Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Is this thing on?

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Is this thing on?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Mon May 19, 2008 11:57 pm

Uhm... hello! I have absolutely NO clue what I'm doing! ha ha ha... uhm... I started Role Playing in '05 as "Improv practice" and have since abandoned all hopes of being an actor in Improvised theatre... I like to act VERY juvenile. I'm kinda addicted to it, actually... anyway, thats pretty much me. no big speech about my life since there isn't really much to say.
"You'd think after all the time I've been around, I'd have some form of an interesting quote, wouldn'tcha?" -Me

Image help me save a life, will you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XaleManix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Is this thing on?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Tue May 20, 2008 1:54 am

Welcome. I just joined yesterday, so I am just welcoming those juniors coming after me.
Anyways, have fun here, these people are warm and welcoming.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chou.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musetta on Tue May 20, 2008 5:20 am

Welcome, this place is pretty awesome, I'm sure you'll have fun.

Musetta
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue May 20, 2008 7:44 am

Indeed. I am Ryand Smith, commmander of the New Megaroad class cruiser "Shin Macross!" I have arrived to welcome you to this place of former chaos. I am starting up an RP in This thread. Jump there, or anywhere around!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Tue May 20, 2008 7:59 am

Good day, Xale. This website has everything!
WELCOME!!WELCOME!!
Do drop by the chatroom and lurk around. Many interesting people to meet and many more to destroy xD
Have fun.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue May 20, 2008 8:47 am

Welcome, Xale!!

It's great to have you. :) We have quite the variety of RPs going on, and new ones starting all the time. there is surely one that you can jump right on into.

As Kyo said, popping into the chat is a great way to meet other members if you'd like to consider that.

If you ever need any help, the staff is here to serve you. There is usually always someone on. Or, any of the members would be more than happy to help you. We pride ourselves in being pretty hospitable. :)
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!