sure if she would like to be or not, but if she would be I would like it a lot. We talked about once and she's really quiet. I don't have much to say about her at all, besides that I want to be friends is she wants to."

♥ Love ♥

"I'm going to be straight with you, he is a complete pain your butt. Even though he is a butt to me I had fallen in love with him. I don't exactly know how he feels about me now, but I can only hope he feels the same. When I met him again he was exactly how she pictures he would be. The same person I had fallen in love with. I have one more chance, and I hope that he would realize he loves me too. Well I mean we were meant to be, so won't he love me again? Right?"

◆ Neutral ◆

"She seems like a nice person, I just doubt she would like me."

✘ Hatred ✘

"She absolutely hates me. It was all because of me in the first place. When we met some others had been talking about me and she was right behind me. It got to the where I couldn't take it anymore and she just... She was right behind me and when I turned around I thought it was her talking about me, so I lashed out at her. But then soon after I actually found out she wasn't the one to do it. I tried to apologize to her, but the way she acted and avoided me, didn't let me do so. She wouldn't care about it anyway. We were made to be enemies. I mean we look alike and she does some on the same things I do! But everything goes to her. It's always her they call adorable to my face. Tenshi isn't afraid of telling me that. But why...? Why do they have to be that way to me. I know you don't like me, but you don't have to treat me like that."

Last edited by SugarCoatedVanilla on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 am

★ Friendship ★
✘ Hatred ✘
◆ Neutral ◆
♚ Admiration ♚
♥ Love ♥

★ Friendship ★

"Kiel is a little too much for me." Olivia takes a pause as her cheeks begin to flush and her hands begin to fidget. "He's constantly calling me adorable and I'm not used to it. I tend to be rather serious around him so I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks I don't like him when I actually consider him to be a good friend, he just comes out a little too strong for me. "

◆ Neutral ◆

"Uh- ... I don't know much about him to be honest, but I know how much Kiel cares and loves him. I have to admit I am silently cheering for them both."

♚ Admiration ♚

"He's one of the angels I used to observe... oh, I really hope he doesn't know that, that would be so embarrassing. He's rather admirable and is one of the strongest angels I know."

◆ Neutral ◆

"She's so beautiful." She goes quiet and takes a pause before shaking her head a bit flustered. "-...I umm, I don't know much about Alice."

✘/◆ Dislike/Neutral◆/✘

"He's rather funny but he's a little too full of himself and he's too sarcastic for me too keep up." She shakes her head, a drop of sweat goes down her forehead. "Please don't tell him I said, that. I don't know him very well, I'm sure he's a good person."

◆ Neutral◆

"She's really interesting, but I don't want to bother her. She's a bit scary and I don't want to get on her bad side."

♥ Love ♥

"She's the only one who understands me, probably better than I understand myself. I'd do anything for her and I'll do everything I can to protect her. I don't ever want to lose her again, I don't think I could handle it. She doesn't know how I feel, but I love her more than words can express."

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:23 am

★ Friendship ★
✘ Hatred ✘
◆ Neutral ◆
♚ Admiration ♚

★ Friendship ★

"He's very kind to me, and he's so tall, its easy to hide behind him if I don't want someone to see me. I'd consider him a friend, but he's not as dear to me as Dai or Rein'la."

★ Friendship ★

"He's also been nice to me since the beginning. I feel super bad for Zephkiel, losing him like that, even though I understand the pain all too well..."

◆ Love ◆

"I'm not really sure whether I like her or not, since she is the one Dai's in love with, but I'll say that she's just as quiet as me. I'd like to be her friend someday."

◆ Neutral Dislike ◆

"I've only met him a couple of times, and he ignored me whenever he played with the football team. I know Dai really doesn't like him. He keeps complaining about how 'self-absorbed and narcissistic' the guy is..."

✘ Dislike ✘

"I dunno...she kind of scares me. We kind of look alike but she's sort of mean, I don't really know how to say anything around her and not be insulting."

❤ Love ❤

"We were best friends before the war happened, and I love her with all my heart, even if she might not ever love me back like she did before."

Last edited by cl.love on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:09 am

★ Friendship ★
✘ Hatred ✘
◆ Neutral ◆
♚ Admiration ♚
♥ Love ♥

◆ Neutral ◆

"Just some kid who goes to the high school down the road from my college. I see him with this four eyed guy a lot, or at least I used to. Now he's got this tall brown haired guy wrapped around his finger.'"

♚ Admiration ♚

"Don't get me wrong, he's worst of the worst, just some uppity high school punk who thinks that he can best me. Though he's all like that, he at least seems happy with his life. Feh...."

◆ Neutral ◆

"Such a weak willed child, she is just another brat that attends the high school I live by. I personally don't care, though if she asked I'd probably go out with her for a short while."

✘ Hatred ✘

"That damn bastard always seems to look down on me. He's always got these damn eyes whenever he looks at me. Why the hell does he have to work at the one store I live by? Geez."

♥ Love ♥

"I'd treat her like anyone else I've dated, but... Something about her seems different than others, almost familiar. I'm sure it's nothing, however."

✘ Hatred ✘

"That's a woman? Feh, how unbecoming. I don't really know her since she's new around her but she and I don't get along at all, she's a bratty girl who just doesn't like to see me have fun. Not like I care..."

◆ Neutral ◆

"I want nothing to do with a pipsqueak like that. She has the entire football team on her side. I've played ball with them, they don't go easy on you and I need to protect my flawless face when I play with them. Just imagining what they'd do...Yeesh."

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:30 pm

★ Friendship ★
✘ Hatred ✘
◆ Neutral ◆
♚ Admiration ♚
♥ Love ♥

♚ Admiration ♚

"I very much look up to Zaphkiel. He is a kind soul with a heart as wide and deep as the ocean. He's kind of adorable to watch, always bumbling around and getting flustered over little things. Honestly I would like to get to know him if I had the time. His last name, Tenshi, is definitely appropriate."

♚ Admiration ♚

"He is curious about everything and so fun to watch. Makito's high energy personality never ceases to amaze me. Like a mouse constantly scurrying from place to place, he is always busy. While he does come off as shy, I have seen Makito become extremely passionate over something he cares about. It is quite a change. "

◆ Neutral ◆

"This boy... He's vaguely familiar although I seem to have no recollection of him."

✘ Hatred ✘

"I hate what I have become, what I continue to be. The smiles and innocence of childhood have been replaced by constant worry and rage. I'm mad at my mother for abandoning me, I'm mad at my father for leaving us. What used to be a happy memory is now a barely breathing whisper of disrepair."

✘ Hatred ✘

"A boy with an ego as large as his over sized head. Have you ever heard the tale of Narcissus? A God that was so in love with his reflection he drowned in a river. This is a child playing for King that does not realize he is sitting on a throne of lies and garbage."

★ Friendship ★

"I see myself reflected in her and while she wears an armor of pride to hide her scars, I openly bare mine. She is lonely, a soul that strives for normalcy despite what the world has thrown at her. I have attempted to reach out, but making friends has never come easy."

★ Friendship ★

"Like a lioness always on guard, Rein'la is as fierce and overprotective as a new mother. Her fists are nearly always bared, but when they are not she is kind and funny. She has the elegance and poise of a dancer with the same strength as a football player."

★ Friendship ★

"I wish to get to know her better. From what I can see, she is very shy and sweet, with the innocence of a newborn child. I simply want to hug her and let her know that the world is not always so cruel."

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!