Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Let's Make A Scene

Lets Make A Scene

a part of “Let's Make A Scene”, a fictional universe by SithFaced.

Two girls, classified as Scene, spend a summer in Beverly Hills, where being Scene is looked down upon. Romance blooms, and fights ensue, but can love last? Or will it melt away in tears?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Let's Make A Scene”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Lets Make A Scene

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lets Make A Scene"

EDITED:

Okay, so this obviously is the OOC topic for that kickass RP up there.
You guys may chit chat as you see fit, as well as post any questions you may have here. Just basically do whatever, but don't kill anyone, kay?

Anyway, I'm just gonna post something quick about myself here, so you know a bit more about one of your GM's. My Co-GM doesn't have to do this, but she can if she feels like it, and I'll edit what she says into here too, that way its all at the top... XD

Soooo I go by Gorie on here, and I love creepy things.
I also love Cello music, dancing, and various languages.
My favorite food is anything that doesn't eat me first...
And I love the color Maroon.
I think ice cream is disgusting...
And I hate the sound of people chewing.
My friends parents think I should be a stand up comedian
But I want to be world dictator.

Annnnndd yeah. Feel free to chat it up here~ <3
Last edited by SithFaced on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Lets Make A Scene

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:05 am

`rolls in`

:D Allo! How is everyone today/night?
Whenever you read this x3; ...
`rolls about`

Need more realistic roleplays...
Dx Link me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm wonderful, Katty~ How are you?
Also, thank you for submitting your character. I loved him~ :3 You seem like a great RP'er, so I'm really looking forward to writing with you. (:

And its tonight here. haha
I'm heading off to dance right now, but I'll be back on around 9 pm (EST). :3

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:39 pm

:D That's good to hear! Tonight...xD pretty frustrated. I hate math, nearly threw the book across the room. Took up all my RP time ;w;
Yes! Thank you. I hope I'm as great as I seem xD, I have my moments. When're we going to start by the way?

Oh really? What time was it, it was around six for me, or so it says.
Oooh? A dance. Did you have fun? Because I'm a few days behind on responding.

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katty_Pandamonium on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:43 pm

`rolls about`

Dun dun duuuuuun

Katty_Pandamonium
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!