Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice of Human Sacrifice «IC»

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice «IC»

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:04 pm

He suggested they let is go. She was all up for that idea. Seeing as it was starting scare her alittle. When he reached out to get and it crawled up her wrist. She blushed, and held her arm away from her body. "Take it. It's starting to scare me." She whispered, embarrassed.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Sebastian laughed, he was enjoying Miku's sudden change of personality. Earlier, she seemed so bold. "Okay..." He whispered and looked her in the eye before taking the butterfly. "Here you go." He whispered and took the butterfly to his hands and set it free. It flew higher and higher until it set flight striaght ahead. His light eyes followed the butterfly until it was out of sight.
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Still blushing, Miku stared at the ground in dissapproval of herself. She wasn't supposed to be quiet, and calm. She's supposed to be bold, and confident. "Hmph! I think I'll be more bold... Again.." Miku said, standing up straight she crossed her arms and held her chin up. After a few moments, she sighed. She looked at the ground and smiled alittle. "Who would've thought a simple kiss would make me revert back to my old self..."

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 am

Looking up at Miku, Sebastian laughed slightly. He was beginning to notice Miku's change of personalities came with her. He cleared his throat, "Old Self?" He asked and looked up from her crossed arms. He wondered if he should've said that out loud, it might be an uncomfortable subject. But truthfully, Sebastian was curious.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 pm

When he questioned her, she tapped him on the nose gently. "Yes. The way I was before I came here. Referred to as one's 'Old Self'." Miku said, gaining some confidence. But not much, since the feeling of the kiss still lingered on her cheek.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Sebastion gently brushed his nose with the palm of his hand, and said nothing. Miku seemed to be back to her normal self, so Sebastian straightened up. "So let's go..." He started,"To the Chesire...?" He made it sound more like a question, but acted like it didn't matter. He walked a few a few steps and waited for Miku.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:07 pm

"Yes. Let's go to try and find the Cheshire." Miku said, walking past him. Taking his hand, she smiled to herself and broke into a run. She dragged him along basically, until they reached a cliff. Miku stared down, the smirked. "We have to jump."

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Sebastian looked down and pointed down accusingly, "You do realize that's like 300 feet, right?" He looked down and tried to see the ground. She's gotta' be kidding.. Sebastian thought. "Isn't there a shorter way down?"

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:27 am

Miku laughed, dragging her finger in a circular motion. "Nope. This is basically just a big circle with water at the bottom." She said. Smiling, she said, "I've done this before it's safe." she lifted their interlocked fingers and kissed his hand, letting her eyes droop re-assuringly. "Especially since you're with me."

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:39 am

This time it was Sebastian's turn to blush. He shifted, turning his head away to keep Miku from seeing his cheeks flush a bright red. "T-There's water?" He stuttered, and looked down again. Hesqueezed his hand between interlocked fingers, "Okay... Then you lead."

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Smiling in response, she took a step towards the cliff. "Don't worry. It's just like falling down the hole." she said quietly, smirking. As Miku was about to jump, she swung Sebastian forward with their hands. She let go and quickly jumped down after him. She once held her skirt down, and grasped Sebastian's hand.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:12 am

Before Sebastian could say anything, Miku and him jumped down the clift. The strong gust of wind blew against his forehead, and his blond hair was being pushed up by the pressure. He had jumped ahead, and Miku was behind him. He struggled to hold on to Miku's hand on the way down, and held tighter to her until they were eye level. "Are you sure this is the right way?" He looked at her, and wondered if she was any scared at all. It was no doubt he was.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 pm

"Are you sure this is the right way?" He asked, looking scared. Kissing his forehead she nodded. They were approaching the water quickly, and she wouldn't have enough time to tell him to hold his breath. As soon as their feet hit the water she kissed him full on the lips, holding her lips to his until theirs heads were above the water once more. "Haha! That was great!" She said with a smile.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:12 pm

(I'm sorry for the late reply! )

Sebastian smiled slightly, and nodded at Miku. Miku had pulled away from the kiss, but the feeling stil lingered with him. All the fear Sebastian had was gone, and he swam up once more to get a breath of air. "It is..." He said, and looked around him. He didn't know underneath the fall was a river, if he had known in advance he was willing to bet he wouldn't had come with Miku in the first place. Miku was smiling, and Sebastian stupidly smiled back. The glaring sun reflected off the ocean and water around them shimmered. Back home, they did not have beaches because of the cold weather. Growing up, the lakes and rivers were constantly frozen and instead of swiming,Sebastian learned to ice skate. Sebastian had learned how to swim from his gym teacher since they had an indoor swiming pool for the students. But that experience didn't even begin to compare to where he was now.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:03 pm

She swam towards the waterfall and dissappeared beneath it. Coming up on the other side, she smiled. "Sebastian! Go under the Waterfall!!" she yelled to him. She took off her coat, boats, and her skirt. Standing there in a tight black belley shirt, basically black briefs, and black socks, she waited for Sebastian.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:55 pm

"Okay.." Sebastian said, not looking at Miku. He took off his own shirt, shoes, and sock and threw them next to her pile. He ran his fingers through his hair and took in a breath. "Are we gonna go?" He asked, looking at her now.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 pm

"Yep, of course. And our clothes should be dry when we get back." Miku said, taking the Sebastian's hand and dragging him into the cave. It was pitch black, but she knew the trail by heart now too. "Hey, Sebastian..." Miku said quietly.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 am

Sebastian followed Miku into the cave shaking his head to get the water out of his hair, he opened his eyes. He was surprised to find they were surrounded in complete darkness, there we no trace of any light and the smell of the sea had dissapeared. Hearing MIku call his name he said, "Yes?" He looked down, only now realizing his hands were intertwined with hers. It felt so natural Sebastian did not even notice it.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!