Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Another Year at Hollywood High

The Relations of Hollywood High

a part of “Another Year at Hollywood High”, a fictional universe by TvJunkie19.

A slice of life role-play that revolves around the lives of the students that attend Hollywood High School.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Another Year at Hollywood High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Relations of Hollywood High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:39 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]GIF[/img]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[img]FONTMEME/NAME[/img]

[hr][/hr]

[size=90][color=lightcoral][ β™₯ ][/color]; Romantic [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [color=#A46582][ ღ ][/color]; Flirtationship, Hookup, Attraction [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [color=Sandybrown][ ☺ ][/color]; Friends [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [color=SlateGray][ ☠ ][/color]; Enemies [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [ β—‘ ]; Neutral[/size][/font][/center][hr][/hr]

[center][img]Insert a GIF of character here[/img]
[size=90][ Symbol ][/size] [size=95][color=#hexcode]"QUOTE."[/color][/size]
[size=150][color=#hexcode]A N N E L I S E . R O T H S H I L D[/color][/size]
[size=90]Describe the relationship between the two characters here.[/size]

[img]Insert a GIF of character here[/img]
[size=150][color=#hexcode]B L A I R . C O K E R[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#hexcode]C H A N T A L . J A C K S O N[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#hexcode]C H E R R Y . P E T E R S[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#hexcode]C H R I S T I A N . H E R N A N D E Z[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#hexcode]D A V I D . S A N T I A G O[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#hexcode]E R I N . B E N S O N[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#hexcode]H E L E N A . R O S S[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#hexcode]R A Q U E L . L E W I S[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#hexcode]T A Y L O R . C U N N I N G H A M[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#hexcode]T Y L E R . C U N N I N G H A M[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#hexcode]V I A . S T O N E[/color][/size]
[size=90]Describe the relationship between the two characters here.[/size][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Relations of Hollywood High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:09 pm

| ❣ Romantic | β™₯ Attraction | ✘ Ex-Lover | ✴ Friends | ☺ Best Friends | ☹ Ex-Friends | ☠ Enemies |
| β—‘ Acquaintance |

Image✴Annelise Rothschild✴
Face Claim: Katie Kabili | Portrayed By: Girl2Fine2
"I may not like the things she says or does, but for some odd reason I still seem to care about her."

Comments
"We're not the closest of friends but we still seem to get along slightly and hang out every now and again. Though they would never be caught dead spending time together without anyone else around. Though one thing she can say about Annelise, if anyone else but her decides it would be a great idea to pick on Cherry or Isabella then she would defend them."

Imageβ—‘Blair Cokerβ—‘
Face Claim: Darren Criss | Portrayed By: Aquamarine
"Who? Oh, that singing gay kid?"

Comments
"I don't really know the guy. The only thing I can really say is that his random, spur of the moment singing gets on my nerves."

Image☺Chantal Jackson☺
Face Claim: Normani Kordei Hamilton | Portrayed By: Girl2Fine2
"This girl, she's my number one."

Comments
"Chantal is my best friend. Although she was just as shocked as I was when I got pregnant, she still seemed to stick by my side. She's my buffer. When I need to be mean, she makes me stick up for myself or she just does it for me."

Imageβ™₯Christian Hernandezβ™₯
Face Claim: Robbie Amell | Portrayed By: Girl2Fine2
"I'd never fall for this guy's so called charm."

Comments
"No one really knows this, but Christian is the father of Isabella. I decided to keep this from him because I didn't want him to freak out and try to make her get rid of the baby. Though other than that, we are kind of like friends though the majority of the time we tend to exchange more of a flirtatious feeling."

Imageβ—‘David Santiagoβ—‘
Face Claim: Joshua Estrella | Portrayed By: Aquamarine
"He's always so quiet. Never talks to anyone."

Comments
"I honestly don't have an opinion about him. I've never really had the chance to talk to him or hear him speak to others. So I don't even know the first thing about David, except for the fact that he is emo."

Imageβ—‘Erin Bensonβ—‘
Face Claim: Hailee Steinfeld | Portrayed By: toorah loorah
"Um..."

Comments
"I don't know her."

Imageβ—‘Helena Rossβ—‘
Face Claim: Emily Rudd | Portrayed By: Sorella
"Who?"

Comments
"I don't know her."

Imageβ—‘Raquel Lewisβ—‘
Face Claim: Lea Michele | Portrayed By: Dumisa
"She's been there for me."

Comments
"I don't really call her a friend though she has been there for me ever since the school found out I was pregnant. She was actually the first one who knew I decided to keep Isabella and she supported me and was glad that I was embracing who I was now becoming."

Imageβ—‘Taylor Cunninghamβ—‘
Face Claim: Max Carver | Portrayed By: Dumisa
"He's one of the twins right?"

Comments
"I have no opinion."

Imageβ—‘Tyler Cunninghamβ—‘
"He's the gay one right?"

Comments
"I think him and Blair would be adorable together."

Image☠Via Stone☠
Face Claim: Vanessa Hudgens | Portrayed By: Aquamarine
"She's um....say nice words Cherry...."

Comments
"I'm usually not one to say mean things about people but damn this girl sure is a whore. There just doesn't seem to be any kind of line with her."

ImageDeanna Arnault-Ortega
Face Claim: Rosie Mac | Portrayed By: TvJunkie19
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."

ImageBea Prinsloo
Face Claim: Alena Shishkova | Portrayed By: uniquest
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."

ImageCasper Siyansky
Face Claim: Ash Stymest | Portrayed By: uniquest
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."
Last edited by Aquamarine on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:33 pm

ImageImage
| ❣ Romantic | β™₯ Attraction | ✘ Ex-Lover | ✴ Friends | ☺ Best Friends | ☹ Ex-Friends | ☠ Enemies |
| β—‘ Acquaintance |

Image☠Annelise Rothschild☠
"She is a bitch. Point blank, nothing else to say."

