Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New Assistant?

A New Assistant?

a part of “A New Assistant?”, a fictional universe by cl.love.

[ Inactive ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Assistant?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A New Assistant?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:38 am

Hello!
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

แ••( แ› )แ•—

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: A New Assistant?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Yukio Tsuki / Arisato's Character / Posts

Code: Select all
[right][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/7c3e1564df91b0480f57112ba792f58f/tumblr_mwwkhn6h0A1qdft7do9_500.gif[/img][/right] Tsu got up from the couch like a zombie. Itching the back of his head as he let out a long yawn. The knock at the door woke him up from his nap. Sliding his hair back and fixing his clothes as he opened the back room door (suppose to be a bedroom but was turned into a manga art room) and then walked through the maze of manga that were stacked on metal shelves. It was a living room with no couch and no living space, the living space was the built in book shelves. Opening the door he looked down to see a familiar woman standing before him.

Rubbing his knuckles on the side of his face near his temples, he checked his watch.

[color=forestgreen][b]"Normal humans don't wake up for at least another hour. Do you realize it's nearly 6 am? You better fix your timing. You know the kid doesn't get up this early. Or was it that you just wanted to see my sexy wake-up face?"[/b][/color]

He reached over and grabbed his vest, sliding it on as he stepped out of the studio, locking the door behind him. Brushing her chin with his fingers.

[color=forestgreen][b]"Come on you inhuman woman. Let's go to the house."[/b][/color]

He paused noticing the kid standing a little away from Sayaka. He stared at him for a while and rubbed the hairs on his chin.

[color=forestgreen][b]"Why'd they send a kid? He better not cause problems like the last one. Kids are nothing but trouble these days."[/b][/color]

He walked past the boy without a word to him and head down the steps.
[hr][/hr]
[left][img]http://data2.whicdn.com/images/58219908/large.gif[/img][/left] Yukio had slept that night, but only for a little while, the first sight of the sun had him already awake once again. He was excited to see what his new assistant would look like, but at the same time he was a bit scared too. He really did need help finishing his work earlier. Sure he gets it done on time, but to get it done earlier would be amazing, so he'd get more free time.

[color=darkorchid][b]"I hope he can keep up with us."[/b][/color] 

He mumbled as he now sat at the table slowly snacking on some bread with egg in it, covered in syrup. Stretching out his hand over the table he grabbed the t.v remote and flicked on Manga Go Go Go. It was a t.v show in Japan that ever watched to find out the latest updates on new manga's or even new artist. This was the show where you'd go to find out who is the best of the best of the manga business.
[hr][/hr]
[b]"Good morning Japan! I'm Donny Dorolice for you. And you are watching Manga Go Go Go! Sit back relax and grab a nice hot cup of tea because boy oh boy don't we have some spicy news for you today. By time come this summer. Tsu Keichi has announced, along with the company, that the manga artist for Kaede No Kaishi also known as Maple's Start, would finally be showing their face in public! Talk about hot news! No one really knows anything about this artist, not even whether they are male or even female, but many believe that it's a girl behind the amazing arts. We do know that the artist is young and not only that, but they are second place in the manga selling business! Right under the famous and most amazing manga artist around, Kakashi Wiltz!"[/b]

The cam viewed Kakashi sitting in the seat across from Donny who was at a desk. He nodded his head at the cam and smiled.

[b]"So Kakashi, how do you feel about having finally being able to get to see your competition after all these years? It must be a thrill!"[/b]

Kakashi chuckled softly and patted his chest. [b]"It's not so much thrilling as it is a relief. I really find it uncomfortable not knowing who I been up agents all this time. The artist is really good and for being so new to it all and young as well, they must be really something. Especially having to get Tsu Keichi to be their manager."[/b]

[b]"Oh that's right! Wasn't Manager Keichi your manager for a while?"[/b]

[b]"Indeed so, but he said he wanted to help a friend move forward. Who was I to reject his wishes?"[/b]

Donny laughed and nodded.

[b]"How kind of you! Sorry folks, we have to head onto commercial, we'll be back in five!"[/b]
[hr][/hr]
Yukio stared at the t.v dumfounded. He was never told about Tsu working for Kakashi, nor did he realize how he made Kakashi feel. It was a bit overwhelming and it kind of made him a bit mad that he was never told anything from Tsu in the first place. Looking at the tie now, he really didn't feel like meeting anyone, or even working at all.

[color=darkorchid][b]"I'll just go out today!"[/b][/color] He started to get dressed and head to the door.

