Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Immortal's Fantasy

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Immortal's Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:34 pm

Annabelle led Tacie to the dining room and pointed out where she'd be sitting, before assuming her own place at the table. Gabriel already sat at the head.

As soon as everyone was seated, James came out of the kitchen with a bottle of an old, expensive, and very fine wine in one hand, and an unmarked bottle of what looked to be wine in the other. He set the wine down on the table and went to Gabriel with the unmarked bottle. He filled Gabriel's glass with the thick, dark red liquid.

"Merci, James," he murmured, not looking as James went to Annabelle's place with the bottle. She threw a longing glance at the wine bottle and he paused, but when she nodded reluctantly, he filled her glass with the same liquid.

James put the bottle near Gabriel's place and picked up the wine bottle. He took it to Annabelle and filled her glass without a word, as he had done the others with the different liquid. He placed it within arm's reach and returned to the kitchen to fetch the food.

While James was away, Annabelle picked up her glass and sniffed it. She glanced at it as though it might bite her then looked at Gabriel.

"What is this?" she asked, bringing it to her lips.

"That? Oh, it was a gift from Lord Cian and Lady Rebekah. I thought this was an opportune moment to bring it out. I've never had the like of it, and am quite curious..." While Gabriel had been speaking, Annabelle had taken a sip and her face had gone white, even beneath the heavy layer of foundation she always put on to make herself not seem quite so pale, "I take it that you do not like it then?"

"Not at all!" Annabelle cried, she dropped the glass, deep red liquid going everywhere, "I hardly think this is the sort of drink to be bringing out when we have such guests as we have." While she spoke, Annabelle kept a hand in front of her mouth, "I'm so sorry, Tacie, but I cannot..." She got up and rushed for the kitchen, nearly running into James as she made her exit.

Seeing Annabelle's distress, he quickly placed the plates in front of both Gabriel and Tacie, before going after her. Once the door shut behind him, Annabelle yelled at him in French which was clearly heard, even in the dining room, there was a smash and Gabriel winced.

"Soyez prudent avec la porcelaine fine, ma chère, elle est plus vieille que toi," Gabriel called to Annabelle in the kitchen with a funny little half-smile and amusement in his eyes, then he turned to Tacie, "I am terribly sorry for ignoring you, Tacie, it wasn't fair of me. My, you do look beautiful this evening."

((If you want to know what Gabriel is saying in French, he's just telling Annabelle not to break the china. That's my only comment. I also apologize for the length...I just sort of hit a bit of muse there.))
"Laugh all you want, you won't laugh me out of my opinion." Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 am

[[Thanks for translating! I would have been lost :] And no problem! I'm sorry that mine is so short.]]

Tacie followed Annabelle silently to the dining room and placed herself gently into the seat that was pointed out to her, trying not to catch her dress on anything and look too uncomfortable in the attire that she now wore.

The girl's pale green eyes tracked Gabriel as he seated himself and then Annabelle as she did the same before James came out of the kitchens, two bottles in both hands. Tacie let a small sigh escape her lips as she watched; she never had been a wine girl. Or not red wine, anyway.

But then the whole scene between the three played out, the twenty year old just watching on in terrified silence. Annabelle looked so.. disgusted when she sipped at the liquid in her glass, her hand flying to her mouth as she glanced at Tacie in horror.

It was soon after that she ran out of the room, yelling in.. French? With a smash following soon after. Tacie, who had stood up from her seat when Annabelle had left, flickered her gaze towards the door, then back at Gabriel and then to the spilled red liquid that had now successfully stained.

Still not saying a word, her own face had gone paler than usual as Tacie kept her eyes on the spilt cup; she knew all to well what kind of liquid that it could possibly be, what with Gabriel being some kind of weird, vampire wannabe. But despite that, she found herself asking anyway.