Comments
"She may not notice me, but it definitely isn't hard to notice her. She treats everyone like they are nothing more than her little servants."

Imageβ—‘Blair Cokerβ—‘
""He's pretty decent."

Comments
"Many people find his random singing annoying, but oddly enough I find it a bit entertaining. Because of him I never seem to have a dull day at school."

Image☠Chantal Jackson☠
"She's not as bad as Annelise, but I still don't like her."

Comments
"Just like everyone else on the lists, she believes she is better than everyone else. At least in my opinion."

Image☠Christian Hernandez☠
"Nothing but a dick."

Comments
"His friends bully me day in and day out and all he seems to do is sit back and watch. To me, that's just as bad as doing the bullying himself. Not even once has he ever tried to help me out."

Imageβ—‘Cherry Petersβ—‘
Face Claim: Candice Accola | Portrayed By: Aquamarine
"She is one of the nicer listers."

Comments
"Honestly, I'm not even sure if she has a bad side. I've never seen her take out her anger on anyone before."

Imageβ—‘Erin Bensonβ—‘
"Um..."

Comments
"I don't know her."

Imageβ—‘Helena Rossβ—‘
"Who?"

Comments
"I don't know her."

Imageβ—‘Raquel Lewisβ—‘
"She's a great listener."

Comments
"I don't really talk to many people, but with Raquel, I feel I can trust her with my life. Out of everyone in the school she seems to know more about me than anyone else...even my parents."

Imageβ—‘Taylor Cunninghamβ—‘
"Tyler's Twin!"

Comments
"I haven't spoken to him all that much but he seems like a decent guy. I just wish I could get to know him a bit more."

Imageβ™₯Tyler Cunninghamβ™₯
"He's just...It's hard to explain."

Comments
"I've had the biggest crush on Tyler for the longest time. I'm just not sure how to go about telling him."

Image☠Via Stone☠
"I don't like her."

Comments
"Nothing to say. I choose to keep away."

"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."

ImageBea Prinsloo
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."

ImageCasper Siyansky
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."
Last edited by Aquamarine on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toorah loorah on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:38 pm

[ β™₯ ]; Romantic xxxxx [ ღ ]; Flirtationship, Hookup, Attraction xxxxx [ ☺ ]; Friends xxxxx [ ☠ ]; Enemies xxxxx [ β—‘ ]; Neutral

[ β—‘ ] "Yeah... her.."
A N N E L I S E . R O T H C H I L D
I haven't really met her because I'm new. But you can't live in this town and not know the Rothchild name. I'm sad to say she kind of has a reputation, I'll probably just keep my distance if I can. She's more then likely too popular for me any way.

[ β—‘ ] "Sorry I don't know him."
B L A I R . C O K E R
I can't say anything about anyone really, well except for the people I've heard about. But if he's nice... I don't think it's to hard to make friends. Even when your kind of shy like me.

[ β—‘ ] "Isn't she a singer in that one girl group?"
C H A N T A L . J A C K S O N
Im not too up and coming on that type of music. But she must be really talented. Guess that's why she goes to Hollywood High.

[ β—‘ ] "Sorry don't know her. I'm new remember."
C H E R R Y . P E T E R S
Who knows really, I can't say much till I actually meet the person. I'm not too hard to get along with.

[ ღ Attraction ] ~She blushes then looks down at the ground.~"Umm... yeah I've heard of him but all I know is his dad's kind of a billionaire."
C H R I S T I A N . H E R N A N D E Z
My mom has talked about how rich his family is and I've heard some things about him a couple times. Maybe seen a picture... not that I went looking or anything.

ImageImage
[ β—‘ ] "I don't know who that is."
D A V I D . S A N T I A G O
I'm sure there's going to be lots of opportunities for me to figure out who some of these people are once school starts.

[ β—‘ ] "I'm really starting to feel like I'm repeating myself allot. But I don't know her, maybe she's nice... I don't know."
H E L E N A . R O S S
I'm just hoping, I can make friends at this new school... Talking about all these new people kind of makes me nervous.

[ β—‘ ] "I think I might have heard of her... I just can't put my finger on it."
R A Q U E L . L E W I S
When you go to a high school that's known for famous people you tend to hear about some of them.

ImageImage
[ β—‘ ] "No clue."
T A Y L O R . C U N N I N G H A M
What else can I say I honestly have no idea who he is?

ImageImage
[ β—‘ ] "Oh! Are they twins... their names sound like twins?"
T Y L E R . C U N N I N G H A M
Twins or not I still don't know either one.

[ β—‘ ] ~She just shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head.~"..."
V I A . S T O N E
We're done? Oh good I really need to go... if I'm late getting home my mom will be upset.

toorah loorah
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:14 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

⌠ Senior| 18| Cheerleader | Bisexual | Loyal, Tough, Caring ⌑
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Image: Acquaintance| Image: Friend| Image: Best Friend| Image: Crush or Attracted to| Image: Love or Significant Other| Image: Rival| Image: Enemies| ImageImage: Ex-Friends| Image: Ex-Lover

A N N E L I S EX. R O T H S C H I L D
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "This is my number one right here! I genuinely love this girl...it's just...I swear she can drive a bitch crazy One minute, we're good. Like, if she's in the mood to listen to me and just chills out with all that 'peasant' crap she'll be hyped up on. The next, she's in full Stalin mode sans a lot of the other bullshit. You'd think this bitch was bipolar. But I love her, I really do. But she needs a reality check. I just don't want to be the one to have to give it to her." 」

