Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Who in the world......?

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Who in the world......?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Fri May 09, 2008 2:45 pm

That's right I have finally made it back to The Gateway!!! After months of wondering about my RPs to sleepless nights to trying to get over the fact that all my online buddies were typing away at their RPs while I sat in tense wonder...I have returned. Some of the newbies won't exactly know who I am but for all of you who do know me.....the party's back in town! I hope to jump into some new adventures and meet some old friends. I can't wait!

~Sesha
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/sesha-t22117.html <--- My character profiles
Follow the populace and you will be popular.
Follow your mind and you will be purposeful.
Follow your heart and you will live.
-Vigilante

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sesha
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Who in the world......?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZentroMakorious21 on Fri May 09, 2008 3:03 pm

Sadly I do not know you, but welcome back!! Hope you're return is as fun as my new coming :) Enjoy the RPs!

Safe Journeys!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZentroMakorious21
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Fri May 09, 2008 3:41 pm

I'm afraid that I don't know you either but welcome back all the same. Maybe one day I shall RP with you but until then I wish you safe travels*tips top hat and dissapears*
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Fri May 09, 2008 3:46 pm

Same here. Never heard of you. Nice to meet you though. I'll keep an eye out for any of your RP's.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Fri May 09, 2008 3:56 pm

So not to jump on the bandwagon or anything but I dont know ya either.

So I'll introduce meself.

Hi there, I'm STF. I like roelplaying. I joined... *cant remember* and I've been here for *cant remember*.
I'm the 'resident zombie' so don't be alarmed if I suddenly attack you late at night, trying to eat your brains. :P Nothing personal, but a Zombie's gotta live too.

Since you said there's a party, I got out the party favors! A million bags of CANDY CORN! :)
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
That way, when they dont hear you, you can hit them in the knees.

I'm finally back. I'm terribly sorry I was gone so long.
Avatar: My girlfriend and I... Yes I'm showing off <3

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Thu May 15, 2008 12:53 pm

Wow I don't think any of my old RP buddies are even here anymore :( Oh well new friends for me!

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun May 18, 2008 11:33 am

I should know you.. But my memory is faulty! RYAND WELCOME KICK! CHESTO

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:07 pm

hehe senial old fart.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Tue May 20, 2008 8:01 pm

Was that comment to me or the person below me?

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Tue May 20, 2008 8:17 pm

The one that couldn't remember who you were.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!