[color=forestgreen][b]"I can't believe you just said asshat. We knew each other for years and you use that of all things? Are the kids these days finally wearing off on you?"[/b][/color] Tsu snickered in a mocking way, but then got serious. [color=forestgreen][b]"It's not that I am saying, you are a bad kid Junichi, was it? I just don't trust kids. One slip from the Press and they are all over it in no time thinking they scored big. When in fact it only leads them a one-way ticket to prison or worse.[/b][/color] He shrugged and lifted his hands behind his head as he walked past the front of the house over to the side where the entrance was. [color=forestgreen][b]"I'd assume you were able to sign the contract before coming here. I want you to understand that if you break any of the rules on it before my Manga Artist is known publicly, you will be faced prison time."[/b][/color] He was turned at the time facing Junichi. [color=forestgreen][b]"The last guy was about your age. The Press got a hold of him. Offered him big time cash if he revealed any good information. Like a dumbass, he tried to do it but was caught. Listen, kid, don't be that dumbass. Either you keep your mouth shut to anyone but those who know of the situation or get the hell out of here."[/b][/color] He folded his arms over his chest, challenging Junichi.

Meanwhile...

Yukio paused at the door hearing everything that was being said. There went Tsu again with his tough acts again. He's already scared away 6 editors who wanted the job. After that one incident, he's been trying to scare them all away.

[color=darkorchid][b]"Tsu-Chan, what's going on? Why are you being so loud?"[/b][/color] Yukio rubbed his eye after the sun made a direct hit on his face. It took him a second to adjust to the lighting. Once he saw a sight of everyone his face went blank and then into the smile that he used for business.

[color=forestgreen][b]"Oi! Why are you up? You were up for three days, you need sleep. You just finished the last issue, you shouldn't be up."[/b][/color] Tsu, barged in and looked around. [color=forestgreen][b]"Watching that crap again?"[/b][/color]

Just as he was about to turn it off Yukio rushed over to the t.v and hugged the screen.

[color=darkorchid][b]"Nooo Tsu-Chan! How could you be so mean! Do you really hate me that much!"[/b][/color] He slowly let go and let himself fall into despair pose on the floor. His head was hanging down and his shaking arms were holding him up. [color=darkorchid][b]"I knew it, I knew one day this would happen. That Tsu would come to hate me. all because I love watching t.v."[/b][/color] He sniffed, his short white hair bounced a little around his face.

[color=forestgreen][b]"No no no no! Don't you dare pull that trick on me! It won't work! Besides we have guests today."[/b][/color] Even though he said that he hesitated to turn off the t.v.

Yukio sniffed again and slowly looked up at him. His eyes were watery and the red color almost looked like jewels. His white cheeks where now a soft pink and he softly bit his lip to keep his jaw from moving.

Tsu's eyebrow twitched as he clenched his teeth together. After a moment, he groaned and slammed down the controller. [color=forestgreen][b]"Fine whatever! Keep it on but we have guests. So listen up."[/b][/color] 

Tsu walked over to the sliding doors and opened them up, sliding the curtains all to one side and to let fresh air in. The house was clean and looked pretty normal.
[right][img]http://files.formspring.me.s3.amazonaws.com/photos/20130926/n5244dd4582225.gif[/img][/right]
[color=forestgreen][b]"I don't know why you insist on living in this dump. You have enough to by a better home and besides, you are going to have to in the first place. Once summer comes along, you my dear little boy are going to need security. And you Junichi, if everything works out, are going to live with him, he needs someone to babysit him. If no one is around this little lamb won't do a damn thing."[/b][/color] He grabbed Yukio and started to pull his cheek.

Even though his cheeks were being pulled his face lit up. [color=darkorchid][b]"You mean I get a roommate?!"[/b][/color]

[right][img]http://www.renders-graphics.com/image/upload/normal/Render_Nai.png[/img][/right] [color=darkorchid][b]"Oh my gosh! if that's the case, then we can get to buying a new home right now! I don't mind!"[/b][/color] Yukio bounced up and down on his feet, swinging his arms. [color=darkorchid][b]"Oh~! I'm Yukio Tsuki, you can call me whatever you like.[/b][/color] He pointed to himself with a goofy grin. And to no one's surprise he was dressed like a ram. He trotted over to Junichi and took his hands. [color=darkorchid][b]"if you like, you can pick the place! Don't worry about price, if you like it we will buy it![/b][/color]

Letting go he dashed over to a drawer and picked up a few books of housing. The were houses that went from 800,000K or more. A lot of them had huge gardens and big pools, along with at least 5-bed rooms or more. [color=darkorchid][b]"Sorry, I just really love yard space! Gardens are so pretty and refreshing!"[/b][/color] He pushed the two books into Junichi's hands and trotted off to Tsu.

[color=forestgreen][b]"You really don't have to look for one. Yukio tends to go a bit overboard with things. Let's not rush anything, you have until summer to think it over, or you can use the spare room in the back,or you can even go back home."[/b][/color] He shrugged it off and sat down on the sofa, running his fingers through his hair and lighting a smoke.

