Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Add Some Reverb

Relationships

a part of “Add Some Reverb”, a fictional universe by ThatStupidPunk.

A group of five outcasts join together over the love of music. They make something magical happen but what happens once they rise to fame?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Add Some Reverb”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:09 pm

Alright so I'm not too picky about how you guys decide to format this. You can make it as detailed or as simple as you want it. Just have fun planning out the relationships.
This is the end of control

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:55 pm

@ThatStupidPunk
Okay, so for Remy, I'm thinking that his long-time girlfriend isn't doing it for him anymore and he's really starting to embrace the part of himself he rejected for a long time and might have a huge crush on Draco? I'm not sure exactly how it would go but Draco's fabulous and Remy would at least want to get close to him, since I'm guessing Remy would be fairly new to the band (since they didn't really need/afford fancy lights before). What do you think?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:36 pm

@BurningDark I have it that Draco already has a boyfriend if you want to just jump the gun and do that

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:34 am

@ThatStupidPunk
Yeah, I'd seen that. I think that Remy would be too confused and wouldn't want to tell Draco in fear of driving him away or being wrong about his feelings. He'd probably just be confused and jealous at a distance.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:55 am

Alright that sounds good to me

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:25 am

R O L E
The Guitarist

H E X C O D E

โœช - F R I E N D
โ˜ฎ - N E U T R A L
โ˜  - E N E M Y
โค - R O M A N C E
โ™ก - F L I R T

โœช โ™ก โœช D R A C O 0 B L A C K โœช โ™ก โœช
"He's my best friend. I love him to fucking pieces... Platonically of course."

Draco is Kara's foster brother and bestest friend in the whole world. They're a dynamic duo of trouble(though Draco is more of the trouble) and practically inseparable. Insult one, and the other is right their to beat you senseless. They're very affectionate towards each other and people seem to mistake it as flirting even though they both prefer the same sex. There was that one time they both got drunk and may have hooked up but it meant nothing and hasn't made things weird either. Of course the media likes to put their own spin on things and say the two are romantically involved despite Draco having a boyfriend and Kara being interested in the other part of her alleged love triangle.

โœช โ™ก โค S I O H B A N 0 M A R T I N E Z โค โ™ก โœช
"I've had a crush on her since the day I found her alone at school singing."

Kara was the one to initiate Siohban into the band. She discovered her one day singing all alone at school and instantly fell in love with her voice. That was the moment that Kara actually saw her for who she was and it was the reason she fell for her. Kara asked her to join the band and the rest is history. Within the band, everyone knows the two have a crush on each other but neither of them admit it to one another. Kara knows that if they start dating, it could complicate things for the band. So Kara keeps her feelings to herself but the public is starting to catch on and is now making rumors about the two creating a love triangle for Kara even though she doesn't desire Draco.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:41 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

โŒ  Lead Vocalist | 20 | Bisexual | Perceptive, Possessive, Intimidating โŒก
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

[ โ™ฅ ] ; romantic xxxxx [ แƒฆ ] ; flirtationship, hookup, attraction xxxxx [ โ˜บ ] ; friends xxxxx [ โ˜  ] ; enemies xxxxx [ โ—‘ ] ; neutral

ImageA B I G A I LX. H O L D E R
[โ˜บ | โ—‘]
ใ€Œ "I thought it was funny, kinda precious when she kept falling all over the place. Especially when she first met us...those were the days. Still are, if we're being honest. I guess the difference now is...that I don't intimidate her anymore? Apparently, I do that to a lot of people, my bad. But Abby's nice, really nice. And the fact that Amaris seems to love her already is a plus." ใ€

Now, it's not hard for Siobhan to grasp that people would be...intimidated by her. She kinda still does have that dont-touch-me aura from high school and perhaps that's not going anywhere. But, in her head, she thought she at least toned it down when the band was just...you know, being the band. Maybe not considering during the much earlier stages of her relationship with Abigail, the other girl was a bit intimidated by her. Bonnie simply had found the fumbling and sweetness endearing, especially given the not-so-sweet Hollywood they were being introduced to. Apparently, not smiling enough was a bit intimidating. She didn't meant to be; she didn't know Abby yet. Still doesn't all the way since they're still learning, but if there's one thing that can expedite the process, it's the fact that Amaris already likes the girl. Bon had walked away for a bit to talk to her mother on the phone and when she came back to see Abby doing something foolish to make Mari giggle. And from there, Bon has notably softened for the girl and only time will tell how their relationship will blossom, but she definitely likes her a bit more.

xโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x

ImageA L E T H E AX. B U C H N E R
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

Describe the relationship between the two characters here.

xโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x

ImageD R A C OX. B L A C K
[ โ˜บ ]
ใ€Œ "I thought Amaris was gonna turn my hair grey before I even hit forty, but it's this guy. Definitely this guy. Definitely lives up to being a Dragon, all fire and can't be tamed. And the way Draco works on a stage - you've gotta love it, all him doing a little too much or going too far aside. The problem is that he's been going harder than ever and I won't be the one to pull him back, but I don't wanna watch him fall either." ใ€

It's not really much of a secret that Siobhan's maternal habits have emerged after being with the band as long as she has. And Draco would be the main one who would know of such tendencies, particularly after his much wilder nights of drugs and partying. Siobhan still isn't particularly used to initiating physical affectionate with anyone other than Amaris since the little one is the only one who hasn't rejected her, but Draco is privy to her affection in various ways such as making sure he has enough water and food to counteract the alcohol or the concerned looks she shoots his way when he's higher than normal. Not to say that Siobhan's all mother-henning and worrywart considering the fact that he's the main one to crack her shield at press conferences by making her laugh and smile when she's trying to be serious. In a way, despite how much he worries her, she looks up to Draco just as much. A part of her kinda wishes she had his indomitable fire everywhere else instead of on stage, but what can one do? What she would really like to do is appreciate their friendship more without people constantly trying to make her jealous by reminding her how close he is to Kara, and turning their friendship into a fucking love triangle. But again, what can you do?

ImageH A Y D E NX. D A N I E L S
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

ImageK A R AX. D E V I L L E
[โ™ฅ | โ˜บ | แƒฆ]
ใ€Œ "What can I say? I don't do romance and Kara...I can't take her to bed either." ใ€

The problem is that Siobhan does do romance, wants to even and it's mostly only with Kara that she would be willing to be that way with. Siobhan's gotten really comfortable with this whole hit-em-and-quit-em lifestyle, not because she would never want a relationship. But because management wants her to maintain the mystery and can't-be-tamed attitude that made fans fall in love with her. And Kara...Siobhan could never just have one night of fun with her. She doesn't want to channel Demi Lovato's "Cool for the Summer" and she damn sure doesn't want sex. She wants Kara to be hers and vice versa, and it terrifies the fuck out of her. Dating a friend, a good one at that and the one who initiated her into the band, is terrifying. What's more complicated are the feelings of self-loathing she's more adamant about not vocalizing than her growing feelings for the redhead since...why the hell would Kara want her anyway? She's the slut of the group, hasn't the redhead heard? Surely, there is someone better - someone worthy. Even though she makes it more complicated for herself when she stares at Kara too long during a press conference. Or a video chat. Or when their eyes meet during a performance - let's just say she's not making things easier on herself. The fans and media aren't either, what with them starting a fucking shipping war among a group of friends because why the fuck not, right?

ImageR E M YX. P E N H A M
[ SYMBOL ]
ใ€Œ QUOTE . ใ€

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:24 am

Drummer~Homosexual~Party-Animal
โœช - F R I E N D
โ˜ฎ - N E U T R A L
โ˜  - E N E M Y
โค - R O M A N C E
โ™ก - F L I R T

โœชโ™ก|Kara Deville|โ™กโœช
{โ€I love her more than anything... As a friend.โ€}

โœช|Siohban Martinez|โœช
{โ€Mother dearest always looks out for me.โ€}

[color=#]|[/color]Name[color=#]|[/color]
[color=#]{[/color]โ€Quote.โ€[color=#]}[/color]

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!