Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Immortal's Fantasy

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Immortal's Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Gabriel's intensely blue eyes flicked open. He wasn't used to being disturbed while he slept and he was instantly in defense mode. But as soon as he recognized the person disturbing him, he let his guard down again.

"Elizabeth?" Somewhere deep inside he knew it couldn't be Elizabeth, she was dead, he been for a long, long time. He didn't care anymore, he wanted her back so much, a dream was better than nothing.

He put his arms around her and held her do him. He wanted to do something romantic, he'd always thought that if he were reunited with Elizabeth that he'd do something romantic, but at that moment, he could think of nothing to do, or say. All he could do was hold Elizabeth tightly with trembling arms.
"Laugh all you want, you won't laugh me out of my opinion." Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Elizabeth's own clear eyes filled a little with tears when Gabriel opened his astonishing blue eyes to meet her own, his lips murmuring her name.
And then he was holding her to him and she buried her face in his neck, where his scent was most strongest, believing she'd never been happier to see him. It had been so long since she'd been able to see him clearly, to speak to him. Sleeping inside of a body that wasn't her own and listening to all of the goings on around her, the girl who the body belonged to - Tacie's - feelings. Her feelings for Gabriel.. those alone angered Elizabeth to her core.

"I missed you so very much," she whispered as his trembling form clung to her, the female vampire honestly believing that Tacie had died during the change, allowing herself to have free reign over her body.
But that would be too good to be true wouldn't it?

Deep inside the corners of her mind, Tacie was fighting the voice that was sending her into a cold trance. She was kicking with all of her might against it, her stubborn streak refusing to give up. This was her body, not Elizabeth's and she wasn't.. going.. to let her have it!

Breaking through the dark shadow that had been clouding her mind, Tacie's body gasped in Gabriel's arms as she became herself once more, this time it being Elizabeth who was sent away again to the darkness.
Disorientated and as scared as hell, the twenty year old slumped against the man who held her, her eyes flickering closed again. Everything was so surreal and... and her.. throat was on fire.
As quickly as she'd shut them Tacie opened her eyes once more to meet Gabriel's, her fingers gripping his shirt a little too tightly. Was this what all newborn vampires felt like? Utter crap?

"I need.." She rasped, feeling her two canine teeth make indents in her bottom lip as if to explain her pain when she simply could not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Gabriel was suddenly aware that the person in his arms was not Elizabeth, but Tacie. He decided that it probably never had been Elizabeth and he scolded himself for letting down his guard and...Well, he hadn't exactly thought out what he was going to do, but he was glad he caught himself before he did something to Tacie; the last thing he needed was to destroy what little trust there was between them, with a newborn vampire trust was everything.

It was clear that Tacie needed blood, which was probably why she wasn't yet throwing a fit about how she'd woken up. Gabriel half wished he could leave her like that, but he also knew how miserable it could be to need blood and not be able to get it.

He pushed Tacie away from himself so he could get up and then went to the cellar. He took several bottles of Sang Vin and brought them up, each contained a good deal of blood not cheaply gotten, but it was easier than taking her out in the middle of the night to teach her to hunt, besides, newborns needed a lot of blood and that was not easily gotten in one night, not during modern times.

He placed the bottles on the table as he passed back through the dining room on his way back to the library, he still carried one and he deftly uncorked it before taking it back to Tacie.

"Take this," he said, "If you need more, just tell me and I will get it for you." He then sat down.

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:18 am

Tacie scowled when Gabriel pushed her away from him, her eyes watching his every move, her ears picking up his so far away footsteps as he went down to the cellar. And as it was, she hadn't really noticed anything different about how she was seeing the world currently, because the fire in her throat was enough to take over everything. She hadn't even been freaked out by her elongated canines as of yet, simply because all that was occupying her mind was the thirst and the dreadful need for crimson liquid.

Unaware that she could hear his footsteps returning before any human ever could, Tacie stopped her pacing of the room and turned to him, spying the bottle in his hand. Any other time and she would have demanded for a glass but that thought didn't even pass through her mind as she snatched it away from him and pressed her pale lips to the top of the glass, gently glugging down the bottle's contents.
And as she did so, the burning subsided a little after a while. Her fangs became their normal size and she felt better... until she realized just what she had become.

With a single tear dribbling miserably from her eye as she continued to drink, Tacie'd never felt so emotionally distraught in all of her life. She'd lost her human life, forever, there was no going back now. She couldn't grow up and get married, have children and just live a normal human life. All that had been snatched away from her in the matter of an hour and she was helpless to do anything about it.

Once Tacie had drained the bottle of liquid, she briefly licked the rest of it from her lips and slumped back down on the bed, her shoulders drooped as she could feel herself slipping into some kind of depression. The substance that Gabriel had given her was not pure blood, which she could now taste in her mouth and although the burning had been numbed she could still feel it there, waiting to flare up once more when she needed another fix.
And as well as that, there was also the small fact that as she had been drinking, Elizabeth's presence had become stronger, more forceful, as though it was feeding her strength. All of these thoughts mixed together were breaking up the terrified twenty year old as she looked worriedly around the room; everything had taken on an.. edge. She could now see every little detail of the room, smell the musky, damp scent of the place and him.. she could smell his amazing scent too.

But that wasn't enough to take away her anger, or her pain at what she had become.
Looking at Gabriel with such hatred filling her pale green eyes, she never let her voice waver once as she spoke. "Why? Why did you do this to me?"

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodWineVampiress93 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Gabriel sighed, "It was inevitable, really, I suppose." He sat down and ran his fingers through his hair, "It is technically illegal to allow a human to go free after they learn of what we really are. Since I am a full three centuries older than the Prince, give or take a few...decades or so, I could have gotten around it, there are a handful to vampires who do things such as that often. It would have worked, but there is a pair of vampires who have been pressed into a hard situation. They will be arriving some time tomorrow morning. If they found out about you as a human, it would be a disaster. If I hadn't turned you tonight, Lady Rebekah may well have taken it upon herself. I am sorry, I do understand. You are not the only vampire thrown into this life unwilling, after all."

BloodWineVampiress93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:26 am

"You.. I don't.. It's so.. confusing," Tacie said softly, laying back against the wall, her little body spread horizontally across the bed. She didn't know what to think, to feell, or to do. And was had happened with Elizabeth had scared her; really, what did it mean? Could she really be her own character? Could he creation.. be alive inside of her? That was just.. insanely freaky and.. inhuman.. and just plain wrong. But it could be true, a thought that chilld her to her core.

This time curling up into a small Tacie sized ball, the auburn haired girl felt herself craving for more blood, but had to hold back a shudder as the thought o drinking any more from that bottle past through her. She couldn't.. she just.. couldn't.
"Gabriel?" Asked Tacie softly, not looking at him, her pale green eyes wide with terror as she stared intently at the floor beneath her. She still hated him, or that's what she kept telling herself, but she had to ask this. She had to know.

"Did.. did Elizabeth speak to you before?"

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!