This is not a perfect relationship. They like to portray it as such and sometimes, they're correct. These two are like sisters. They bicker in one home and the other girl doesn't return to her own home. She just goes to the room that has been designated as hers until they both either calm down, or one comes to find the other. They don't agree on everything. Annelise likes complete and total control, and while Chantal's bluntness is refreshing, it also puts a strain on Annelise's patience as she doesn't always like people saying what she doesn't want them to. It challenges her authority. And Chantal hates anyone who tries to control her or bully her. They have their fair share of secrets occasionally, but they are each other's number ones and that has always come first. But Annelise does push her boundaries with Chantal and there's no telling what could happen this year.

x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x

A N G E L I N AX. E X T E B E R R I AX-R I V E R A
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "To be completely honest, I never liked this hoe and I'm not even about to insult orphan Annie's legacy by making the comparison. I just know that she bet not try me." . 」

These two never got along. Perhaps, in another life, they could have, but knowing who they are, that's just wishful thinking. Since day one, Chantal saw Angelina as competition, particularly back at cheerleading tryouts freshman year. She would have gladly punched her in her smartass mouth had Annelise not pulled on those reigns. And that only made Chantal more upset because her best friend was getting closer to some rich, spoiled bitch. It was one thing when everyone had to deal with one Annelise, it was a completely different and horrific realization that they could have two. So, when Annelise took the crown, Chantal's career truly took off, and Angelina's family fell apart, Chantal had no real sympathy. Well, on the family note, she did. But her quitting the team and being downgraded to B-List definitely made Chantal feel far more smug than her mother would appreciate. Back then, she would have to bite her tongue for Annelise's sake. Now, she doesn't feel the need to control herself if Angelina decides to piss her off.

B E AX. P R I N S L O O
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "Uh, I feel so bad about this, but she's Rhiannon's sister. Bea, I know that her name is Bea, and I see her around, yeah. But, we're not exactly close or anything like that." 」

Literally, the quote transcribed above is their relationship entirely. Bea is Rhiannon's little sister. So, Chantal tries not to not like her. Bea doesn't make it hard, she's not an unlikable person. However, the two barely interact to begin with. The most is a quick "hello" in the halls or when Chantal sees her in the process of going out with Rhiannon. Nothing too serious or anything, and Chantal tries not to be dismissive towards the girl.

B L A I R EX. C O K E R
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "It's kinda hard not to, you know, hear about him. He's been in enough plays, so its not like I completely don't know who he is. We're just not friends." . 」

At the end of the day, Blaire and Chantal don't talk. That pretty much sums up their relationship right there. It's natural for her to know a good number of the Virtuosi considering how many dance numbers she has helped choreographed for performances and such, but she has not made any moves to further a relationship with Blaire, neither has he, and considering that this is her last year at the school, neither might be wanting to rectify that any time soon. One thing to be said is that she wouldn't be rude. She honestly just doesn't know him.

B L A K E X. C A R T E R
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

Describe the relationship between the two characters here.

C A S P E RX. H O P K I N S
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

C A S P E RX. S I Y A N S K I
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "Don't EVEN get me started. He's nothing but bad news and I don't even know why Chris thinks this is his 'main man' or whatever he calls him. He's just trying to get into everybody's pants." . 」

What the public rarely get the chance to see is a Chantal who is lost for words. The girl who bites her lower lip nervously or even seems like she's uncomfortable. Not many can say that she's genuinely stuttered around them or even averted her gaze. All save for Casper Siyanski. It started back in her freshman year when Chris first brought him home. She'd been in the middle of finishing one of his games because, in her head, he was taking too long, and then she saw him. He looked like the type of guy she should stay away from from day one and despite her best attempts to be nice for Chris' sake, she tries to stay away from Casper. Because he didn't see the tough girl wearing designer threads by her best friend's side. He saw Chantal at home, in sweats and playing video games and her natural curls tied back. And for some odd reason, he's been...flirting ever since. And it wrecks her! She calls it antagonizing, that it's annoying and she acts snippy when everyone else is around. But then, how can she explain the not-so-annoyed feelings inside when he shoots her a compliment or gets too close? Or the fact that she can't always maintain eye contact with him?

C H A D W I C KX. A R S E N A U L T
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "Chaddy's so cute. I like messing with him just to get a rise out of him." 」

Chad likes to pretend that he only puts up with Chantal's antagonizing and teasing ways, but the two are definitely friends. Have been for quite some time, back when they met in Buckley. Chantal was just getting used to her step-father's money, Chad was the quiet guy with the Marvel comics. A friendship formed and has been going pretty decently since then. When she needs some peace and quiet, she finds her way to his house and to one of his free bedrooms. When he needs to lighten up, she's ready to be at his door to drag him to a party or out with friends. Annelise might not like how he tends to stop her when she berates someone or acting particularly catty, but Chantal finds it endearing. Chad's just really sweet.

C H A N T A LXJ A C K S O N
[ ImageImage ]
γ€Œ "Let's just be real, I never claimed I was perfect. Never said I was the hottest thing since ice cream or that I'm the baddest out there. I have my flaws. More than that, I love me. Flaws and all." . 」

Chantal is her own worst critic, but also her own greatest ally. She knows this and accepts this. She has her moments, she doesn't always like coming off so tough, but that's just been her mentality. A survival tactic. A way of life. And some people don't like it, some might call her a bitch. But she does soften and she does still have her free will. She's a Lister, sure, but she's a compassionate one when she wants to be. She's also one with a goal and no one's going to take the drive to accomplish said goal away from her. She jumps to challenges, she's competitive, and she's tough as nails and not easy to impress. But she's also sweeter than she likes to let on and is still that little girl who dreamed of being something like BeyoncΓ©. Chantal is still a kid, she accepts that, and knows that she is still growing.