"What could possibly be in that cup that could upset her so much?" She asked softly, her eyes laying to rest on Gabriel's breath-taking features. She completely ignored his comment about her looking beautiful, not so much as a hint of colour hitting her cheeks as it usually would have done. She just wanted to know if Annabelle was allright, after all, she'd been the only one to look after her since she'd arrived here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:05 pm

" 'Twas only Sang Vin, I swear," Gabriel said mildly, "A harmless substance. Annabelle simply overreacted, she is young, prone to things like that. Hold it not against her. I'd allow you to have some, but it is an acquired taste, and I fear you would not like it. Annabelle is usually quite fond of it. It may just be Annabelle's strong dislike of the giver, Lady Rebekah and she have never quite seen eye to eye...'Tis really quite a pity. Sang Vin is not cheap, especially not this sort." Gabriel chuckled to himself, as though as some sort of personal joke.

He looked at the food before him and picked at it slightly.

"If you really wish, you may go to the kitchen and see for yourself that she is quite all right, or you could stay here and finish your meal. I am impartial, I would not want you sitting here while you worry for your new friend. Make your decision quickly thought, I assume that Annabelle will be going out for some fresh air after that episode, and I will not have you going out to find her."

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Tacie listened to Gabriel with narrowed eyes; there was something off about all of this. Surely Annabelle wouldn't have reacted like that just to a certain type of wine? Feeling her shoulders slump with confusion, the auburn haired girl slowly sat back down, as nervous as a kitten. She didn't know what to expect from this meal, but now it was just her and Gabriel, eating alone. And that was what she'd been dreading.

"Whatever you say," she said calmly, trying to keep her voice steady and impassive.

"I'll stay here," she murmured, pushing some of the food around her plate in front of her with her fork. "But I seem to have lost my appetite." Glancing up at Gabriel, Tacie looked at him for a long moment, her pale green eyes studying his face. He really did look to be of another world, with such a modern yet classical look, but then an almost ancient character shining through that. She'd certainly never come across anybody in her life quite like him before, neither did she think that she ever would again.

"Oh will you not?" Tacie said softly, still watching him. "And what if I try and disobey you and go after her anyway, what then?" She challenged, an underlying tone of curiosity to her voice.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:50 pm

"I am not in the mood to play games like that," Gabriel said, "Go, if you wish and you will see your reward, votre enfant idiote." His eyes were like cold sapphires and he gazed at his, they did not leave her as he pushed his chair back and stood, "I will not cater to the whims of a spoiled child...à vrai dire...Come." He grabbed Tacie's upper arm and forced her to walk into the kitchen ahead of him, those cold blue eyes lit with an idea that was both cruel and, in Gabriel's mind, effective.

"Ah! James, Annabelle est encore là?" he asked when he saw James sitting at the counter in the kitchen. James nodded and Gabriel made Tacie sit on a stool next to James, his hands on her shoulders so that she could not get up. "Où est-elle?" James looked to a door leading off from the kitchen. It was fairly well concealed and would have been practically impossible to see if you hadn't been looking for it.

"Elle est dans ma chambre. Changer ses vêtements," he replied, "Pourquoi sommes-nous parler en français?" Gabriel shook his head.

"Peu importe. Pourquoi est-elle changer ses vêtements?" he replied. He lowered his face towards the top of Tacie's head as though to kiss it, momentarily forgetting that she wasn't Elizabeth, momentarily wanting to forget. He caught himself before he actually kissed her and snapped his head back up, to look at James inquisitively.

"Il existe une nouvelle...euh...agricole à venir en ville. Elle veut aller...ont la remplir...Elle est sur le fil...à cause de Tacie, à cause du Vin De Sang," James replied, nervously, looking at the door, then at Gabriel, and finally at Tacie.

"Merveilleux," Gabriel replied, smiling, "Tacie. I want to prove to you that I am not crazy when I say vampires exist. You don't have to believe that I am one personally, but it hurts my heart to think that you deny the existence of the race entirely, especially when you so beautifully portrayed our kind in your novel. I want to give you proof. Annabelle! Could you come out for a moment?"

