Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

'ello!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

'ello!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lexi-bear on Thu May 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Hi! I'm new, obviously. I've been role playing for about two years now. I love it! Problem is I have a hard time finding role plays I like and finding people to role play with. -.- But it's all good. So, yeah. I'm hoping I'll fit right in here.
Your love is like the air I breathe...I can't see it, but I know it's there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lexi-bear
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: 'ello!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Thu May 22, 2008 9:56 pm

Well, it seems you're offline now, but, I certainly hope you enjoy yourself here! We've got a real excitable community, most of which are insane, so... you'll never be bored! Anyway, I'm Detective D, and I'll be at your service for any questions or concerns you may have. I'm not qualified, but I will always have a great story to hear. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

[Ace]
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Fri May 23, 2008 7:24 am

Hello.... I am Ryand Smith, and I would like to welcome you to this site. Stop by the chat, where I should be lurking, to talk about all sorts of fun stuff..

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri May 23, 2008 1:48 pm

Well, Lexi, I certainly hope we are a good outlet for you here. Gateway is full of friendly folks as well as talented members. There are new RPs starting all the time for you to jump right on into, and as always, you are more than welcome to start one yourself as well.

I don't know if I am using the right term, but I'd like to call our humble abode here sort of freestyle. There are no solid rules for how every RP should be run, but the creator of the RP lays the rules. Some of them set up a separate OOC thread for ALL OOC posts related to the RP to go in, some don't mind them being in the same thread. Some want you to post a character profile in the Profile subforum, some want it right in the RP. It's all different. :)

Just take a gander around the site for a while to get used to things. Let me know if you have any questions. :)
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!