Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Playing With Time | Reboot

Primary Topic

a part of “Playing With Time | Reboot”, a fictional universe by Fear The Cat.

| ACTUAL roleplay! | More Inside | Literate Roleplay | Digital high five if you read the whole thing |

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Playing With Time | Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Primary Topic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Questions, comments, concerns? This is the place to put 'em.
OH SNAP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Primary Topic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:22 pm

This seems very intriguing, and I may be interested in reserving a squad member of some sort, although who they'd be I haven't really decided yet. Question, though. What sorts of tools and abilities are at the Core's disposal? Like, do they fight using magic, magitek, sci fi gadgetry, or just standard weapons like rifles or swords or what have you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Think cyberpunk. Huge internet database and development, lots of artificial intelligence, and the like. Anything that's labeled 'cyberpunk' pretty much ties into the weapons and technology of this roleplay. Magic is out of the question.

If you're interested in reserving, that's awesome! I'll just need the password, FC (if you can't provide one right away, that's absolutely fine, same with the others in fact) whatever division your character will be in, and the relation to the kid. All I really need right away is the password. ^^

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:48 pm

Alright. I'm going to be completely honest with you, in that case. Not really sure how this is going to work yet, but it's probably going to involve lots of nanomachines. Most likely, my character concept will end up like some bizarre cross between a Cyber Newtype from Gundam and a character from later installments of Metal Gear. XD Speaking of which, have an epic samurai smoothie!

And, since I have a perfectly good theme going here, why quit? For my favorite song, I'll just go with RUUUUULES OF NAAAAATUREEEEEEEE!

For your favorite song, you listed We Own The Night, by Dance Gavin Dance.

My character will probably be in Tactical, but also serve as a backup combatant in a pinch. I'll likely be using Black Lotus from Accel World as my character's appearance. For my relation to the person I'm trying to save, probably they'd be some kind of respected mentor or older brother figure to her - although not actually a blood sibling. Aside from that, I'm not entirely sure.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:16 am

So it's 1 AM here, and I decide to browse through the newer RPs.

*clicks on thread... begins to read... eyes gradually widen* To say the least, I'm definitely prepared to...

Okay, I find it a bit concerning that's the first image that came to mind, but eh, c'est la vie. I'm not sure if I would be able to find an absolute favorite after sifting through hours of vocaloid songs, but one that's definitely up there is Seeing a Sixteen Day Old Moon by Last Note.

As for your favorite song (currently), it'd be We Own The Night by Dance Gavin Dance.

The character I'll be applying with is a member of the Fighters division. The FC is Yuuki Makoto from Persona 3, and his attachment to the individual he's set on saving is a bond between childhood friends. I'll probably flesh it out more in the CS... speaking of which, I'll have to get onto building one tomorrow. Probably going to have him heavily revolve around firearms, gonna have find finding armaments to match the theme.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:27 am

@Feyblue
Cool, cool, you've been reserved! ...That looks like it could be a great smoothie. I'm going to go make a smoothie now.

@Jedly
Helloooo! I'm so happy you're interested. Your character has been reserved!

@Everyone
I can't wait to see everyone's characters! I'm so excited! I'll update the main page right away.

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:57 am

Hi? Can I reserve an open spot if that's ok?
My FC will be Leonardo Watch.

I love vocaloid too! My favorite song from them will have to be Perfectionist Theorm by Luka. Your favorite is We Own The Night by by Dance Gavin Dance.

Here: Image

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:13 am

That is totally okay! And that is a... banana man. xD

Have anything in mind in terms of their division, or relation to the kid?

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:17 am

Oh sorry, he'll be in the science division. As for the relationship with the kid, can they be cousins? That or friends, I'm not that sure...

Also, is it possible that I borrow your sheet for this ... I'm kind of lazy sorry.

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:06 am

HOLY SHIT! HAIH! LIKE, WOAH! First off. Sup, Jed? Remember this complete loser? B]

2nd. I find it quite humorous that HAVE FUN was stated twice in le rules. That right there is already a major winner for me when it comes to an rp. =w=

3rd. In response to Jed-kunsamachantansan's gif... Image

4th. As for a favorite song... I don't really got one atm. But I usually listen to shit like this.

