Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales Of The Forest OOC ~Closed~

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tales Of The Forest OOC ~Closed~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:22 am

So fucking pissed. I'm tired and I my side hurts and I hate my life and and algebra and those damn people too. And myself and this world. Ugh...I can't do this anymore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Yeah, the beach thing I suppose.

And idk, I guess it would be like a skip to the future or whatever.

Just because TOF slowed down and all and I recall some of us wanting to get out of the wall. Unless I'm wrong.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:15 pm

meh. I don't know. I was looking forward to a good epic fight and a death personally.
I tried to do handstands for you but every time I fell for you. I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you.

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:16 pm

we're missing Jchoi still....she's been gone for like a couple of months now I know if it started Miss meggie and Night here would come back as well as I.

But what should we say of her characters?

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:30 pm

I was hoping there would be a few good fights also and Kayon dying, that bastard needs to die XD
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:34 pm

I'm not really sure. People can still die if you'd like.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 pm

I know. I want Tally to die. I really want an epic fight. I don't want to just skip ahead randomly. I'm much to fond of Tally. :D

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Well since we love our characters so much, we much kill them right?

You guys can play it out if you want, kill whoever you'd like an make the battle as epic as ever.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Vincent vs Tally round 2 :P

Uh...yes we could just say Kayon died in the escape?

Is there any other characters that should be killed off or added in?

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:48 pm

ahaha. I mean, I don't want to up and abandon her. I'm much more fond of her than say, Shay. She deserves a proper ending. XD

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Hey Reth, I could add Polly XD

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:52 pm

That would be cool since you need to put her into some story.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Vlad. I love him, but its not the same without Elaine. :(

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Yupp yupp but they would have had to take away her whisky so she would be jittery and more, well how do I put this...CRAZY!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Vincent and Polly balance well together IMO

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Yes, yes they do...Polly doesn't do well without whisky so let's just say she sneeks some in... but later somebody finds them and all hell breaks loose XD

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:02 am

so....did we decide anything? lol.

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:44 am

I'm not sure. It's up to you guys.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JameZ on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Wow.. It does sound like it's coming back to life. Well whatever so we're starting at the beach right? Cuz I know what Demetri is doing!!!
-Puppy: GIMMIE THE F*CKING MONEY!

JameZ
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Okay, I guess this all depends on if everyone is committed to starting this up again. I'm all for it if y'all are.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!