Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Um..hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Um..hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfie on Fri May 23, 2008 10:07 am

Hello. I'm new, obviously. And um, I just wanted to say hi. I hope I enjoy roleplaying here with all of you. I'm fourteen and my name is really none of your business. I'll just go by wolfie.
Wolfie Girl

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolfie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Um..hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri May 23, 2008 10:12 am

Hi :) Welcome to RoleplayGateway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Fri May 23, 2008 10:48 am

cool! hope you enjoy RolePlayGateWay!
"you have everything that i want in your hands... and you didn't even close it for me,"

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri May 23, 2008 1:00 pm

Welcome Wolfie!

WAT IS UR NAME Y CNAT U TEL US?!?

Haha...kidding.

You can call me Mel, or my real name Dani. <3

I also hope that you enjoy yourself here. We care about our new members and want to make sure you are taken care of, so don't hesitate to PM me or any of the staff or community if you need help or have a problem with anything.

Maybe you can tell us a little more about your RP preferences so that we can point you in the right direction? Otherwise, the best way to get to know the place is to just spend some time exploring all the forums and subforums to get acquainted with the area. Again, let me know if I can help with anything. :)
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolfie on Fri May 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Okay then. Thank you.^.^ I'll make sure to contact you if I have any problems or need help.

Wolfie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 6:05 am

oh, i should put my name too!
You can call me Katasha, and no, I don't want to be called Kate, or Katie, or stuff!

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!