6th(totally). We Own Fate Stay Night by Sket Dance Gavin Gantz. Nice song choice, btw. B]

129123881029312380th. SURPRIIIIIIIIISE! It's Jonah Mar from Jormungand(The FC, mk?):
Fear the almighty appearing bullet! >D

So, yh. What are ma chances of maybe reservin' that last spot, m8? B]
Last edited by Gintoki Sakata on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:14 am

Ah yh. Those other details n' stuff... Well. He'd definitely be part of the fighter division. I'd probably make him like an adoptive younger brother of one of the supposedly dead people/kids.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:03 am

HEY GUYS REMEMBER THAT TIME ROLEPLAYGATEWAY WAS OFFLINE FOR LIKE AN ENTIRE WEEK

HAHAHAH

HAHA

HA.

Yeah...

@Gintoki Sakata
Wooo! Last spot filled. The chances of you reserving are very high. I'll edit the intro right away.

@Everyone
Okay. Interest check, because you guys reserved like a week ago and thoughts may have shifted. So, say something if you're still interested. :D

*Edit: I almost forgot. In spirit of the gifs and roleplaygateway's return:

Last edited by Fear The Cat on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:07 am

Oh gods, I was freaking out because I thought I was the only one with that problem. I'm still interested! I just don't have a lot of time to build a character sheet from scratch, so I'd have to borrow one.

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:45 am

I'll give you mine, but there are probably a lot of little mistakes on it. If anyone wants to use it though, feel free:
Code: Select all
[color=COLORTWO]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/color]

[right][color=COLORONE]β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/right][/color][left][right][color=COLORONE]β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/right][/color][color=COLORTWO]β—€[/color][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLORTWO]β—₯[/color] [center][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color][color=transparent]X[/color][size=150][font=gabriola][b]Name Here[/b][/font][/size][color=transparent]X[/color][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/lLCBBOI.png[/img]
[font=calibri]F A C E [color=transparent]X[/color]C L A I M[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Face claim | Anime[/font][/size]

[font=calibri]H E X C O D E S[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Dialogue color (color one): [color=COLORONE]LEGIBLE hexcode[/color] | Thought color (color two): [color=COLORTWO]LEGIBLE hexcode[/color][/font][/size]

[font=calibri]R O L E P L A Y E R[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Your username here.[/font][/size]
β—£[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]β—’[/center][/left][img]http://i.imgur.com/ICAIMHA.gif[/img]
[color=COLORTWO]β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…[/color]

[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZjElla3.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZjElla3.gif[/img][/right][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZjElla3.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZjElla3.gif[/img][/left][right][color=COLORONE]β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/color][/right][left][color=COLORONE]β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/color][/left]
[center][color=COLORONE][font=calibri]F U L L[/color][color=transparent]xX[/color][color=one]N A M E[/font][/color]
[font=timesnewroman][size=80]First name, middle name, last name
[pronunciation, pronunciation, pronunciation]
[meaning, meaning, meaning][/size][/font]

[font=calibri][color=COLORTWO]N I C K N A M E S[/color][/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Nickname || explanation
Nickname || explanation
Nickname || explanation[/font][/size]

[font=calibri][color=COLORONE]G E N D E R[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman]Delete this text and whatever gender your character is not. ♀[color=transparent]xx[/color]β™‚[/font]

[font=calibri][color=COLORTWO]S E X U A L I T Y[/color][/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Sexuality | small description[/font][/size]

[font=calibri][color=COLORONE]A G E[/color][/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Age here.[/font][/size]

[font=calibri][color=COLORTWO]L O V E[/color][color=transparent]X[/color]I N T E R E S T[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Love interest, if any, here.[/font][/size]

[font=calibri][color=COLORONE]D I V I S I O N[/color][/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Division here.[/font][/size]