"Gabriel! What om earth could you want haven't you already done..." Annabelle came bursting out of the room wearing a mismatched set of James' clothing, which was much too big for her, then trailed off as she saw Tacie. She blushed as she realized that her fangs were extended since she was both starved for blood, the Sang Vin had piqued her need for it, and angry with Gabriel for giving it to her when he knew she would have a strong reaction to the blood wine. She covered her mouth but was certain that Annabelle would have already seen, "Tacie...this isn't what it seems like, I swear. It wasn't my choice...Please believe me..." Her eyes filled with tears and she glared at Gabriel. He nodded, accepting her anger.

"There," he said, "Now you have both been punished. You," he looked at Annabelle, "For neglecting your nature. I know you just returned from a trip, but it is no excuse. You've put every human in a ten mile radius in danger, and I will not have my life uprooted simply because you become careless. And you," he looked at Tacie, "For being insolent."

((I'll send you the translations in a pm, it will be easier for me. If you don't like it, just say so and I'll switch back to putting it all into notes at the bottom of the post.))

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:25 am

Not surprisingly, Tacie was completely taken aback when Gabriel snapped at her. Wow, he had a short temper. Ok, so she knew that it wasn't an innocent question and yes she was hoping to get some kind of reaction out of him, she was sick of the blank mask that he'd been wearing, but if she ever thought it would have been as dramatic as all of this then she wouldn't have bothered.

Now the French, she didn't understand a word he was saying but she did pick up on enfant and idiote, which she figured put together, was quite a harsh insult. Looking right into his cold eyes with her own pale green blazing orbs, she never took her gaze away from his, inner fury etching through her system.
"Don't insult me," she said in her most menacing voice, but before he could reply to that Gabriel was on his feet and grabbing her bare upper arm.

"Spoiled child?!" Tacie exclaimed, struggling against his iron grasp. "Look who's talking! I'm not the one who has a temper tantrum everytime that he can't get his own way!" She shouted, trying at every opportunity to defy him. What a damn unfair.. insulting.. idiot!

Seething with silent fury, Tacie could feel her blood rushing quicker to her cheeks as they heated up, colour creeping up her neck too. She always flamed up when she was angry over something and boy, was she angry.
Completely oblivious as to what Gabriel and James were saying to each other, she let the vampire sit her down on a stool next to James, her shoulders shrugging away his hands as her eyes met the well concealed door that the two males seemed to be talking about.

But then Gabriel brought his face closer to her head and her anger fizzled out like a flame, the emotion being replaced others of nervousness and complete terror. What was he..? Was he going to kiss her? Keeping her gaze fixed firmly on the floor, she was thankful that he pulled away again; it wasn't him that she was scared of. It was herself and the fact that she'd actually wanted him to. She would never, ever admit it, but he was just so damn alluring.

Sighing again when the French started up, Tacie stopped listening until she caught her name, her eyes narrowing in protest. "If you were speaking about me I'd rather you do it in english so that I can understand," she muttered, before Gabriel finally replied. But this time he was smiling, which pretty much stopped her heart beat.

When he'd explained however, Tacie couldn't help but let a disbelieving chuckle escape her lips. "Are you actually crazy?" She asked him, meeting his stoney gaze. "That's all that my novel was, a novel! Made up, not real, fiction! Why do you insist on trying to convince me that something which obviously doesn't exi-"

"Gabriel! What on earth could you want haven't you already done..."

But then Annabelle came out of the room, cutting off everything that Tacie had been about to say. Fangs... Annabelle had.. fangs. And suddenly, the girl's beauty and pale skin was made more obvious, like Tacie had had bad vision and someone had just given her a good pair of glasses. Feeling all of the colour drain from her own face, everything around the twenty year old suddenly felt very far away. She'd been kidnapped.. by a gang of vampires.. did they want to kill her?

Looking with tear filled eyes at Annabelle and then finally at Gabriel, she got shakily off her stool as if to walk out of the room but before she could take even one step away from her current position, everything blacked out and Tacie did what she'd only done once before in her life. She fainted.