[color=darkorchid][b]"No! Bad Tsu!"[/b][/color] Yukio yanked Tsu up and shoved him outside. [color=darkorchid][b]"If you smoke in the new home, I won't give you a key!"[/b][/color] He pouted and sat on the floor. It took him a moment to look at Junichi and Sayaka. He leaned himself forward a bit before talking again. [color=darkorchid][b]"Sorry about everything, it gets pretty fast around here, just wait until I start on the new script. It gets super crazy!"[/b][/color] He threw his hands up and waved them like a twister.

Getting up he trotted over to Sayaka and leaned his cheek on her chest softly. [color=darkorchid][b]"Did you bring any candy this time?"[/b][/color] He gave her soft eyes and cute pink cheeks and cuddled himself right into her. For a moment there you'd think he was an actual animal staring at her like she had treats.

[color=forestgreen][b]"No! Hell no! No candy for you! Junichi, don't ever and I mean ever give that thing candy! That's the number one highly must not do rule! No candy, Yukio!"[/b][/color] He glared at Yukio as if he was an animal in trouble for digging into the trash.

[color=darkorchid][b]"But Tsu-Chan, it's only a little!"[/b][/color] He teared up clinging onto Sayaka and hiding behind her.

[color=forestgreen][b]"No, you get drunk off of candy! It gets's you way too out of control. No means no."[/b][/color] Tsu shook his head and went straight for the fridge to grab a beer, tossing Junichi some flavored strawberry water.

Yukio looked down and let go, slouching as he curled himself up onto the sofa and sighing loud enough that Tsu could hear. Once again his eyebrow twitched as he tried to ignore it. Yukio lifted his head and took a peek at Tsu who was clearly trying not to look. Then Yukio plopped his head down right into the sofa and let out a loud huff and gave up. Tsu grinned to himself as he chugged the beer in a victory.

[right][img]http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2013/123/6/1/nai_render_by_kuroko201-d63xyz4.png[/img][/right]Tsu chucked his empty beer bottle into the trash right before he was dragged out along with that sneaky Sayaka. He didn't even get a chance to pat Yukio's head before leaving. 

As soon as they left, Yukio popped right up like a daisy in bloom as if nothing happened. He bounced right to his feet and scurried on over to the bedroom, leaving the door wide open.

[color=darkorchid][b]"Seeing as today is a day off!"[/b][/color] He dug out his laptop and hooked it to the t.v out in the living room. And with a cute little evil laugh he looked for places to go on the net. Quickly he peeked out the window to see Tsu leaving with Sayaka and with two clicks of the computer he rushed over to the printer and waited. [color=darkorchid][b]"We need to do something! It's early and it's the perfect time to go before everyone shows up."[/b][/color] 

Once it was done printing, Yukio just as quickly took the papers and slipped on his little blue shoes. [color=darkorchid][b]"Hurry hurry!"[/b][/color] He tugged on Junichi's arm. [b][color=darkorchid]"You are going to be my date! I'm taking you to a special park with me.[/b][/color]

Yukio flashed the paper into Jun's face without letting him see it before he rushed to the door and waited for him.

[b]"Oh Yukio, it's good to see you.[/b]

A young man waved at Yukio from the sidewalk as he smiled.

[b][color=darkorchid]"Oh! It's Ginchy! I didn't know you were back!"[/b][/color] Yukio pouted but stayed by the door, tugging Junichi next to his side. [color=darkorchid][b]"Oh guess what! I get a new roommate soon! And we'll be moving closer to the city."[/b][/color] He quickly locked the door and rushed over to Ginchy.

Ginchy patted his head and smiled more. [b]"Oh that must be fun. I thought you'd never get a roommate after your last one."[/b]

Yukio shook his head and rocked on his feet. [color=darkorchid][b]"Hey come on Juni-Chan, let's go!"[/b][/color]

[b]"Oh right, Kel wouldn't mind seeing you soon, he's been talking about how he wanted to draw with you."[/b] He chuckled  and started to walk off. [b]"Don't forget to drop by."[/b] 

With a nod, Yukio waved back and took Jun by his arm again and led the way. [color=darkorchid][b]"I bet you're hungry, I know I am.I could eat a whole horse, but I wouldn't do that, cause I bet it'll taste funny and they are so pretty, it'll be a waste to eat."[/b][/color]

He stopped as they reached a crossing road, waiting for the light but still not letting go. [color=darkorchid][b]"Juni-Chan, it okay if you don't want to move, but I'd get a house big enough, just in case you change your mind. And about the studio, I'm getting rid of it. That's another reason for the house, it's too troublesome to walk from the house to the studio. It's kind of pointless too. And I think after this series, I might quit being a Mangaka. I'm starting to get bored of it after so long. I should make my last one a romance. That's why this summer, I'm hoping something fun will happen!"[/b][/color]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!