Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Imaginary: Dreamers of the Otherworld

a part of “Imaginary: Dreamers of the Otherworld”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

Six children once made up a magical world, and magical creature friends. Ten years have passed, and now that world wants them back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Imaginary: Dreamers of the Otherworld”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Imaginary: Dreamers of the Otherworld"

I'm VitaminHeart, and you are on the Imaginary OOC topic.

....that is an OOC topic for Imaginary. You are not just imagining the topic. Honest. It is real and not all in your head.

If you're interested in this little corner of the RPverse, please post and say hi!

I like to try and make this kind of setting reaosnably democratic and have people's input on it, as it makes things more exciting, so I'll be putting in an Otherworld-centred thread soon also.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Imaginary: Dreamers of the Otherworld

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:06 pm

HEY!!
Can I reserve the Gifted please?!
I was in the previous one under MaliceInWonderland.

Also I haven an Imaginary in mind as well xD
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:08 pm

Yesssss. Go ahead. I shall reserve for you.

Any specific Dreamer in mind to match your Imaginary up with?

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Hi! This looks super neato. I'd like to reserve #3's Imaginary if that's alright!
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Reserved for ya! Welcome aboard!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Oh. My. GOSH.

This is so amazing and I have to join in please please please!
I'd love to reserve the Beauty if you don't mind.

Ooooh I am so excited! This seems epic.

Thanks and have an amazing day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Reserved! Thanks! Hopefully this'll turn out to be a lot of fun.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Can I reserve #6's imaginary please? :)

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Can I reserve The Artist? And can we have two characters? If so I'd like an imaginary as well (possibly #2's). :)

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:24 pm

My Imaginary has been submitted! Hope it all looks good. Then BurningDark can take a look at him for an idea of the mess the Beauty has made, haha~

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:38 pm

I thought this RP sounded interesting and it was you, Vitamin!! Ahaha, this brings back memories.

I've got a lot on my plate right now so I can't participate, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this ^^

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:12 pm

Hey, Vitamin, I'm thinking of bringing Jack' O Frost back, I loved him and didn't get to use him much, Honestly, I think he'd be perfect for the Artist, but that's up to the player

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:36 pm

I would love to reserve #2 imaginary....

If possible I would also love to reserve the Delinquent...

Jynxie Blue
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:34 am

There, put a bunch of reservations down, welcome aboard everybody!

Playing two characters is fine. I'll be doing two from the off, and probably filling in on slots, plus inhabitants such as Archer and Sentinel. as much as they're needed.

Also, hi Cienpher! It's been a while! Feel free to lurk about, hopefully there'll be plenty to read. =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:45 pm

I've submitted both of my Charas!
I really don't care to whom Jack belongs.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Hey Malice (or crimson?), do you still want to match Jack up with the Artist? 'Cause I'm cool with that, but its up to you.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:34 pm

Yes Please! and Either one is fine xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:41 pm

Oh gosh, I'm in love with this honestly! Can I reserve The Joker, please?

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:42 am

Helloooo!
I'm so interested in joining this rp. The idea seems so interesting.
May I reserve the imaginary #1 for the believer please. I have an interesting idea of a time-keeping kuckoo, who's been waiting for the return of the dreamers.
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Reserved for you. =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!