Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cherry Blossom War

Cherry Blossom War

a part of “Cherry Blossom War”, a fictional universe by thehalfbreed443.

No longer open. If you are a new player, I'm sorry. If you are an old player please move your character to the new version[Cherry Blossom's war].

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cherry Blossom War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cherry Blossom War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cherry Blossom War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Cherry Blossom War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:25 am

Hi can I reserve the witch with ability of channelling? And I really love music pieces from Fairy Tail
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:40 pm

It is reserved for you. Don't forget to send me your Face claim :)

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:41 pm

May I reserve the telekinetic witch? My FC would be Holland Roden. My favorite song at the moment is Cobrastyle by Teddybears.

"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello there.

First, I would like to reserve a vampire spot. I will use Isabelle Fuhrman as my FC. My favorite song right now is Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy.

Secondly, I have a few questions. What are the special capabilities of vampires? Are they elemental based? Physical? Mental? The explanation of vampires isn't very descriptive about this. Also, as indicated by the character sheet, it is possible for all three species to live in the town incognito. I just wanted to confirm that this is correct because the introduction states that vampires usually reside outside of town. I'm guessing that with the chaos resulting from the death of the Alpha that perhaps some vampires could have slipped in to try and live a normal life? Sorry if I seem picky, I just want to make sure I know what's going on.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:46 am

Awesome, thanks! My FC will be Ginnifer Goodwin. I'll send the WIP CS later today :)

EDIT: Do you mind if I add details for the ability? For example how it affects to her physically etc

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:50 pm

@ All Sorry if I haven't responded to you. I'm kind of behind in my classes and things have been caotic for me but things have slowed down.

@Mei She is reserved for you I will add the FC asap.

@SlightlyInsane I will reserve the spot for you. As for the vampires residing in the town, yes some of them would be. I'm sorry if it isn't clear, I'll fix that so others understand that. Also the abilities can be anything from elemental to mind control but things like mind control or any type of control ability I'd like to be limited somehow.

@Patheran I will add that for you! Yes absolutely. You can add whatever you think would be relevant to your CS as long as it has the things I listed for it to have :)

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:49 pm

@Everyone Three days to get your Character sheets up! I'm working on my witch now. I gave everyone extra time since I haven't been online and didn't see your reservations until later.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:16 am

Sorry for not finishing my CS, been sick lately (and still am slightly) so haven't been in very creative mood. But I definitely try to finish it in the next couple days.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:37 pm

@Pantheran That's fine I understand. I will message everyone when they have one day left so don't worry.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:45 pm

Hey there!

I'd love to reserve the elemental witch, with a dominant fire element please! Her FC will be Indiana Evans.

My favourite song at the moment isn't a song, but a remix. It can be found here!

Hope this starts soon! I've been DYING to play a witch for so long. :-)
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:54 pm

She's reserved for you!

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:00 am

Nova is all finished!

She can be found here:
roleplay/cherry-blossom-war/characters/november-mortlake

Hope you like her!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:09 pm

I love that she's afraid of her ability that should cause some drama :)

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:43 pm

Aha, thank you! I'm glad you like her.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:59 am

I promise I will finish up Elisabeth later tonight.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:43 am

So.... I was thinking I could reserve another character if it's okay? A male vampire with FC: Ville Valo (Finnish musician) I should be able to do the CS either tomorrow or Thursday

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Yea that's totally fine, I'll reserve him for you

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:50 pm

She's finished! If needed, I can create a male character so that there isn't just one guy.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:43 pm

If I can't get more people to join you guys can make a second character if you want.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!