[[No, it's okay. If you find pms easier, go for it. I'm fine with either way.]]

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:53 am

Gabriel caught Tacie before she ever hit the ground when she fainted. Annabelle had begun to actually cry.

"If ever there was a cruel being in this world," she said through her tears, "It was you, Gabriel." Gabriel, of course, was more concerned by the fact that Tacie had fainted and his patience was short with Annabelle.

"Hush," he said, "Go hunt." Annabelle was dumbstruck as Gabriel turned and left the room, carrying Tacie. She did go hunt, however, and had forgotten all about her "hatred" for Gabriel by the time she returned.

Meanwhile, Gabriel took Tacie to her room. He placed her on the bed, took off her shoes, then sat down in a chair in the corner of the room to wait for her to wake up.

((I'm sorry my post is so short.))

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:50 am

Quite honestly, Tacie wasn't out for long. She woke up only moments after Gabriel had led her on the bed, her memories about what she'd been doing a little fuzzy. Wasn't she.. wasn't she having a meal with Gabriel and Annabelle? Oh no.. wait.. she'd been angry.. angry at him for being such a jerk.. angry with herself for letting him treat her like crap..

And Annabelle.. Annabelle had fangs. Jolting upright in bed, heart going ten to the dozen, Tacie heard a small terrified sob escape her lips as it all came back to her. Gabriel.. Annabelle.. hell, even James, they were all vampires. And she was the only human amongst them.

With her small trembling frame shaking like a leaf in a winter's breeze, Tacie rested a cool palm against her forehead, trying to calm down and not panic to much. But as she glanced around the room, she spotted a figure sat in the corner.
"G-G.. Gabriel?" She asked softly, her voice showing the terror that she felt.

"You're a... a... vampire." She whispered, her auburn curls falling out of the beautiful updo that Annabelle had earlier tied it into. Quite honestly, the girl looked like a complete wreck, but her looks were the last thing on her to-do list at present. Her first was try and get out of this place alive.

"Are you.. are you going to kill me, Gabriel?" Well that question was inevitable. She had to address her situation before making any rash decisions, that much she knew.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Gabriel smiled thinly, "I have a feeling that, regardless of what I say, you will assume the worst. It is in my experience that mankind is generally pessimistic like that. However, I will tell you that it is not in my current plans to kill you. As of right now, there is no reason to kill you; blood is easy to get, however much that thought may disturb you, and you are not trying to escape at the moment. Besides, you are so young and beautiful, it would be a waste to kill you."

Gabriel stood, now that he was sure that Tacie was all right, there was no reason to stay. He would like to, most definitely so, but he feared that, like in the kitchen, he would give way to his mind's desire to make her Elizabeth and do something despicable.

"Oh, Tacie," he added as he moved in the direction of the door, "I think it would cheer Annabelle if you told her that it doesn't matter that she is a vampire. It doesn't have to be true, but you should tell her anyway. She's lived most of her life having people run from her and it's gotten to her, she resents it."

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Tacie couldn't help her action as she instinctively cowered away from Gabriel when he smiled, his silky voice tearing her nerves up into shreds. How she'd love to be able to get off the bed, try and escape somehow or just simply stand up to the gorgeous vampire like the heroin of her books did, or like the so many heroins that she'd read about did. But really, when you were in this kind of situation, for Tacie anyway, it wasn't possible to do much more than shake and try not to bawl her eyes out. After all, her life could be in danger.

"Young and beautiful?" She whispered, her voise barely audible. That compliment in itself could be taken in so many ways that the twenty year old felt her head hurting as she ran through all of the possibilities, secret meanings that that might have. And sure, she was probably over thinking things to much, but who wouldn't if they'd just been faced with a whole coven of vampires? All three of them.
"If you're not going to kill me then what are you going to do with me?" She asked, a little louder than before but her voice no way near as strong as she would have liked it to sound.