C H E R R YXP E T E R S
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "This is my baby right here! My best friend! This is bae and I dare a bitch to judge her for my godbaby! I dare them!" 」

Cherry is one of Chantal's best friends. When Cherry first got pregnant, despite not knowing who the father was, Chantal was quick to have her back, regardless of what the other Listers had to say. If Cherry needed something, Chantal did and would give it. If someone ever messes or messed with Cherry or her daughter, Chantal would and will handle it. Cherry is the sweeter one of the duo and while Chantal isn't always so abrasive, the blonde happens to calm her. Be the voice of reason. And like always, Chantal's the one who will have her back.

C H R I S T I A NX. H E R N A N D E Z
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "He's, ugh, so annoying and I can't stand when he touches my Snickers ice cream. Don't even get me started on how he screamed like a little bitch when I made him watch me play Outlast. More than that, despite not getting off on the right foot as kids, he's my brother. Chris pushes me to be my best, gets me to work out with him, and is always watching out for me. I love him to death." . 」

Tough girl Chantal Jackson was not a fan of spoiled and privileged Christian Hernandez when they first met. He was spoiled, entitled, and saw her as a threat. She apparently was bratty, loud and completely annoying. However, years would pass and it came down to realizing that they were siblings. Real siblings who learned to love each other and now, she would do anything for him and vice versa. She calls him out on his bullshit, arrogant ways, he reminds her when she's being too mean. More than that, they've got each other's back. He doesn't just let any guy talk to his sister and she tries to keep gold-digging sluts away. It doesn't always work out since they're both far too independent for their own goods, but messing with one is like messing with the other and that's like calling for World War III.

Image D A V I DX. S A N T I A G O
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "Don't really know, don't really care. Besides, you don't always know everyone in high school, right?" 」

Chantal and David don't have any type of a relationship and she's not really of the mind to change it. She's not the type to need to have friends or constant attention, and she's aware that guys like him might have some preconceived notion of her. Not that she cares. In all honesty, she believes that if someone has forged an opinion of her without either interacting with her at some point or being someone worth making said opinion, then they're not someone she needs in her life.

D E A N N AXO R T E G AX - A R N A U L T
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

D O M I N I CXC H R I S T I A N
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

H A R R I S O N X. C A R G I L L
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

H E L E N AX. R O S S
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "I'm sorry, who?" . 」

They either have not met or have met, and Chantal doesn't remember her. She definitely wouldn't remember anyone after this summer, she was so busy.

H E R M A N NX M C C A R T H Y
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "This dude is the greatest! Fuck all that you've heard, he can stay. We don't talk much at school, but as soon as we're out of those double doors, he's the first to know what the plans are. Love him!" 」

Chantal doesn't love Hermann because he's related to Annelise. That would mean she would love the queen's cousin Tammy and she still hates that brunette with a passion. But Hermann, regardless of not being actual blood to her best friend, is one guy Chantal can hang out with any day of the week. She knows Chris feels some type of way about her associating with Hermann even outside of school, but she also knows that Hermann is also the one to sneak them into college parties and adult clubs. Plus, his dramatic flare and sass is entertaining and she can always follow him on that note, despite how much it might piss Annelise off. That actually might be the reason she likes him so much, but she won't admit it.

E R I NX. B E N S O N
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "Again, I'm sorry, I'm not even trying to be rude, but who are these people? . 」

They either have not met or have met, and Chantal doesn't remember her. She definitely wouldn't remember anyone after this summer, she was so busy.

K A Y L A H X. S W I R S K Y
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

K A Y L E E N X. C A R G I L L
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

R A Q U E LX. L E W I S
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "Of course, I like her. The girls and I actually collaborated on a ballad with Raquel and she's actually pretty good. More Broadway than our pop and R&B, but she was nice enough and hangs with Lauren more than me." 」

Calling them simple acquaintances would take away the sincerity of the pictures Chantal has posed in with Raquel, but calling them close friends would be a blatant lie. When Little Temptations worked with Raquel on a collaboration, it turned into a friendship between all of the girls. Chantal respects her as an artist and thinks she's nice enough, but they aren't particularly close. The most that they've spoken is when Chantal and Raquel are both with her LT members hanging out.

R H I A N N O NX. P R I N S L O O
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "This chick's reckless and crazy. I can't handle her." . 」

Rhiannon honestly, to put it bluntly, does not give a fuck. For that, Chantal definitely respects her. There aren't too many people who do what they want at the school and genuinely do not care about the rules. Maybe that has more to do with the girl being a Rebel. Rhiannon also likes to have fun and, again to be blunt, fuck everything up. For that, Chantal definitely likes her. Unlike some of the A-Listers, Rhiannon isn't trying to remain pristine and perfect and while yeah, she finds the girl to be just a bit crazy and she could never picture herself having any type of juvie record without the imprint of her mama's hand on the side of her face, she can't help but like a person who's as fun as Rhiannon. They're not besties, but Chantal knows who she can turn to for a good time.

T A Y L O RX. C U N N I N G H A M
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "More of Christian's boy than mine, but he seems pretty cool. He's always at the house, like some people who shall not be named. Overall, I'm okay with him." . 」

Taylor's definitely more of Christian's friends than Chantal's, but Chanti likes and tolerates him nonetheless. He's as arrogant as her brother, so of course, she eyes him with the same contempt she regards Christian with. However, because Taylor's one of her brother's best friends, that makes him a frequent visitor at their home. So, Chantal either hangs out with them watching movies, playing video games and maybe working out, or she lets them alone to do whatever she needs to with her girls. Either way, she does like him and does consider him a friend.

T Y L E RX. C U N N I N G H A M
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "Taylor's bro, right? They look so alike, I swear you wouldn't even know which was which unless you figured out some birth mark or something. We don't really talk, but I'm not rude to him or anything. If he talks to me, I'll talk. If he doesn't, well...there's that. . 」

They aren't friends, if we're all being honest with ourselves. At the end of the day, however, Chantal has no problems with Tyler. If they see each other and she's not rushing off to a concert, game or studio time, she'll talk to him, say a few nice pleasantries. She won't go out of her way, but she'll never be rude to him. Not unless he's earned it.