[font=calibri][color=COLORTWO]R E L A T I O N S H I P[/color][/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Relationship with kid.[/font][/size]

[font=calibri][color=COLORONE]B I R T H D A Y[/color][/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Birthday here.[/font][/size][/center]

β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/right][/color][color=COLORTWO]β—€[/color][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLORTWO]β—₯[/color] [center][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color][color=transparent]X[/color][size=150][font=gabriola][b]Paint Me A Picture[/b][/font][/size][color=transparent]X[/color][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color]
[font=calibri]L I S T E N[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]⌜Quote here⌟[/font][/size]

[font=calibri]A C C E N T[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Accent here, if any.[/font][/size]

[font=calibri]S C E N T[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Scent here.[/font][/size]
β—£[color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]β—’[/center][/left][img]http://i.imgur.com/ICAIMHA.gif[/img]

[left][right][color=COLORONE]β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/right][/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/ksmVrLZ.gif[/img][/left][center][font=calibri][color=COLORTWO]P H Y S I C A L[/color][color=transparent]XXX[/color][color=COLORTWO]A P P E A R A N C E[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][size=80]Be very detailed! Say things like color scheme, hair color, eye color, body type, skin tone, frame, hair style, hair type, any accessories, trinkets, blahhhh. Be detailed![/size][/font]

[font=calibri][color=COLORONE]W E I G H T[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][/font]

[font=calibri][color=COLORTWO]H E I G H T[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][/font]

[font=calibri][color=COLORONE]T A T T O O S / M A R K I N G S / S C A R S[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][/font][/center]

β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/right][/color][color=COLORTWO]β—€[/color][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLORTWO]β—₯[/color] [center][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color][color=transparent]X[/color][size=150][font=gabriola][b]Now, Tear Down the Picture[/b][/font][/size][color=transparent]X[/color][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color]

[font=calibri]F A V O R I T E[color=transparent]XX[/color]C O L O R[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Answer accordingly.[/font][/size]

[font=calibri]F A V O R I T E[color=transparent]XX[/color]A N I M A L[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Answer accordingly.[/font][/size]

β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/right][/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/waQONIQ.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/waQONIQ.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/waQONIQ.gif[/img][/left][center][font=calibri][color=COLORTWO]L I K E S[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][size=80]β‡Ύ Like | explanation
β‡Ύ Like | explanation
β‡Ύ Like | explanation
β‡Ύ Add more arrow-thingies if needed
[/size][/font]

[font=calibri][color=COLORONE]D I S L I K E S[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][size=80]β‡Ύ Dislike | explanation
β‡Ύ Dislike | explanation
β‡Ύ Dislike | explanation
β‡Ύ Add more arrow-thingies if needed[/size][/font]

[font=calibri][color=COLORTWO]Q U I R K S[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][size=80]β‡Ύ Quirk | explanation
β‡Ύ Quirk | explanation
β‡Ύ Quirk | explanation
β‡Ύ Add more arrow-thingies if needed [/size][/font]

[font=calibri][color=COLORONE]H A B I T S [/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][size=80]β‡Ύ Quirk | explanation
β‡Ύ Quirk | explanation
β‡Ύ Quirk | explanation
β‡Ύ Add more arrow-thingies if needed[/size][/font][/center]

β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/right][/color][color=COLORTWO]β—€[/color][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLORTWO]β—₯[/color] [center][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color][color=transparent]X[/color][size=150][font=gabriola][b]Pick Out The Pigments[/b][/font][/size][color=transparent]X[/color][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color]

[font=calibri]W E A P O N[color=transparent]XX[/color]O N E[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Mention one weapon they have. Be brief.[/font][/size]

[font=calibri]W E A P O N[color=transparent]XX[/color]T W O[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]Mention one weapon they have. If they hold any more, mention them in the ' ' section.[/font][/size]

β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
[img]http://i.imgur.com/waQONIQ.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/waQONIQ.gif[/img][/left][center][font=calibri][color=COLORTWO]S T R E N G T H S[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][size=80]β‡Ύ Strengths | explanation
β‡Ύ Strengths | explanation
β‡Ύ Strenghts | explanation
β‡Ύ Add more arrow-thingies if needed
[/size][/font]