But then Gabriel was moving away from her and weirdly enough she felt herself moving with him, now standing up at the edge of the bed, but still using it as a kind of support to stop her from falling again.
And when he said about Annabelle, Tacie felt a pang in her heart. She'd been the only person to actually treat her like the young adult that she was whilst being here and she'd repayed the favour by fainting at the sight of her? What kind of a person did that?
"I will do," was all that she managed as Tacie sunk back down onto the bed, waves of despair creeping over her as she realised that this nightmare wasn't about to end any time soon.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Gabriel nodded at Tacie's response and left the room. He began to walk down the hallway and as he passed one of the telephones in the house it began to ring. He froze for a moment, then picked it up.

"Âllo?" he asked, then waited while the person on the other end spoke, "Oh, bonjour, Cian. Comment vas tu?
"...Ça va bien.
"...Pardon? Tu souhaite venir visiter? Pourquoi? Tu êtes les bienvenus, bien sûr...mais...
"...Quand?
"...Demain? Mais qui est si vite.
"...Je comprends... Si la situation est donc... Je ne peux pas refuser.
"...Oui... Á demain, alors. Au revoir."

Gabriel sighed and leaned against the wall and after a moment went to talk to James about the guests who would be coming.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 am

Tacie watched in horrified silence as Gabriel left the room, the space suddenly seeming bigger than it was and all the more scary now that she was alone. She didn't know what to do, what to say. Everything was all just an awful complicated mess in her mind and it was making her feel physically sick and emotionally drained.

Staring up at the ceiling with wide, pale green eyes, she twenty year old wondered whether she should maybe try and escape, even though it would probably be pointless.. Seeing as all three of the house's residents were vampires. Which meant heightened senses and immaculate speed, right? But at least if she did try, she wouldn't be asking 'what if' for the rest of her life is she didn't.

So, deciding quickly, Tacie slowly slipped off the bed, glad that her shoes were no longer on as it made for a more quiet exit, but wishing that she had her own clothes with her all the same. And then leaning her head out just a touch as she peeked around the door frame, the auburn haired girl heard a familiar silk riddled voice and her curiosity got the better of her. It was Gabriel, speaking in French again, which unfortunately meant that she had no idea what he was saying but at least she knew in which direction he was moving.

Intelligently making a decision, Tacie watched him walk away before turning to walk in the opposite way and hoping to god that through the hallways she might find an exit somewhere.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Annabelle dragged her fingers through her tangled hair. The poor, young fellow whom had become her meal was a feisty human and had given her a run. Somewhere deep inside that thought revolted her, but at the same time, she faced the fact that killing was just a normal part of vampire life, hardly different than the humans killing cattle, or a lioness killing a gazelle.

"What a gazelle that one was," she murmured to herself. He'd even nearly gotten away after Annabelle had already gotten her teeth in him, "What a fighter." Of course, the ensuing struggle had covered her shoulder in blood, and when she thought about it, that meant James' tee shirt was ruined, and that made her feel bad, he probably didn't have a ton of tee shirts.

Which led her to rack her memory for a way to get blood out of cloth, there was one, there had to be one, and it would only be a matter of time before she recalled what it was, in the meantime she'd just keep James' tee shirt so he wouldn't know.

As she came to that conclusion, she spied Tacie, looking rather sneaky like in her own opinion. Her eyebrows instantly knit and she put her hands on her hips.

"Ho, there, Tacie!What do you think you're doing? I hope you're not sneaking out...Because that's very disappointing if you are. I thought you'd have more confidence in my promise to help you, but oh, well...I'd like my dress back though, if Gabriel's going to tear you to shreds, I don't want it going with. If this is how you want out, then I shan't be helping you...and just when I was beginning to hope that there might be a way to convince Gabriel to let you go on his own. Here, just let me get you some jeans and a tee shirt to go die in, no use wasting fine fabrics."