V I A X. S T O N E
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ "If it seems like I have a resting bitch face when she comes around, it's probably because I genuinely just do not like her. I'm not even gonna lie and say I don't judge. I'm not Leelee, I'm not about to waste my time shooting insults her way, but bitch bet not touch my brother or so help me God..." . 」

Any interactions between these two have wouldn't ever be considered hostile (of course, that's only true if Via doesn't decide to ruin her slutty mouth), not unless Christian or sweet Chaddy was involved, but it wouldn't be friendly either. Chantal doesn't like Via's aura, her mentality, and just the knowledge of what she does on a regular basis. Does she respect the money the girl probably could be making? Indeed. But it's not enough to not make her cringe upon hearing the rumors surrounding her and probably every other guy in the school. Plus, it doesn't help that Via finds it so fitting to make commentary when Chantal hadn't even chosen to say a word to her. There have been plenty of times Chantal had to remind herself to remain controlled since, well, her threats have never been idle and she has fought someone once or twice before. Which wouldn't do well for Via if she wanted to keep her looks in tip top shape. Chantal does have a fighter for a brother and he's not the only one who picked up a little Muay Thai.

Last edited by chanelindistress on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:52 pm

I AM NOT THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS RELATION SHEET. CREDITS AND ACCOMMODATIONS GOES TO BOTH GIRL2FINE AND BLEEDINGLOVER FOR ALLOWING ME TO USE IT IN THIS ROLEPLAY. WANT TO CREDIT SOMEONE? I RECOMMEND YOU CREDIT EITHER OF THEM. :)

" BE YOUNG . BE STUPID . BE RECKLESS . "

⌠ Junior| Seventeen| Animals | Heterosexual | Arrogant, Gregarious, Rebellious ⌑

Image: Acquaintance| Image: Friend| Image: Best Friend| Image: Crush or Attracted to| Image: Love or Significant Other| Image: Rival| Image: Enemies| ImageImage: Ex-Friends| Image: Ex-Lover

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

B E AX. P R I N S L O O
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

B L A I R EX. C O K E R
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

B L A K E X. C A R T E R
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ Image ]
γ€Œ " CJ and I have this thing going on; a flirtationship if you'd like to call it. No strings attached." 」

C H E R R YXP E T E R S
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

H E L E N AX. R O S S
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

E R I NX. B E N S O N
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

G I G IX. D U R A N T
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

R A Q U E LX. L E W I S
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ Image ]
γ€Œ" We've been through a lot. She's truly my ride or die. " 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

V I A X. S T O N E
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

Last edited by uniquest on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:27 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"originality is dead."

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:27 am

| β—‘ Acquaintance |

ImageAnnelise Rothschild
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

Image☹Blair Coker☹
"Middle school, I miss those years."

Comments
"We've known each other since we were kids and were even best of friends. Though once high school came along, everything changed. Now we don't say a word to each other."

Image☠Chantal Jackson☠
"I'm not going to sugarcoat anything, you might want to grab a bucket of popcorn, this could start some trouble."

Comments
"I don't know what it is about Chantal, but I can't stand being in the same room with her any longer than thirty seconds without blowing up at her for one thing or another. Ever since we met our relationship always consisted of hostile comments and insults. But that's just how it is."

ImageChristian Hernandez
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

Image☠Cherry Peters☠
"Ah, the teen mom who seems to be one of the popular crowd..."

Comments
"Yeah um, she's such a hypocrite. She calls me a whore when she is the one who ended up pregnant at fifteen by a random guy! No wonder why she doesn't want anyone knowing who the father is, because she doesn't even know who it is herself!"

Imageβ—‘Erin Bensonβ—‘
"Never heard of her."

Comments
"Are you sure she goes to this school?"

Imageβ—‘Helena Rossβ—‘
"Why are you asking me about people I never heard of?"

Comments
"I don't know who she is either..."

ImageRaquel Lewis
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageTaylor Cunningham
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageTyler Cunningham
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

Image☠David Santiago☠
"I don't know. I don't really know this guy."

Comments
"I've seen him around school and I've seen his disgusted looks upon his face every time he sees me. But other than that I have nothing to say."

"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."

ImageBea Prinsloo
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."

ImageCasper Siyansky
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."
Last edited by Aquamarine on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:43 am

| β—‘ Acquaintance |

ImageAnnelise Rothschild
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageVia Stone
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageChantal Jackson
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageChristian Hernandez
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageCherry Peters
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageErin Benson
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageHelena Ross
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageRaquel Lewis
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageTaylor Cunningham
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageTyler Cunningham
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

ImageDavid Santiago
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments"

"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."

ImageBea Prinsloo
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."

ImageCasper Siyansky
"Quote"

Comments
"Comments here."

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:41 pm

⌠ Senior| 18| Royal | Heterosexual | Charismatic, Debonair, Cunning ⌑

[ ImageImage ]
γ€Œ "I've known Annelise since my Dad took me to Texas to actually spend time with his then-girlfriend and now-wife. Even back then, I knew she was a queen in the making. She didn't have Chantal at her every beck and call, but she damn well had everyone else bowing to her. Which is why, unlike a lot of people, I understand why she was so determined and cunning enough to get Hollywood High's crown. There's never been something she's wanted that she couldn't have. It makes us similar, in a way, I guess." . 」

When Annelise and Christian met, they were like two peas in a pod. Two very wealthy children with the world at their feet, more money than they knew what to do with, and a sense of entitlement that drove his stepsister insane. Which amused Christian. He likes things that amuse him. However, Annelise has always just been a really good friend of his. Better than good, she's been great. He has never denied that she was gorgeous and he would've banged her years ago if it, apparently, didn't break some code she had with Chantal. With that aside, he's definitely close to Annelise. He just wishes that she remembered that she didn't always get everything just because she wanted them - that work was involved. But, of course, that's too serious of a conversation and Chris typically just likes hanging out with her.

