Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Demons Inside

New Team {Reboot}

a part of “The Demons Inside”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

True Cross Academy - the perfect school for exorcists, until things go wrong and demons begin to grow from the inside. Things are no longer the same. Things are no longer safe. {Closed!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demons Inside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

New Team {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:13 pm

Here is the new team guys! Originally, I was going to split it up into two groups of five/six, but then we'd have an imbalance of classes, so I think one group of thirteen would be alright with a primary and secondary group. Everyone will be attending the same class, demon studies with John Smith.
Chun Li {Primary Knight}
Petasus Demens {Primary Dragoon}
Ashitaka Akiba {Primary Doctor}
Kardos Nellian {Primary Tamer}
Haru Tanaka {Primary Aria}
~~~
Niko Vasiliev {Doctor 1}
Atsuko Gensou {Doctor 2}
Kyo Zero {Knight 1}
Dores Barroso {Knight 2}
Rhea Sato {Tamer 1}
Athena Usagi {Tamer 2}
Anzhela Kotov {Tamer 3}
Chikanori {Dragoon 1}
Koharu Sato {Dragoon 2}

To 'split' up the groups, I've sorted it by primary, and secondary. While still one group technically, the two serve different purposes. The primary members will be doing their jobs and acting as 'leader's to the others in the team of their same class (if any). They would also do their jobs as their class over the others if they were in a tight situation (ex. If people need evacuating and there is a demon, the primary group will fight the demon while the secondary will evacuate, etc.) This is in rare, extreme cases though, since all thirteen of them are still a single group, which means that all are still able to take place in fights. Note: The primary group was chosen off of age. Secondary's numbers are just there and have no significant meaning.

John's class schedule for the day will be
    • Each student attempting to summon their own individual demon (some may not work but attempt anyways)
    • Study a demon of his own (may or may not get lose and break into a fight)
    • Extra time because John's a lazy man and didn't have much planned for the day
    **The schedule may change when I write the new intro post tonight, but that's what we'll start with. I may introduce actual enemies to the rp too after we get the first set of posts through, but that's a thought for another time.

If there are any complaints, please voice them to me through IM/PM and I'll do my best to make adjustments!

Edit: If anyone else would like to be split into two groups (though the numbers of each class in both will be uneven), please PM me and if enough people ask, I'll decide to split this one up.
Last edited by Rhianoue on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: New Team {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:37 am

I apologize Rhianou, but would you mind making the text a bit bigger? It's very small and hard to read.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!