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:31 pm

With her back pressed against the wall, like she was doing a really bad impersonation of a master ciminal, Tacie's pale green eyes darted every which way as she listened out for unusual sounds or creeping shadows that threatened to engulf her. And even though the twenty year old knew that she could never win against a group of vampires, she could at least die knowing that she'd tried.

Remembering with a shudder, that Gabriel had told her that he wouldn't kill her, Tacie couldn't be sure of his words. He was such an unpredictable ma--vampire, that she didn't know what to expect next. And he was so much like her character... Hell, even when she was writing her book, her Gabriel had the same kind of attitude towards things. Really, the resemblance was scary.

But then, before Tacie could think about anything more, let alone move, a voice sounded nearby her, Annabelle moving into view with a stern expression, her hands on her hips.

Not being able to help the wince that past through her body, the auburn haired girl couldn't meet the vampire's gaze, her eyes unfocused. But when Annabelle started speaking, something inside of her just snapped, her little hands clenching and unclenching with frustration.
"You know what Annabelle? I'm so sick of you all being disappointed in me. I couldn't give a crap if Gabriel's going to tear me into shreds for his crazy vampire offering ritual.. or if you won't help me anymore. I just want to go home, get out of here and call the police or something to get all of you obviously insane idiots arrested before you hurt someone else. And if you want your stupid dress back I'll send it to you in the post or something. But I'm leaving. Now."

And with that, Tacie pushed past the female, denial being the best way her mind could deal with the situation at hand. She wasn't about to bow down and accept the existence of fictional beings. No way.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Annabelle stared on in disbelief for a split second. The very idea that someone would not care, that someone would go past her, even though she threatened death, it was unthinkable. She was stunned...and then she was hurt. She felt tired and old, it was just so...so...

"Typical," she said, "Absolutely typical. As soon as a human knows about what we are, they start denying it, calling us crazy. You feel you have to justify it somehow, it just isn't possible to your horribly narrow minds, and so you say that we've lost our minds, that it can't be true. You don't care what we feel when we hear it, because, to you, either we're crazy, in which case, who cares for the emotions of the insane? Right, it makes us less than human. If it just so happen to be true, well, then, aren't we less than human anyway? Hmm? Who would care about hurting a vampire, huh? We're just monsters, right?

"But if the tables were ever turned, and you were to be called the monster. Well, you'd try so damn hard to protect your reputation as a human. It sickens me, it really does.

"You are probably the most contradictory person I've ever met. You write a book about vampires so accurate, it gives me chills. Hate to break it to you, honey, but your book's real, I checked it all over with James. It really happened...to Gabriel. That's why he kidnapped you, he wants to know how you did it, how you wrote a book, a bloody novel, about his life, or at least a section of it. This is the first time Gabriel has been interested in anything for ninety years. I'm not going to let you wreck his enthusiasm by leaving. So, either you come with me, or I'm going to hobble you, I've been left no choice."

Annabelle, tensed, ready to attack Tacie if she had to. She didn't want to, but she would, for Gabriel. He'd been slowly dying for the past century and being around Tacie seemed to revitalize him. She would bring Tacie with her as she was, or she would use the greatest power she had to hobble Tacie in the most effective way, she would turn her. It would make her absolutely helpless, and she would no longer be able to leave, not for a long time.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:49 am

Tacie actually believed she'd gotten away with her little speech as she walked further and further down the corridor, but then she heard Annabelle's voice and she knew that she'd been rejoicing all too soon.
And well the girl gave quite her quite a talking to she'd give her that much. But the harsh words she spoke bubbled up that familiar short-temper in the twenty year old and already she knew she wouldn't be leaving the place tonight. No matter how point ridden her next argument was.

"I never said that you were monsters," she said sincerely, turning back around to face her opponent. "And you say that we have narrow minds? Hell, maybe you should take a look at yourself before you take a trip down that road. You.. James.. and.. and Gabriel, you just don't give a crap. You see exactly what you want and you set out to get it, now matter how that person might feel about how you're messing up their lives, how they might be slowly being pushed to the point of wanting to die rather than live through this sick ordeal you're putting them through. Yeah and you call us narrow minded," she scoffed.

