Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love me Not?

IGNORE

a part of “Love me Not?”, a fictional universe by lolamarie26.

Twelve strangers are placed in a house together for the sole purpose of fining their true love. If they succeed they are given an all expense paid trip and some serious money. If they fail, they go home.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love me Not?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

IGNORE

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Mon May 09, 2016 4:14 pm

It was the summer of 2016. The summer that changed our lives forever.

We were just kids. We were stupid and reckless, we didn't know where we were going or how we were getting there. All we knew was we wanted freedom.Most of us thought we were on this worldly journey. We thought that we were above the domesticated creatures surrounding us in our grass covered cages. We thought because we didn't listen to pop music and we had dreams of living in New York, that we were the most posh people in our small towns. We were determined to prove this by moving out of mom and dad's homes and moving to the big city. Others of us were born in the city. Born with an understanding of harsher truths than those who's parents guarded them from things that would crush their naive minds.

We were strangers bonded by the need for affection, for a sense of family. We were all so young when we moved from our respective homes from the lives we know on this undetermined journey to find this sort of sense. We all ended up in the same crappy building starving for life and finding excitement in the wrong places. We spend our days scrounging up funds while actively avoiding any job or obligation that will force us to do some sort of menial work or wear a suit.

We pursued romance and friendship. We mourned the loss of our relationships whether at home or abroad. We started out as eight strangers but quickly became eight friends on a adventurous, wild, romantic adventure to find out who we are. Most of us had no money and barely could afford the houses that we lived in but we were somehow, someway joyously happy, at least most of the time. We sought out our identity in every aspect of the way. Were we heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or otherwise? Were we conservative, liberal, did we even care? Did we want a family? A relationship? Most of all were we happy? Really happy, not just the facade of happiness forced upon us by our domineering culture.

God, we wanted to be happy so bad. We wanted to be remembered and important. We had big dreams with all the motivation in the world but we had no one to believe in us except for each other. We had bosses who could care less about us and relationships based on a grain of salt and parents praying that we'd see the light and marry susie homemakers and accountants. But we had each other and back then.. that was enough.

ImageImage
The Director
|| NAME || AGE: 18-25 || OCCUPATION || SEXUALITY || FACE CLAIM || DIALOG COLOR: ||
"One of the few of us that actually came from a well to do family, he could have done anything he wanted. He had a family that would have happily paid for any of his endeavors when he got out of college but he decided to take his own path. He had to work really hard to prove that he was on of us. I mean look at him, have you ever seen anyone more clean cut. I remember the first time I met him I thought he was some sort of brooks brothers models. But he had some depth hidden in him. I think he had this wild streak of independence. It was endearing. "

ImageImage
TITLE
|| NAME || AGE: 18-25 || OCCUPATION || SEXUALITY || FACE CLAIM || DIALOG COLOR: ||
"quote"

ImageImage
TITLE
"quote"

ImageImage
TITLE
"quote"

[img]leftgif[/img][img]rightgif[/img]
TITLE
"quote"

TITLE
"quote"

TITLE
"quote"

TITLE
"quote"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!