Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of Ascension

War of Ascension

a part of “War of Ascension”, a fictional universe by Sonofel.

Six individuals have been chosen to become the next generation of gods. Waking up to an ordinary morning with godlike powers. No warning, no explanation, no directions on what to do. Just a mysterious shared dream...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of Ascension”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

War of Ascension

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:49 am

WELCOME TO WAR OF ASCENSION
Feel Free To Ask Questions Or Reserve A Spot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: War of Ascension

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:38 pm

hai there, could i reserve a charrie??

Deity of Death & The Dead

female
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:15 am

Hello there, Can I reserve Chaos and Conflict, she'll be female and ironically hates conflict xD
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:05 am

Yo, I'll reserve Knowledge and Wisdom. I cant get to the FC today, but I should be able to have a good WIP in by this time tomorrow. Magic and Balance would be fine too, it would fit just as well, so in case there's another person who wants either they can have one. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:36 am

I'll try my hand at the Order and Protection. I'll see if I can get something up in the next day or so.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:40 am

Lovely I now have your characters reserved. I'll be adding several new locations today btw.

The basic cosmos I have in mind is the following:

-Elysia City (The Heavenly City)
-Paradise (Afterlife to those of good heart)
-Astral Sea (An infinite ocean of stars, dust & darkness)
-Earth (The Mortal Realm)
-Felworld (Afterlife to those with a darkened soul)
-Gehenna (A fiery netherworld home to all manner of monstrous beings)
-The Abyss (The deepest, darkest, coldest part of Hell)

Sonofel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:16 am

I'd like to vote for The Axis as the fulcrum of Order between the Realms and perhaps have the Maelstrom of chaos that exists as the void between each of the realms within the Cosmos.

Of course the chaotic dimension above is simply a suggestion as that domain is firmly within Lady Crimson's control and it shall be my pleasure to wage an unending war to purge it from existence. ^_^

I may be a rather massive DnD/Pathfinder follower so I adore random cosmology generation xD

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:27 am

Alright so quick question, this is set in a modern world right? Like Earth is set in the now?

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:30 am

Yes thats correct. Modern Day.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:32 am

Also I like the idea of "The Maelstrom", but I don't know if we would have that as a separate realm. My thought would be that all the realms are bound & connected via the Maelstrom. As in everything exists within it. Think of it as travelling through the maelstrom to get to other realms.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:39 am

Indeed. So the Maelstrom would be akin to the realms the way space is to the planets. With The Axis acting similarly to that of a sun if only for the position of it within the cosmos.

*edit*

Though actually the Axis would probably exist around "Earth" similarly to a bubble or ring with Earth itself acting as the central location.
Last edited by Fabricator on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:40 am

Yes, exactly

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Question - what are the FC requirements? You put no real rules, but like, anime vs real vs 'realistically colored' anime?

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:24 pm

I'll admit I'm aiming more towards the pictures rather than real people as I'm not that much of a fan of the real people FC but I'll do it if needed xD

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:03 pm

Oh I seriously hope we're allowed to use real people, cuz I personally can't stand using anime pics.

It's lacking in a little diversity if you catch my meaning.

I was using Britne Oldford as my girl.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:21 pm

... Lacking in diversity?
You have no idea. There's so much diversity I often can't choose one. <.<
I don't have all that many real FCs, but I do have a few, no worries.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:25 pm

I'll admit I've usually tried for a little diversity with my characters :P
And I've ended up with about 3gb easily just of artwork to use, all of different characters from fantasy art and the like.

Mind I'm half eyeing up using Tyrael for my character in this but I'll probably just use those to illustrate his godlike form but I may end up finding a real person for him naturally.

I think I just have slight issue with real people because of them being real people though the same can be said of using existing anime characters. So my argument works both ways. And simply annoys me either way now xD

So yeah... I'm probably going to end up using a real person FC (probably Stephen Amell) then using artwork to back it up.
Last edited by Fabricator on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm better at Anime FCs for some reason; I can do real, but it's harder for me to think as that character that way, so it's usually not quite as good.

I always end up with like 3gb too - I now use Photobucket to just save all my pics there, I have at least 30 pre-prepared FCs there, though I still have to edit the pics to the right sizes for each individual one; only 7 of those are realistic FCs. So I do have them and I can do them, but I prefer anime. I totally want to use Roy Mustang for this if I can - It's a perfect fit!!! XD

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:39 pm

Real FCs or realistic drawings
No anime tho

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Skykoko wrote:... Lacking in diversity?
You have no idea. There's so much diversity I often can't choose one. <.<
I don't have all that many real FCs, but I do have a few, no worries.

you're kidding right?

I mean racial diversity? There are only a handful of decent dark skin characters.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!