Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mercenaries

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Mercenaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asbo on Mon May 19, 2008 3:10 pm

Ash readies his weapons and waits for Anthony to be ready

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

asbo
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed May 21, 2008 12:06 am

Thorn slowly walked along the streets, her shoulder throbbing in pain, but that didn't keep her mind from thinking or the light skip in her step. She inclined her head to the people she passed, not taking in their faces, like she used to do, and slowly rounded a corner.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronepsis on Wed May 21, 2008 12:51 am

Jakob looks at his watch and taps his finger irritably on the table the old man had used to resew his hand hours before. Glancing at the door every so often, he slides the card he had been fiddling with back in his coat pocket. She had left before he had returned, and he was sure the old man had not given his consent.

The darn girl is gonna get herself killed one way or the other. Well, if she thinks I'm just going to sit back while she runs off recklessly...

Jakob lets his thoughts drift off as he looks to his watch again.
Mind what people do, not only what they say, for deeds will betray a lie. Passion rules reason. The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason.

Chronepsis
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed May 21, 2008 2:33 am

Thorn took a deep breath as she neared the old man's place. She knew she should've told the old man and left Jakob a note, but she hadn't thought, she had just done it. Here it goes... she thought, gathering up her courage.

Taking a deep breath and steeling herself against the soon-to-come bombardment of questions from both men, Thorn gripped the door knob and turned it. She pulled the door open and stepped inside, running her free hand through her hair.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronepsis on Wed May 21, 2008 2:54 am

Jakob looks up as the door opens and hides a smile, quickly putting on a frown. He raises an eyebrow questioningly, however does not speak, waiting for Thorn to explain herself.

I wonder what she's been up to. This ought to be good. ..

Chronepsis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri May 23, 2008 6:43 pm

Thorn looked over at Jakob, trying to fight the smile that threatened to break out on her face. "Hey," she said softly as she walked over to him. "I was Free Running with Daniel." Pulling out a chair, she sat down beside him and watched for his reaction.

((Sorry it took forever, my comp has been acting strange))

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asbo on Fri May 23, 2008 7:09 pm

(any one has any idea where Riddle is?)

asbo
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronepsis on Fri May 23, 2008 11:56 pm

The corner of Jakob's mouth twitches upwards ever so slightly as he barely contains one of his own. He had only known her for a day, and he was already thinking about how predictably Thorn that was. He reached up and ruffled her hair a bit before replying just as softly.

"Do you really think you should push yourself like that?"

Chronepsis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat May 24, 2008 2:27 am

Thorn laughed lightly as he ruffled her hair. She fixed it once his hand had left it and smirked lightly, "Once my shoulder starting hurting, I quit. So no worries, okay?"

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chronepsis on Sun May 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Jakob smiled tenderly at her, sighing resignedly.

"Alright. No worries. Besides, you weren't gone for too long."

Chronepsis
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sun May 25, 2008 9:55 pm

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I didn't mean to make you worry," she said softly and then went over to the stairs. "I think I need to clean those books up. I'll be upstairs."

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!