Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

1 New Message:

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

1 New Message:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Mon May 19, 2008 12:40 pm

>Hello. I am D. This forum seems to be quite well put together, and I hope to only contribute to it's efficiency.
>
>
>Ah, yes, I am new, so won't you welcome meh? :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

[Ace]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: 1 New Message:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Mon May 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Hello!!!! here's a loud shout out to you: "WELCOME!!!"

lolz hope you have found RPs that interest you. And everyone is super friendly so you'll definitely have a blast here ( :

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Mon May 19, 2008 12:45 pm

Hi. I'm new today too. I'm Trix. :) Nice to meet you D.

Trix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Mon May 19, 2008 12:46 pm

Why hello to both of you, and thank you for the big welcome!

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Mon May 19, 2008 12:53 pm

Haha, you're welcome. What's the point of saying nothing? Especially when saying something makes someone welcome.

Trix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby johndude21 on Mon May 19, 2008 12:59 pm

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh god i've been at the suger again hope you settle in alright
My rps
School holiday
Schools falling apart
Stranded
If you have any ideas of anything you want included just pm them to me
Don't eat the pie its poisened!

johndude21
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Mon May 19, 2008 1:10 pm

lol you can just feel the love people

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muser on Mon May 19, 2008 2:24 pm

Hiya! Welcome!

Enjoy your time here, just watch for zombies and people lurking about amongst the posts. When in doubt, bring an axe! And don't forget to ask for help, everyone will probably be pretty stoked to help you out.

-M

Muser
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Mon May 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Hahahaha. Look, I've got my axe right HERE. *waves about axe* I haven't had to use it.

Yet. :D

Trix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muser on Mon May 19, 2008 2:34 pm

Haha. That is very much the operative word here, Trix.

Yet!

Muser
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon May 19, 2008 2:42 pm

hi and welcome, i am bound to piss you off :P (I cant wait ^^)

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Mon May 19, 2008 2:48 pm

W37C0M3 DUUUUUUUUDE!!!! WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! HIYA SU!
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Tue May 20, 2008 12:21 pm

Ohmai. It's crazy overwhelming; especially the plywood lad. Either way, it's nice to meet you all, I'll be RPing over there. *points*

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trix on Tue May 20, 2008 1:00 pm

Ooooh, where? *runs off waving axe* See you there! :D

Trix
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!