[ ImageImage ]
γ€Œ "CJ hates her for a number of reasons, but I never hated her. In fact, I honestly could've sworn Angel and Annie were fast on their way to becoming BFFs and that was the main reason why CJ was ready to mop the floor with her. All jokes aside, it sucks what happened to her parents and no, I'm not a heartless bastard. I felt bad for her when she 'fell from grace' or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Either way, some things haven't changed and one of them is how fine Angelina still is." . 」

It would be a lie to ever call what Christian and Angelina has as them being best friends. Not only would Chantal kill him, but he had never seen the two of them as anything that serious. At the same time, unlike some of his family members, he never hated nor refused to get to know Angelina. In fact, he liked her, still does, and still thinks she's one of the most gorgeous girls in the school. It doesn't help that every time he makes that sort of comment his sister's ready to slice and dice a bitch, but at the end of the day, Christian does see Angelina as a friend.

B E AX. P R I N S L O O
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "Ah, yeah, Rhiannon's sister. That chick is crazy, but this one? This one's kinda cute. I've seen her around." . 」

Christian being Christian includes flirting with girls he finds attractive and while he and Bea are not - in any way - close, that does not leave her safe from his 'charming ways.' Of course, Chris hasn't pursued anything too serious because, well there are obvious reasons, but he's not rude to her and doesn't plan on being.

B L A I R EX. C O K E R
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "The actor dude, right? Heard a lot of people have a crush on him. Don't really see it." . 」

The two honestly don't interact much and to be completely honest, if Blaire wasn't as involved in theater as he was and those signs weren't all over school, Chris wouldn't even know the other guy existed. Call it what you will, but Chris really honestly doesn't care who the guy is. If he was down for hanging out, Chris might honestly be down for it too. But that seems like a long shot.

B L A K E X. C A R T E R
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ Image: ]
γ€Œ "This dude is one of my boys! It's just really easy to hang with Casper. I don't smoke much, to be honest, but he's one person that might actually be able to convince me to. Which pisses CJ off, but I just flip her off. He just really is one of my best friends, has been since I brought him home almost four years ago." . 」

It was extremely easy for Caspian to turn himself into one of Christian's best friends. The guy is a riot 24/7 and whenever Christian honestly needs a break from being a Royal, he turns to Casper for some good old-fashioned fun. Whether that means being out in the street or playing video games, the two are as thick as thieves. However, if there's one thing that makes Christian anxious, it's Casper's consistent flirting with Chantal. The two of them flirt with girls just as easy as dealing a stack of cards and while Christian can't ever judge anyone, he also would never stand for even his best friend pushing up on his sister. He's not oblivious; he's more of a jock but even he notices that Chantal isn't exactly as opposed to Casper as she acts. He really doesn't want to end his friendship with an awesome guy just because the dumb ass couldn't keep his hands off, but despite how close they are, he will.

[ Image ]
γ€Œ "Chad's like, the moral compass for the A-Listers or some shit like that. He's literally one of the nicest guys from the top of the ladder and sometimes, he's got his nose too stuck in a book. But I've known him since Buckley and while he's definitely closer to CJ, I can't but think of him as a really good friend. Especially when he loosens up." . 」

Christian and Chadwick aren't best friends, but they are close and Christian respects him. The guy's moral compass is definitely stronger than Christian's, that's for sure, and sometimes Chris might think that Chad's a stick in the mud. After all, no one should be nearly as nice and patient as Chadwick is, but he is. At the same time, Chad's kind of refreshing and for that, Chris is definitely game for chilling at the Prep's house.

[ Image ]
γ€Œ "Fuck what our birth certificates say or even when her birthday is, this is my baby sister and I would literally die for her. I won't lie, CJ was not my favorite person when we first met. I was used to having my Dad to myself and he was showering her with gifts and attention, and not to mention she was everything I wasn't. Ambitious, dedicated, knowing exactly what she wanted, and well, just not me. And I hated her and, and if you tell her this I'll gut you, I regret how I treated her that first year. But soon enough, she was my sister and I would do absolutely anything for her. She's one of the best friends anyone can ask for, the most loyal person you would ever meet, and literally gives more to people than you'd think. Chantal's tough, but she's a fucking softie and I'd fuck up anyone who took advantage of her." . 」

At the end of the day, Chantal is Christian's sister and he loves her more than anyone else in the world. And he's his most protective when it comes to her. He knows his sister better than even Annelise, knows her fears and her insecurities. And has and will always have her back, regardless of what other bonds he would have to severe. Some of these friendships are superficial and will disappear. Ever since their parents said "I do," his bond to Chantal has become permanent and he dares anyone to mess with her.

C H E R R YXP E T E R S
[ ImageImage ]
γ€Œ "I'm not gonna lie, Cherry was always hot as fuck to me. Like, I got that she was one of CJ's girls and while CJ would have never cockblocked, I never really made much of a move on her. At least not until Thea cheated. I threw a party 'cause I just didn't want to face that yet and Cherry was just there. We haven't even talked about that night, just pretended it never happened. Then she was pregnant and I'm not about to say I was ready then or am ready now to be a father, I'm also not gonna pretend that I very well could be her kid's dad. But she hasn't said anything and, as fucked up as it is, I'm not about to pushing for a responsibility I know for a fact I'm not ready for." . 」

Christian has always flirted with Cherry and doesn't see himself stopping any time soon. When he said he would smash that, he doesn't ever include the little detail that he already has and that it's a good possibility that he's the father of her daughter. Not that Cherry herself has said anything either, but it's kinda hard for Christian not to ponder the possibility given the timing and the fact that, well, the little girl is always at his place. She's Chantal' freaking godchild. Either way, his relationship with Cherry is still friendly and that's one thing he's grateful for. One night shouldn't have changed that.