The tone of Tacie's voice was only wiped away with Annabelle's next words that cut through her like a thousand shards of ice.
"W..W-What?" She managed to get out, that familiar far awayness engulfing her. But she wouldn't let it take her this time.. not again.
"But I didn't!" She shouted, her usually soft voice echoing harshly around the hallway. "I just sat down, put pen to paper to spite my freaking english teacher. To show her that I could go beyond her expectations.. That was all I did! I didn't know anything about Gabriel.. or you.. or James or bloody vampires for Christ's sake! Why can't you all just get that into your thick heads? I have nothing to do with any of you! I just want to go home.. and.. lead my normal life. I don't want to be a captive to a.. a.. vampire." Choking almost on the word, Tacie felt furious tears stinging at the corners of her eyes and she wiped furiously to get them out of the way. She'd always been one of those people that cried when they got overly frustrated with something.

Seemingly letting her anger now simmer rather than spill over again, Tacie managed to get it together if not for a couple of minutes.
"So.. you want me to stay here, ruin my life just for his benefit? That cold, heartless ba--.... man in there, that's probably killed god knows how many people? You want me to stay and make him feel better? Yeah.. I can see your logic."
With her tone dripping with sarcasm, Tacie had to bite her lip to hold back anymore insults. Because she was full to brimming with them and provoking her more would most surely string out an awful line of profanities that no young woman should ever use.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:39 am

Annabelle remembered what it was like for her just before she was turned. She'd felt like her life was being ruined, and even for a little while afterward. Remembering that, she could not bring herself to turn Tacie, but she knew that Tacie had to be turned if she was going to last any longer there.

She grabbed Tacie's arm and began to pull her down the hallway. If she couldn't turn Tacie, Gabriel would have to.

It was easy to find Gabriel, since he was talking with James and she could hear them discussing something, but she didn't mind what they were talking about.

"Gabriel!" she said, once the two other vampires were in view, "Gabriel! Tacie was trying to run away. We have to do something."

"What?" Gabriel's eyebrows pulled together. Annabelle put her hand on her neck.

"It might bring Elizabeth out, as well," she said, "But I couldn't do it."

Gabriel approached them and placed his hands on Tacie's shoulders. His eyes searched her face for a moment, then he looked to Annabelle.

"Are you sure there is no other choice?" he asked.

"None." Annabelle shook her head hopelessly. Gabriel shut his eyes and sighed.

"Very well," he said, unable to think up an alternative either, "I am terribly sorry, Tacie, but this may hurt a little." He pulled her closer to him and Annabelle backed away.

Gabriel allowed his fangs to extend, careful to keep it out of Tacie's view, he didn't want to frighten her any more than he had to. He slowly lowered his face to her neck. He bit into her and drained as much blood as he felt safe in taking. When he pulled away from her neck, he carried her to the sofa and laid her down on it. Then he bit his own wrist and put it to Tacie's mouth.

"You have to drink this, Tacie," he said, "If you don't, you're going to die."

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Unaware of the plans in Annabelle's mind, Tacie was mildly surprised when she just grabbed her arm without flinging an argument back at her. But even so, she struggled against the iron grasp, twisting every which way to try and get away from the vampire that obviously wasn't helping her to escape.

"Annabelle would you.. would you just.." But before she could argue her point further, the sounds of voices hit her ears, one very obvious velvety sound belonging to Gabriel and immediately the twenty year old shut up. He scared her, simple as that. And what he could do to her.. Well quite honestly it knocked her a little sick.

But then Annabelle blurted out that Tacie was trying to run away and she gave the girl a sideways evil; if looks could kill and Annabelle wasn't a vampire, she'd surely be dead by now.
Watching the exchange with confusion swimming in her stomach as well as terror, it didn't dawn on Tacie what they could possibly be planning to do to her until Annabelle put her hand to her neck.

