Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Keeper of the Legends

Pokemon; Keeper of the Legends.

a part of “Pokemon: Keeper of the Legends”, a fictional universe by TFairy.

Betou is renowned for its toughness. As trainers gather to tackle the islands challenge, old enemies gather together for one last shot at world dominance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Keeper of the Legends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pokemon; Keeper of the Legends.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:30 am

Pokemon; Keeper of the Legends; IC."

Each and every region has its myths about the strongest and most powerful pokémon, most of them playing a role in the creation of the world.
From Mew to Dialga, from Ho-Oh to Arceus, Lugia to Suicune, all have inspired trainers to go out and find them. There are nearly thirty in total...
Many generations fail, but a lucky few may catch a glimpse, and one or two, have helped stop forces of evil from getting their hands on the Legends.

Welcome to the Betou Region. Here we are famous for the toughest Gyms, and the most challenging Elite 4. The Champion here is almost undefeated.
We pay homage to legendaries in each of our major towns and cities, and an added tribute to the artificially enhanced 'Mew-Two'.

For some reason or another, you've ended up here.
Are you unfortunate enough to be a new trainer?
A traveling trainer?
A former champion looking for a challenge?
Or do you just want to sight-see?
But you're going to be caught up in the biggest adventure ever in the history of pokemon...

Rules:
-No GMing, MS ect.
-No one-liners please!
-Everyone starts out in Cornod, regardless of pokémon or experience.
-Full, proper English please, no chat speak/1337.
-Please play as trainers.
-Battles can be organized in the chat or OOC.
-No legendary pokémon. Legendary pokémon, as part of the plot, will appear.
- Refrain from lv. 100 pokémon.
-Everybody cannot be an ex-champion/ex-gymleader/ect.
-Only use moves YOU ARE SURE your pokémon can learn, i.e. Vaporeon cannot learn Flame Thrower
-Pokémon from all regions are welcomed. No new breeds.
-Wild Pokémon are mainly Hoenn Natives, due to how close the two regions are. Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh are less common to 'rare'.

A Dark, Smoky Room. Location: Unknown.

Four men sat around a table, a large T.V screen at the head of it. The lack of light meant that their faces were hard to make out, and that was exactly how they wanted it to be.
"I am not working with that fool!" One man stood up angrily, pointing his finger at the man sitting across from him. "I cannot let myself ever co-operate with a member of Team Magma."
The other man stood up in a similar manner. "Archie is an idiot! He almost drowned the full of Hoenn with his stupid plans to summon Kyogre! At least I wouldn't have killed myself trying to achieve my goal!"
A blue haired man in corner chuckled. "Don't let your emotions get in the way gentlemen. I was so close to my goal, but I foolishly let my emotions take charge, and look what happened to me. All washed up, and lucky to be here. I'm in."
Another man, clothed in shadow spoke up. "You have the Rockets support."
Archie and Maxie slowly sat back down, both staring at the ground.
"You have Magma's support."
"Team Aqua are in."
On the TV screen, an empty office was shown. A metallic voice chuckled. "Our first victim rears its head today, we wait for three days, and then we launch our attack. We've got some very important visitors coming to Betou, and we want to give them the welcome they deserve."
All four men looked towards the screen as the voice began to laugh.

High above Betou, Rayquaza roared.

Role-play is open for submissions! I will add the towns [and possibly the routes] when we either reach them, or as I see fit.
Last edited by TFairy on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

I'm screaming I love you so

But my thoughts you can't decode.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pokemon; Keeper of the Legends.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Reserve me a spot!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:47 pm

I'm in! :D
... in bed.

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:06 pm

I've got everyone who's applied so far accepted, and I've kinda written the opening post, so you may post yourselves if you wish.
It's late here, and I need to submit a completely new character before I do anything with Flannery.
Last edited by TFairy on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TFairy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:06 pm

By the way SamuraiMaster, I'm taking it that Flannery knows Travis, as they are both from Kanto, and odds are that two high profile trainers are going to run into one another.

TFairy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:19 pm

lol I was thinking the same thing actually. Besides, they've only been in like three other roleplays together or something lol

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bowden2611 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:32 am

I've been looking for a decent Pokemon roleplay for a while now, and this one seems to have some potential.
I'll get to work on a character :)
---

Never try, Never fail ;)

---

Bowden's back!!

Bowden2611
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Are we still alive? lol

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:24 am

We are. I'm having some internet problems at the moment, but I'm typing up a post right now.

TFairy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bowden2611 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 pm

I've made my first post, I'm hoping this roleplay lives :)

Bowden2611
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bowden2611 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 pm

I've made my first post, I'm hoping this roleplay lives :)

Bowden2611
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 pm

It should live. I hope ROFL gets approved. He's always good in a Pokemon RP lol

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:13 am

Thank you Samurai. I my self have been trying to make some pokemon RPs but never got up. But what ever. I shouldn't tell about my RPs. This RP does look fun and the pokemon I put in there is my team in heart gold...Wich I didn't even plan that team. I was just going around catching the first pokemon I see. Turned out to be very well done.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:31 pm

I'll be posting the weekend, don't worry.

TFairy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Good to know you're still alive with us all lol

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bowden2611 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Haha, yeah we need to get some direction here, post whenever you can :)

Bowden2611
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFairy on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:08 am

I'm back! There's some work going on with the broadband, and it seems like these guys have trouble screwing a lightbulb in, never mind improving my internet speeds. I'm making my post now. ^.^

TFairy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:40 am

>< Im going away for a week, so im not sure if I can post alot, so sorry if I cant o.o

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!