[ ImageImage ]
γ€Œ "Above anyone else, you've gotta be your own best friend and I have been for the last eighteen years. I'm one of the richest kids in the United States, athletic, obviously good looking, and to be honest, I'd love to chill with a carbon copy of me. However, there's only one me to go around and I wouldn't trade me for anything." . 」

Christian's a cocky son of a gun and he has enough self-confidence to pollute the Los Angeles air. However, he'll just leave that to toxic waste and just be real about things. He likes himself and can honestly chill with just himself. Flaws and all that other stuff aside, he thinks he's pretty chilled. He doesn't make a habit of befriending every person in the world and he does have his preferences in life, but when you've been afforded nothing but the best, that's really all you want. Fuck what Lifetime or the CW might try to sell.

[ Image
γ€Œ "If this kid thinks I owe him shit, he's sorely mistaken and a touch crazy. I'm not apologizing 'cause a bunch of jocks shoved his ass in a locker or something, that's not my responsibility. If you can't defend yourself, then that's your problem." . 」

David might be still bitter because Christian had watched on, not really paying attention, when a few jocks were bullying David. Not that there weren't a good number of other students who had to deal with the same problem and he was pretty sure David never stood up for them except for a few yells here and there, but who the fuck cares? Christian didn't do shit, he's never made it his mission to fuck with the kid, and to be completely honest - he really doesn't care. It's not like he and David were close at any point and he damn sure doesn't seem worth the effort either.

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

H E L E N AX. R O S S
[ Image
γ€Œ "Sounds cute, but unfamiliar." . 」

Christian honestly wouldn't remember a girl like Helena and they probably haven't even met, so he's not really bothered about who she is or might be.

[ Image ]
γ€Œ "I get that he's Annelise's 'play' cousin, and so I don't say shit, and CJ really fucks with him, but honestly why? He thinks he's hot shit? Bitch, where? He thinks he rules something. Again, bitch where? Honestly, the fact that two A-Listers and a bunch of others, from what I've heard, thinks this guy is big shit is beyond me and honestly, he needs to stay in his lane. Between the nobody really gives a fuck and the might someday but probably not be relevant." . 」

In a way, though he would never admit it, Christian is just a bit intimidated by Hermann. Not in the sense that he begins to doubt his own charm and attractiveness, look at him! However, the fact of the matter, is that it would be easy for a guy like Hermann to gain popularity. In all honesty, since there's no real King Bee, Annelise could very well promote her family if she wanted. And Hermann's charm and overall easily likeable nature wouldn't make it hard for him to become a well-liked royal. Even more so than Chris. Which makes it hard for Christian to like the guy. Not to mention, Hermann could never be the 'studd' of the school. Not with suave as fuck, fitter than fit Christian around.

E R I NX. B E N S O N
[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ QUOTE . 」

R A Q U E LX. L E W I S
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "I get the whole no means no thing, I actually do. Contrary to some unpopular's belief, I actually do understand it and respect it. And feminists CJ would probably shame me to hell, but who the hell just stops sex, like, as it's happening and then look at you like you're wrong? Like, who the fuck even does that? If you know you're not about it, be about that and don't sit there acting all cute. 'Cause at the end of the day, you're literally just a fucking tease and nobody has time for that shit." . 」

There's a lot of things Christian probably needs to work on, one of which is being a bit more understanding to some people's plights. That includes Raquel's. The two had met up at a party and from long before then, when he'd seen Chantal and her hanging out with Chantal's bandmates, he thought Raquel was cute. Sexy when she danced or sung. So, he told himself he'd take a chance, it didn't have to be anything serious if she didn't want it. So, he saw at the party, it was cool, yadda yadda yadda, and then wind up in a bedroom. They were literally right in the middle of getting down to business when she freezes and Christian probably should've been more understanding, but he was pissed when she decided to just leave him high and dry and since, they haven't been on good terms. She thinks he's an insensitive jerk and maybe not even worthy of her (she's right, if you ever told Chantal the story, which he hasn't). He thinks she's a tease who thought she was too good for him.

[ SYMBOL ]
γ€Œ "I try not to call women bitches and I'm sticking to that, but this chick is fucking crazy. Like, Cas is one thing. I can handle Cas. But screw what CJ says, this chick is definitely a riot and not in the good way." . 」

[ Image ]
γ€Œ "Again, one of my boys. Yeah, I know, he's not an A-Lister. Fuck, Taylor's not even a B-Lister so you know how those rules go. However, he's literally one of the coolest guys I know and is super chill to hang out with. I like him just a bit better than some of these Royals. He's vying for King Bee, and I'm not sure how he thinks he's gonna get it, but he is one of my close friends so, we'll see." . 」

Christian and Taylor really hit it off when the twins transferred to Hollywood High School. Granted, Taylor is definitely not in either of the two categories of students Christian is supposed to be hanging with, so the majority of their interactions are outside of school unless the mood strikes Chris to dap Taylor up in the hall or go over some weekend plans by one of their lockers. Chris doesn't try to hide this friendship and he dares anyone to tell him to not talk to his friend, but he also knows the rules of the school. He also knows Taylor wants to somehow climb to the top and well, Christian's always about being entertained. He can't wait to see his friend try.

