Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Hunters

Dragon Hunters

a part of “Dragon Hunters”, a fictional universe by Chari.

The peace between dragons and humans is beginning to crumble. It's up to the Dragon Hunters to make peace once again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Hunters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Hunters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cadet.scholl on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 am

ok if i sounded like i was godmodding im really sorry and sometimes i make mistakes so everyone knows sorry guys i will work on it more

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cadet.scholl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Alrigth for the ones wondering, if someone wonders about the evil dragon´s group, I don´t plan to name all of the NPC dragons. Why? First too many to name and second making names is not one of my strongest points. So I will only name the "elite dragons", a little group of dragons that will affect the plot and will be almost all the time at Drezsa´s side, so yeah not worries from the evil dragons... for now.
|| Now I know that I´m the bane of my existence...||
True Story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Hey, I'm really glad that everyone's enjoying this and posting. But, please, can you make sure were you are posting in the right spot, not just Earth. I understand posting wanting to post quickly, but if you wouldn't mind changing the location you post to where you are, I'd much appreciate it.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning Flash on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Ahhh... Sorry. Just realizd I just did what you just said NOT to do. Will be better about it in the future.

Lightning Flash
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:21 am

Uhm...Is it stil possible to join?

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 am

The answer to your question can be easily answered by one of the first posts of Chari:

Chari wrote:It is now officially started up, folks. To anyone who was thinking about joining, you're still welcome. Newcomers can come at any time!

So I would say go for it.

And before I forget next post coming from me will be kinda long and rushy, but it will be done like that for... a lot of reasons. The main so the "good side" will have an antagonist gorup (besides the one that started the mayhem at the peace sign) right after they leave Jotunheim.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 am

Yay! Okies ^^ and last question where do i post my bio? Kinda new at this roleplay tab thing T.T Just returned to this site after being stuck for a few months keeping my grades alive.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:46 am

Don´t worry as a new member I´m fighting with this system too. Just go to this link Dragon Hunters and in the "Characters" Tab you will find what things to put. Well thay are general for any type of rp, Chari´s requirements are in the "Introduction" tab, but I´m placing them here as well.

Name
Race
Association
Bio [optional, but preferred]: (please, at least have something in your head. If you don’t write a bio, at least write any special abilities.)
Other than that, go wild.

And.. that is all, have fun!

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:51 am

thanksies! And lol agreed the new system is confusing as hell XD

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting, but I've been addicted to a game have on the PS3 and never got around to it. I can't do it right this second, but once I get home, I promise it will be first priority once I get home.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myrlin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm

sorry for not posting, something came up and I couldnt get on the computer for a couple of days

Myrlin
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myrlin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Chari, i had Zenn healing the Ice Dragon King and Queen, if this doesn't fit with the way you planned for the RP to move then i can always say that Zenn was only able to put them into a deep dormancy.

Myrlin
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 pm

As one of them might or might not have died if I had had my way, yeah, you might just change it to partially healed or just say they're in a coma. After all, they had severe wounds that even an expert healer would have trouble with.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:15 pm

I´m happy that I burned most of my brain in my last post not making Drezsa act all mighty somehow knowing that the kings died, since in none of the posts before said that there were cameras present, seeing how my group presence has been noticed and things will gone serious now I can only think that it was a good decision attacking a city in different country than where Rennes-le-Echarus is.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Actually, I had never intended for them to die, but they won't be waking up until the very, very, very end. And Ami never saw them get healed, so she'll think they're dead. Also, Sonara, does your character think that the DH still attack dragons, or are you confused? DH stopped attacking dragons long ago, back in the 1930's. The skirmishes between the races that I referred to were from splinter groups. This peace treaty is the first official one. Up til now, it has been a kind of unwritten cease-fire, but the races weren't at direct upfront war. DH is now like the UN of the Dragons and Humans. There are dragons in DH, in case people thought they were all human. Just the name Dragon Hunters has stuck around because it had been called that for so long. Sorry if I didn't explain that too well.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Re: Dragon Hunters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HonorablePsycho on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:56 pm

I am new to the site and am loving it here so far.. I noticed this RP and it intrigued me immediately..

I am a so-so RolePlayer, but I love the practice and am willing to take criticism and willing to learn from the masters.

How can I sign up for this RP or submit a character? I would love to join this RP and I have so many character ideas.

HonorablePsycho
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!