[font=calibri][color=COLORONE]W E A K N E S S E S[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][size=80]β‡Ύ Weakness | explanation
β‡Ύ Weakness | explanation
β‡Ύ Weakness | explanation
β‡Ύ Add more arrow-thingies if needed[/size][/font]

[font=calibri][color=COLORTWO]F E A R S[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][size=80]β‡Ύ Fear | explanation
β‡Ύ Fear | explanation
β‡Ύ Fear | explanation
β‡Ύ Add more arrow-thingies if needed [/size][/font][/center]

β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/right][/color][color=COLORTWO]β—€[/color][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLORTWO]β—₯[/color] [center][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color][color=transparent]X[/color][size=150][font=gabriola][b]Now, Paint It Again...[/b][/font][/size][color=transparent]X[/color][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color]

[font=calibri]I[color=transparent]XX[/color]A M . . .[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]| Trait One |
| Trait Two |
| Trait Three |[/font][/size]

[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/UAoIxFa.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UAoIxFa.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UAoIxFa.gif[/img][/right][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/UAoIxFa.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UAoIxFa.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UAoIxFa.gif[/img][/left][right][color=COLORONE]β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/color][/left]
[center][color=COLORONE][font=calibri]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/font][/color]
[font=timesnewroman]Be as detailed as possible! Two paragraphs at the very least![/font][/center]

β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©[/right][/color][color=COLORTWO]β—€[/color][color=transparent]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=COLORTWO]β—₯[/color] [center][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color][color=transparent]X[/color][size=150][font=gabriola][b]...But Add More Detail This Time[/b][/font][/size][color=transparent]X[/color][color=COLORONE]β–©[/color]

[font=calibri]F A M I L Y[color=transparent]XX[/color]M E M B E R S[/font]
[size=80][font=timesnewroman]| Name | Connection | Deceased? Living? | Age |
| Name | Connection | Deceased? Living? | Age |
| Name | Connection | Deceased? Living? | Age |[/font][/size]

β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
[img]http://i.imgur.com/waQONIQ.gif[/img][/left][center][font=calibri][color=COLORTWO]B I O G R A P H Y[/color][/font]
[font=timesnewroman][size=80]Be as detailed as possible! Two paragraphs at the least! [/size][/font][/center]

[right][img]http://im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-3049478634.gif[/img][/right][left][img]http://im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-3049478634.gif[/img][/left][right][color=COLORONE]β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
β–©
[/color][/left]
[center][color=COLORONE][font=calibri]C R E A T O R[/font][/color]
[font=timesnewroman][size=80]Fear the Cat.

[i]Do not use, steal, or copy this without my (Fear the Cat) permission or I'll probably fucking cut you.
^-^[/i][/size][/font][/center]

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:48 pm

YAAAAAAY THE SITE IS FINALLY BACK ONLINE! :D

I'll get to work on my character right away! ^^

EDIT: Also, I decided I'd probably change my reference image away from Black Lotus. Kuroyukihime's normal appearance looks too loli IMO. As such, I may be using Lambda-11 from BlazBlue instead. Just thought I'd give a heads-up in advance.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:54 pm

Okay. Thanks for telling me!

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:46 pm

Just thought I'd ask if ma character's age is acceptable or not, since the lowest one I see allowed is 17. I don't really think he age is 'too' low to be involved in this sort of thing. He might just be a rare case? Idk. I'll go with whatever you decide. If 14 doesn't sound quite right, I'll just boostit by tree~ =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:51 pm

His age is completely fine. I didn't even notice it was below the age limit when I saw it... >.<

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Bullet on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:54 pm

Is it too late to reserve? I'm currently making this on my phone. So I'll do the password once I get home, but feel free to tell me off.

Phantom's Bullet
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:20 pm

So I'm never gonna use titanpad to save CS information ever again. Time to redo everything on a fresh sheet. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!