Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Plumeria Research Facility

a part of “Plumeria Research Facility”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

In the near future, a biological research facility operates in near isolation, but what amount of corruption lurks beneath its carefully constructed facade?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Plumeria Research Facility”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Plumeria Research Facility"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Plumeria Research Facility

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:59 pm

Hello! I'd like to try my hand at a female head of genetics, age 35-37 with the face claim of brunette Lena Headey, if that's alright? If not head, then a general geneticist.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:26 am

Sounds good! I look forward to seeing her!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:22 pm

@Scarlet Loup
Mind if I make a character whose the Head of Biology with the face claim Elizabeth Henstridge, please? She'll be 25 years of age and her hex code will be #FF4000.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:36 pm

Heya!

So, Head of Anthropology, male, in his 30s. FC is between Hugh Dancy and Aidan Turner. As far as the focus of anthropology goes I'm assuming it's primarily focused on like biological anthropology and human behavior ecology?

Also I'm thinking another character but I'm undecided at the moment.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:36 am

@Sunshine and Whiskey: Hey there! Sounds good!

@supertoastgirl: And hello to you too! He also sounds good - I was worried no one would take that position, but yeah that's basically it!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vilzzex on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:27 am

EDIT:
accident post,please ignore

Vilzzex
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!