Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gakuen Rinji: Special Academy

Gakuen Rinji: Special Academy

a part of “Gakuen Rinji: Special Academy”, a fictional universe by XxBlakRoze5153xX.

Please only anime picture for character!!! This school is for anything non-human. more will be discribe later on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gakuen Rinji: Special Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Gakuen Rinji: Special Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxBlakRoze5153xX on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gakuen Rinji: Special Academy"
It's a rp of a academy where you can be anythin and i mean it

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You Know you want to join.
roleplay/angel-beats-i-wont-dissappear/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxBlakRoze5153xX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Gakuen Rinji (Special Academy)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:28 am

Ya know if you like I can do some advertising for us in the role players wanted forum.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxBlakRoze5153xX on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:56 am

sure go ahead and thx XP
Karri Khaos wrote:Ya know if you like I can do some advertising for us in the role players wanted forum.

XxBlakRoze5153xX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 pm

oh yea i forgot to mention that sipeal is actually a student

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxBlakRoze5153xX on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 pm

sin sin wrote:oh yea i forgot to mention that sipeal is actually a student

I know already... now some one rp!!!

XxBlakRoze5153xX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Lol yessuh masta suh!

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YaoiHeart on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Are we allowed 2 characters?
Hanchul is my drug

YaoiHeart
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxBlakRoze5153xX on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:04 am

YaoiHeart wrote:Are we allowed 2 characters?

I the max is 3

XxBlakRoze5153xX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaoSoFly on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Oh ho ho! Is that an xxxHolic reference in the first post?
You are extremely good at establishing initial characteristics.

LaoSoFly
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 pm

LaoSoFly wrote:Oh ho ho! Is that an xxxHolic reference in the first post?
You are extremely good at establishing initial characteristics.

Why yes, yes it is. I'm trying to give my character a feeling like Yoko only maybe a little less drunk and a little more calm XD.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaoSoFly on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:16 am

Haha, less drunk is good! I can't wait to see Xephi's personality sober xD

LaoSoFly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxBlakRoze5153xX on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:06 pm

half of the people is not even posting ugh XP

XxBlakRoze5153xX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaoSoFly on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:25 am

Haha yeah, this is making it hard for me to post xP

LaoSoFly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:44 am

dam.. everything was going so slowly, when it suddenly leaps into classes, lol, btw what do HR means?

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxBlakRoze5153xX on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:50 am

Honors where im from. it means higher graded class of students who learn faster and get to do stuff a grade or two above level
sin sin wrote:dam.. everything was going so slowly, when it suddenly leaps into classes, lol, btw what do HR means?

XxBlakRoze5153xX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:48 am

oh i see and i see that i forgot to mention a few things, like the size of the little things around sipeal and Andra, I'll roughly tell the size of them here,

under Sipeal there's an small ent which he named Rooty, Rooty is a bit smaller then a man's hand, often seen sitting on Sipeal's shoulders

Under Andra there's three creatures:

Ice dragon hatchling: even though a hatchling it already can freeze things solid with it's breath attack, about twice the size of Andra, about one and half times larger then a grown man, his name is Zero, and his a very naughty hatchling that likes to play a lot.

Unicorn fawn: a extremely small fawn for it's age of one, for some reason it's just half the size it should be, about half the height of Andra.

Rebirth Phoenix: Who knows how long this creature had been around the surface of the planet, but one thing is for sure, it can speak human and is well behaved, it's size is around the size of Andra's head, according to it's size it was reborn not too long ago, thus explaining why it is so small. For some unknown reason... it likes to sit on Andra's head, Feeds on flames

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaoSoFly on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Haha the size of the dragon would've been useful.
Ah well, Mitashi would call him little one anyways, he can tell a baby even they are bigger than him. He was raised in the mountains so its natural to find baby Oni around, which are Japanese Giants.

LaoSoFly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:26 pm

I was unexpectedly pulled away from my house & computer last Wednesday which is why I haven't been aBle to post. There've been way too many posts for ne to try and catch up, could anyone possibly give me a summary or recap of what all has happened so far please?
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:34 pm

hmm i'll try to sum up what has happened so far, guys and gals, feel free to add in anything that i may have missed out or correct what is wrong, here goes:

right now we're still at the first day of school, currectly after lunch around 3rd or 4th classes , most of them have shifted into period 4, which i think it should quickly shift into 5th class after Sayu's incident.

Sayu the reaper had apprantly became hungry during her fourth class, dark magic, ran into a Sipeal, Av, Miku and a bunch of Security who ate alot of donuts and are fat, Sayu however choose to COMPLETLY ignore Sipeal and AV who appeared before her first, and ran after Miku who came in later then them. While following Miku into an office she runs into the fat Security guys.

Miku heard about Sayu hunting, and she wasn't much surprise at all, went into the office and got some blueprints from the computer there, but while copying the data, she was found out, somehow she managed to obtain it, then quickly she kind of chucked herself into a air duck nearby, crawling into the air duck, she found herself now over the girl's restroom.

Izzy(a new charactor) is just minding her own buisness in class, playing around with the pupils there, still unaware about Sayu's rampage, and she seems to like to listen music.

Andra is still stuck somewhere in the Ashi dorm while she is trying to find her way out to get to the school, for classes, while she was moving around in circles, she met Mitashi the kitsune(fox spirit? monster? I belive it's spirit) they had a small chat, and when he tried to touch Andra's dragon(zero) he sneezed and froze the poor guy. But Mitashi's powers allowed him to thaw himself out, afterwards they chatted a bit more, as Mitashi found out that Andra hails from the WaralMagi town, which the school has a bit of dealings with. and now Mitashi offers to show Andra around, while his sitting behind her on zero.

I'm sorry but andra is one of my charactors and well kind chucked everything in there, feel free to add in anything if i missed out on your charactor's post some where. Even though we got alot of charactor... there seems to only have a handful of us who are active.

Currently active charactors: Sipeal, Andra, Mitashi, Sayu, Izzy, Miku, Av(but he havn't been posting for a while)...

That's about it i think

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaoSoFly on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Pretty sums up what I've seen so far, nice summary though. Pretty in-dept.

LaoSoFly
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!