[ Image ]
γ€Œ "I'm not saying we're getting BFF necklaces or bracelets, or any other shit like that. But we're definitely not strangers. If Tyler wanted to chill, then we could chill. I don't have any beef with him and he's pretty cool. I hang out with Taylor on a regular and nine times out of ten, Tyler's with us." . 」

Again, it's a friendship that goes against the rules heavily engrained in the minds of all of Hollywood High's students. However, Christian being Christian and being a Royal gives him some kind of sway and honestly, he'd hang with whomever he wanted to if they entertained him enough or their interests lined up. On any given day, he and Tyler's interests probably wouldn't line up, but the guy's pretty cool and Christian wouldn't insult the small bond that they have by calling the guy a measly acquaintance.

V I A X. S T O N E
[ Image ]
γ€Œ "I'm not saying that I would tap that. I'm also not saying I wouldn't tap that." . 」

To sum it all up nicely, Christian simply finds Via attractive. Hell, a good number of students and some of the adults find her exceedingly attractive. He also knows that the same number might have seen her at a club on a Saturday night or have already sampled her. Which doesn't make him feel anything like Chantal since he can't judge. He won't brag and say he's slept with as many people as Via has been rumored to, but he can't judge her. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. He just really thinks she's hot and if it weren't for the fact that his crush stops really at the level of admiration - not to mention the fact that Chantal told him she'd bleach his nether regions if he even touched the girl's hand - he probably would have done more than his usual flirting.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:22 pm

Whew! One post down, four more to go. I am generally excited, yet slightly exhausted. :D
I don't know how you do it, Nelle.

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:21 am

Image Image

[ β™₯ ]; Romantic xxxxx [ ღ ]; Flirtationship, Hookup, Attraction xxxxx [ ☺ ]; Friends xxxxx [ ☠ ]; Enemies xxxxx [ β—‘ ]; Neutral

A N N E L I S E . R O T H S H I L D
[ β—‘ ] "Apparently she runs the social scene here. Cute... I ran my own school so I know how she works. Lucky for her, I don't want anything to do with this school or the people in it, or else her senior year would be more tumultuous than I'm sure she'd like."

Kayleen has never met Annelise. She only knows her via a social media search of her new classmates. If there was anyone at Hollywood High who Kayleen was most similar to, it would probably be Annelise. At least socially. Kayleen is used to being on the top of the social pyramid, and just because she was the head bitch in a town nearly non-existent compared to such a well known place like Beverly Hills, doesn't mean she was any less qualified than Annelise. In fact, financially, they share similar dynasty traits, and if money says anything, Kayleen won't be bowing down to Annelise any time soon.

[img]Insert%20a%20GIF%20of%20character%20here[/img]
[ β—‘ ] "QUOTE."
B L A I R . C O K E R

C H A N T A L . J A C K S O N
[ β—‘ ] "I'm not even being racist or anything, but like, I didn't think that there were any people like her living in Beverly Hills. Like, not even trying to be like that, but seriously. I guess it's because she's a singer or something. I mean, I like Nicki Minaj and BeyoncΓ© so maybe she'll be cool like that? It's not that I plan on staying here long enough to make friends anyway, though, so whatever."

Kayleen has never met Chantal. She only knows her via a social media search of her new classmates, and would probably recognize her most popular song if it came on the radio. She'll dispute it to the end, but it's hard to disagree with the fact that Kayleen is racist. For her, it simply is learned racism though. She grew up in a community that was essentially entirely Caucasian, and anyone who wasn't, was there to clean or garden the estates. At seventeen years old, it's difficult to say that she doesn't know that what she says is offensive, but when she is being offensive, it's purely based off of the ignorance of her own sheltered experience, and not genuine hatred.

C H E R R Y . P E T E R S
[ β—‘ ] "She looks normal, I guess. Kind of weird that she has a sister that's so young, but knowing this community, it's probably her half-sister and the product of her dad fucking some girl who's in her twenties. Oh my God, wait... that's her kid? Was she on that Sixteen and Pregnant show, and that's how she made it to Beverly Hills or something? Forget what I said about seeming normal. She's obviously trash."

Kayleen has never met Cherry. She only knows her via a social media search of her new classmates.

[ β—‘ ] "QUOTE."
C H R I S T I A N . H E R N A N D E Z

D A V I D . S A N T I A G O
[ β—‘ ] "Ew, I'm sorry, but I literally cannot stand these types of people. He's one of those weird emo kids. I know it without even knowing him. I honestly thought we left all of these kids back in that 2008 era but apparently not. Someone return him to Hot Topic, please and thanks."

Kayleen has never met David. She only knows him via a social media search of her new classmates.

E R I N . B E N S O N
[ β—‘ ] "I don't know anything about her. Basic bitch name though."

Since Erin is also a transfer student, Kayleen knows nothing about her.

H E L E N A . R O S S
[ β—‘ ] "Ross is my least favorite character on Friends, so maybe she'll be as annoying as him."

Since Helena is also a transfer student, Kayleen knows nothing about her.

[ β—‘ ] "QUOTE."
R A Q U E L . L E W I S

T A Y L O R . C U N N I N G H A M
[ β—‘ ] "Okay, so he's a twin, and this is probably mean to say, but both of them look like those jocks you would see in movies who are complete bone heads. Like, complete fucking morons."

Kayleen has never met Taylor. She only knows him via a social media search of her new classmates.

T Y L E R . C U N N I N G H A M
[ β—‘ ] "So he's the other twin, obviously, and what I said about being some brainless jock still applies here, even though it might not be true. You have to admit they have that 'look'! Anyway, I saw some stuff about a GSA club on his FB wall so I guess he's gay? We didn't even have that club at my school, but I'm pretty sure gay people are the only people who join those."

Kayleen has never met Tyler. She only knows him via a social media search of her new classmates.

[ β—‘ ] "QUOTE."
V I A . S T O N E
Describe the relationship between the two characters here.[/center]
☯

Rivers
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!