Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Wars (Revival)

Vampire Wars (Revival)

a part of “Vampire Wars (Revival)”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

Since the last one fell apart...here it is again!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Wars (Revival)”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Vampire Wars (Revival)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon May 31, 2010 11:06 pm

"Vampire Wars (Revival)"

Alright; the first kinda...died on me. so, any secondary characters you have should be posted here, not as a regular character; keeps me from getting all confused. :P And any questions you have should also be asked here. Also...before we start, I think we should use the OOC here to organize a little bit. Figure out who's in what gangs, and what they do in each gang, and who your leader is (unless you are leader, then it's figuring out who's under you).

I'll be looking at the OOC as often as possible to answer questions, but if I'm not getting to you fast enough, send a pm; I'll get to it as soon as possible. So...enjoy!
Last edited by Crystal Flamedance on Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Vampire Wars (Revival)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Mon May 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Well, this surely does sound a bit interesting! :) If it's all right, I'd gladly join this RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syn.!
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon May 31, 2010 11:25 pm

alright, that's fine

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Mon May 31, 2010 11:43 pm

Oh, good! Would you rather me post a character here in the OOC or just go ahead and submit a character?

Syn.!
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon May 31, 2010 11:44 pm

just go ahead and sumbit your character, because it's your first; if i see anything wrong, i will send you a pm to ask you to change it...any characters you make after that first one should be posted here, and not actually submitted...still wait for the okay, though

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Sorry, I'm taking so long with a post, I've been kind of distracted..

Will get on it as soon as I can.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

that's okay...it's mostly been talking, anyway

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:29 pm

This is my character.

Name: Inutero the Impaler
Appearance: The tall, pale, and hansom type, his skin reflecting his personality of dungeon dwelling. His hair was obsidian black, long enough to reach his waist. He preferred to let his bangs fall over his face and to the sides with gravity. His eyes were an ice cold shade of sky blue, only complimenting his albino skin. His body was rather trim, almost starved. He was the perfect picture of beauty in the eyes of the modeling industry.
His clothing was rather unconventional however. His entire outfit was styled like a German raver in a scary dominatrix scene. Studded metal on his leather suspenders that accented his chest, pointing out his muscles, or slight lack of. They connected to a studded red belt attached to black leather chaps and a pink fanny pack, housing a few personal effects. Underneath, he hides his shame in red latex spankies, as it would be horrifying to let something so personal run free. Knowing that this all would horrify the average person, he covers his costume with a black trench coat, and a comfortable pair of red crocs.
History: Ever since the years of Christ, Inutero searched long and far for a place to rule over. He's always considered human's inferior to his race and culture. He would eventually conquer land in Israel. His infamy would start due to his sadistic qualities. He was also known for his lust, as at some point, every hour in his castle, there was lustful actions taking place.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:29 pm

umm...ok...but you need to submit the character normally...you submit the second character you make, if you choose to make one, here

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:21 pm

CFd, I'm super impressed. We almost have two pages worth of banter.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:59 am

lol, yeah, i know...i think that's the longest conversation i've ever had with only one other person in a rp

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:47 am

...i hope this isn't dead, either...i was having fun with this one...actually, i just need something more to do...and this would have kept me busy, trying to come up with the long posts that seem to make up the entire rp...i think our shortest post here was 1 paragraph...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Ah, well, I can start posting again. I just assumed you were bored of it. Although, I think we were the only ones that posted....

What about that new RP you made not too long ago? How's it working out so far?

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 pm

i never get bored of an rp...i just wait for someone else to post, cuz i'm usually either the last one to post, or don't have anything i can reply to, and wait for them...and it did seem to be just gthe 2 of us posting...though there were 3 other characters made...1 didn't even make 1 post...and the other 2 made 1 post each and then stopped...and which new one? the gang one? only 3 other characters so far, and i don't think any of them realize that i've even made a post there yet

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!