"You.. You traitor!" She suddenly yelled at her, backing away. "Please don't.. N-n-not.. not that.." With her voice trembling and her whole form physically shaking, it suddenly hit Tacie that she was about to die. And all the hope she'd held of an escape seemed to fizzle out inside of her like a candle that had just been starved of oxygen. Life as she knew it was about to change. Forever.

"Please Gabriel.. don't.. I-I promise.. I won't run away again. I'll behave or.. just not that!" With tears stinging her eyes, the auburn haired girl pushed against him as he pulled her close and despite her fear, she couldn't help but stare in wonder at how beautiful his face was closer up...

Shaking herself free of her trance though soon after, she pushed him again, knowing it was futile to protest but needing to try all the same. And as he drew close to her neck she tried to twist away from him, and screamed when she felt a sting where his fangs pierced her skin. However, the pain was soon replaced with that of a numb sensation and after a few moments, Tacie felt her body slump against him as her eyes flickered closed. And then something hit her stomach, almost like someone was inside her and trying to break free but it was over in mere seconds, leaving her lifeless again.

In no position to fight back, Tacie let Gabriel carry her to the sofa, vaguely aware of him doing something to his wrist. But then it was thrust to her lips and she tried to turn her head away when a slight metallic smell hit her nose. This couldn't be happening. This wasn't happening.
"N-no.." She managed to get out, her voice thick and woozy.

But something inside of her was pushing against her reasonable thought and she found her throat burning slightly.. burning for Gabriel's blood and she was soon sucking up the liquid, it's sweetness comforting as it trickled down her throat.
After moments, she pulled away again as she felt.. weirdly satisfied, her head lolling back against the sofa. She felt weak.. awfully weak.. and all she wanted to now was sleep.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Gabriel sighed and licked his wrist, closing up the puncture wounds instantly. He sat down on the sofa by Tacie's feet. His tired gaze turned to Annabelle, she was crying.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I just...just..." She couldn't finish her sentence and James put an arm around her shoulders.

"I'll be taking her to bed, then," he said, just assuming what he should do. It was a talent that had been developed after years of practice and he was quite accurate. Gabriel just nodded silently, and James took Annabelle up the stairs.

Gabriel looked down the sofa at Tacie. Annabelle had said something that struck him, it could help in bringing back Elizabeth. If that was so, then she might wake up as Elizabeth, he could have Elizabeth back, or perhaps she might remember everything. There was also the possibility that nothing would happen and he'd just have the double job of training her as a vampire and making her remember.

He scratched his head and stood. He went to the bookshelf and picked up one of his favorite books. He sat down in a chair by a lamp and began to read, while waiting for Tacie to wake up; but he felt extremely tired after such a long day, and soon he fell asleep with the book in his lap.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:08 pm

In the depths of Tacie's unconsciousness, she could hear a voice.. An unfamiliar voice that sounded so far away yet so.. so soft. Inviting her almost as it gently led her further and further away from the present world. She didn't know where she was going but she felt so cold.. it was making her body tremble and raising the hairs on the back of her neck. Where ever the voice was leading her, she wanted to turn back.. run away from it. But it wouldn't let her. It had imprisoned her and she had no control over her own body.

Elizabeth was awakening.

The small form which led motionless on the bed's eyes slowly flickered open, revealing a startling light green colour as they glanced around the room, obviously disorientated and looking for something inparticular. Or rather someone..
Very, very slowly, or what felt like very slowly to an inhuman being, the body sat up, her hair in a disarray of auburn curls.
"G-Gabriel.." The sound escaped her pale lips in no more than a whisper as Elizabeth raised herself from the bed, those pale green eyes so full of longing for the man that slept in front of her; she thought she might burst at the sight of him.

Swiftly, and of course silently making her way over to his peaceful self, the beautiful vampire brought up her cold hands to cup each side of Gabriel's face very gently as her thumbs stroked circles on the skin beneath her fingertips, just waiting for the moment that her love would open his eyes again and see that she had returned to him.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!