Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Colors of the Rainbow

Relationships Discussions

a part of “Colors of the Rainbow”, a fictional universe by forgivingSufferer.

When the old ruler of this world is finally succeeded by the heir, the test of their power now lies within the chance of them either handling the uprising lowers, holding tightly onto power, or maybe even showing a change of heart? No one knows yet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colors of the Rainbow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships Discussions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Talk over different plots with people about character's relationships, friendship wise or romantic wise or enemy wise.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Relationships Discussions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrh gwen on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:34 am

Just so you all know, Hattie and Josephine have been close friends since youth, mostly due to them both being too weird to have other friends. They currently share a 2 bedroom apartment. They are both single and ready to mingle, though the have a well established "mates before dates" rule and will not prioritize their love interests over each other unless in almost all situations.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hrh gwen
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:04 pm

I will let you all know all my characters are single obviously, but at different levels of difficulty on how it will be to date them.

Hakuryu(The ruler, probably that will be called Mistress Haku by officials): She wont be specifically more difficult to woo than most other characters, it's more of a challenge to actually try and get to talk to her let alone flirt with her really because of her status, power, and from the protection she will 24/7 have from being the ruler. it will be very hard to get an audience with her unless she personally allows it or you have a good reason/ high enough status to do so.

Suzuki(Suzu): He may be a bit more intricate to flirt with, but not talk to. He will have a sort of infatuation with Haku (obviously, since she's the ruler) and i also believe its because she will most likely be nice to him because of him being one of the few that she can talk to and one of the few people that she can be friends with. He isnt one that most like, so he will obviously be happy just for company, but it will be a bit harder to get him to romantically open up to the possibility of getting over his infatuation unless the ruler tells him to screw off. Which will eventually happen.

Hemoro(Hemo): This cutie is going to probably be the hardest out of all other characters to try and date or talk to. THey are very suspicious of everyone because of their job, lifestyle, past, and the fact that it's just not normal to talk to a cop at night for no reason. They will usually not be active during the day unless it's one of their days off and they are either getting food from the store or getting exercise/sun. They are a precious cinnamon roll when you get to actually talk to and know them, which is more of the reason that I have made it so difficult to talk/be with them.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:55 pm

Yuu actually wants nothing more than a companion. Someone to keep him company, someone to lean on and love. But it's more a matter of, who is willing to put up with his crap long enough to get to know him and actually like him? :'D He snaps at people a lot and is afraid if he gets too close to people he'll lose them or they'll lose him.

With Shin he's honestly not interested in a relationship at all. He's never cared about love and never fallen in love. He's been concentrating on succeeding his whole life and simply getting by and surviving, avoiding the higher ups as much as possible and proving people wrong. He's forgotten that people need to actually have fun and enjoy life. He needs someone who is willing to somehow show him what it means to enjoy yourself and have fun. Which would be amusing.

So yeah they're both forever alone unless proven other wise. :'D

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:01 am

hey
hey applesauce
imma purposely harass your characters now XD at some point

they both sound like adorables

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:40 am

Haha yay!
Yeah they are my big babies. c:
I can guarantee they will give your characters some sort of trouble, one way or another ho ho.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrh gwen on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:43 pm

I'm kind of shipping David and Haku now. They would be the cutest tragic backstory sass couple

hrh gwen
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:03 pm

I dunno man its kinda hard to see that but i could see where youre coming from. then again it is the ruler. hes a thief. its gonna be hard to ship that man.

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrh gwen on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:39 pm

I'm not saying they have to get married and be public about it, I'm just saying their personality would work well together and David is totally down for being an agent of hers anyway. It will certainly add drama, and lets be real we kinda want that.

hrh gwen
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Drama is always great yes, but if you really want that to happen youre going to have to work at it man because haru is almost never alone except in rare cases like this one when she can escape from her guards

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hrh gwen on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:28 pm

You have a very good point, but David is a resourceful individual with a fake guard uniform and no other major plans. I think at this point we see what happens and maybe move stuff in that direction? I honestly don't know what to do with my people at this point

hrh gwen
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:30 pm

if you like, i have a proposition for you though concerning him and the character i sent you and your earlier request if you would like to talk about it in pm. i think if we arrange something there we can arrange something here for that to happen with

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forgivingSufferer on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:29 pm

100% ship it now

forgivingSufferer
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!